Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,947 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan (12679 Views)

Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by Elusive001: 2:42pm On Jun 07
God1000:
These guys have given us bad name all over the world

They are not really the people perse. The main peeps giving us bad reputation are the government (including the persons in government), security forces, and government institutions.
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by Elusive001: 2:47pm On Jun 07
God1000:

Our reputation is already damaged.

You see small boys driving big cars and carry different types of women with their ill-gotten wealth

They copy from our political leaders and politicians. Most of us are yet to understand the impact of leadership on a people. We cannot have men with records of corruption, forgery, impunity, looting, etc and expect that the society will not turn bad. Do we think that we will continue with the type of leaders we have and expect good populace?

1 Like

Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by Goodman247: 2:51pm On Jun 07
50% of Nigerian youths are into yahoo

3 Likes

Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by kayperry: 3:01pm On Jun 07
God1000:

eeyaah ! when did Nigeria have a good name and what name are your leaders given us

1 Like

Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by Focusmind: 3:06pm On Jun 07
It seems that both the EFCC and the Judiciary are cashing out from these yahoo boys.

What kind of fine is this? 50k or 100k to be set free.
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by saveman91(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07
This people are evil i don't even know wetin them use hack person account via facebook.
but some of them are trying to get my account but no way.
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by Welfed(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07
Oduduwa nation highly represented............kudos
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by AmericanIdiot(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07
God1000:

Na dem

Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by AmericanIdiot(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07
Goodman247:
50% of Nigerian youths are into yahoo

2022 statistics b dat
As of 2024 it’s about 74%
Even me sef dey do yahoo
How man wan feed?

1 Like

Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by AmericanIdiot(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07
CondemnBattery:
When you need Name checkers Association of Nigeria. (NCAN) you won't see them now.

Thread will be deserted.

Anyways, congrats to my brothers that represented Oduduwa

Abi o
Useless people but when it’s ndiïgbo involved now they’ll open that their soakaway mouth wide open and start spewing nonsense
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by AmericanIdiot(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07
Yoruba people worwor shaaaa😂😂😂

Igbo amaka
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by MrPOTUS: 3:44pm On Jun 07
AbujaLagos:
ok. Try make them catch you. At least dey will release you laslas. But international reputation nko.

Dats not my point bros.

Efcc are thieves, if they were really doing a great job, d yahoo menace would have reduced, but it keeps getting worse by d date.

Boys no dey fear dem, coz dey know say na settlement las las undecided
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by Kingzmate(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07
STUBBORN cool
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by MDK777: 4:15pm On Jun 07
Na FG go tire
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by xtianchris(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07
God1000:

Our reputation is already damaged.

You see small boys driving big cars and carry different types of women with their ill-gotten wealth
Boys will still drive big cars . It's just that it's I'll gotten that all. If it's legit no issue ..
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by xtianchris(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07
saveman91:
This people are evil i don't even know wetin them use hack person account via facebook.
but some of them are trying to get my account but no way.
Be careful with Links you click ... Or a redirected page to put any confidential information.. You guys should take tech seriously... Machines are coming to take over human.. Ai. Agi they coming
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by simply22: 4:39pm On Jun 07
xtianchris:

The international community are taking note.

10- 20 years . Reputation damaged. All over the world. Once their name pop up.. Ex con 😂😄 . Just for paper money .( No value).. White man bad I swear. Blacks should wise up .
[b][/b]

That is the absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07
CondemnBattery:
When you need Name checkers Association of Nigeria. (NCAN) you won't see them now.

Thread will be deserted.

Anyways, congrats to my brothers that represented Oduduwa

True, but if the names were from another region, they will insult the region and one popular politician and they will condem them like condemned battery. No pun intended

grin grin grin
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by iyke2frankeze: 7:12pm On Jun 07
Cone heads
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by walosky(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07
Young Criminals of Brown Roof Republic grin

MEN MOUNT...OLOSHI ALAKANRIN
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by saveman91(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07
xtianchris:

Be careful with Links you click ... Or a redirected page to put any confidential information.. You guys should take tech seriously... Machines are coming to take over human.. Ai. Agi they coming
I know them use link also
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by CondemnBattery(f): 9:59pm On Jun 07
Hahahahaha, my guy say like condemned battery grin grin Abeg we dey buy all CONDEMN BATTERIES OOOOO. Just call us on the numbers on our signature
EmmyMaestro:

True, but if the names were from another region, they will insult the region and one popular politician and they will condem them like condemned battery. No pun intended

grin grin grin
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07
CondemnBattery:
Hahahahaha, my guy say like condemned battery grin grin Abeg we dey buy all CONDEMN BATTERIES OOOOO. Just call us on the numbers on our signature

No wahala grin
Re: 36 Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ibadan by CY001(m): 4:47am On Jun 08
This is serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers / How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.