Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... (239 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... by Deepspirituals: 11:56am On Jun 07
You know Quite well your husband isn't the Biological father of those Children.

You have Committed Paternity Fraud.

You overheard him on phone Speaking to a Doctor of his Willingness to take the Children for DNA Test , He was careful not to make you hear him but You heard him .

You know your husband to be a very Brutal and Action taking man .

What would you do in this Situation ?
Re: Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... by DaddyCoool: 12:00pm On Jun 07
Shoot him
Re: Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... by Deepspirituals: 3:59pm On Jun 07
DaddyCoool:
Shoot him
shocked
Re: Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... by DaddyCoool: 4:19pm On Jun 07
Deepspirituals:
shocked

Well, that solves it once and for all and permanently
Re: Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07
DaddyCoool:

Well, that solves it once and for all and permanently
too much American films but reality is different from your fantasy

2 Likes

Re: Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... by Deepspirituals: 5:00pm On Jun 07
MASTAkiLLAh:
Not too much American Films .
There are Many Realities of Crime in Nigeria , If they don't use Guns , They Use Knives .
Re: Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... by DaddyCoool: 5:29pm On Jun 07
MASTAkiLLAh:

Ok, tell us which other solution totally nullifies the issue like shooting the guy
Re: Your Husband Is Taking The Kids For DNA Test. Read This ... by Foodqueen(f): 8:26am On Jun 08
Is it happening to you right now?

Initiate better quarrel and pack out immediately and say irreconcilable difference.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your Patents' Caregivers? - Sun Newspaper / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.