Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,067 members, 7,931,670 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription (32164 Views)

Give Nigerians Chairs To Sit Under Canopies - Emefiele / App To Sell Gotv Subscription / Food Prices Crash To Give Nigerians A December To Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:58pm On Jun 07
Awoof dey turn bêle o.

I say makai remind una.

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Eleph(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07
Good
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by prinsam30: 1:58pm On Jun 07
NA SO DEM SEND ME MESSAGE LAST MONTH SAY MAKE RECHARGE MY GOTV WITH THE OLD AMOUNT ON JOLI B4 12MIDNITE TO ENJOY THE OLD SUBSCRIPTION WHICH I DID \, MAKE I DEY SEE THIS MONTH WEDA DEM GO CHARGE ME FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIPTION
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by kestolove95(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07
Mumu people, na one month we want abi abi less subscription..
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Niok: 1:59pm On Jun 07
I dn pack my gotv drop one side,since I no dey dey house again
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by dododawa1: 2:00pm On Jun 07
MultiChoice

Is

Bigger

To

NIGERIA government
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by femi4: 2:00pm On Jun 07

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by kabanayol9(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07
When is the one month free to air on Gotv starting?

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by ponishah: 2:02pm On Jun 07

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by blowjohn(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07
thesicilian:

Very false

Very very false.

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by bigovo: 2:03pm On Jun 07
these government should focus and provide what we really need That's why d county is moving backwards

How does gotv deduction put food on our table
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by ceejay80s(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07
If Dem go give sef , na the least package Dem go share give everyone,
U expect Dem to give u 15k package free for one month?
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by ARISHEM: 2:04pm On Jun 07
When will it start counting. cool
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by kazma1010(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07
We want pay par view
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by ogolemati: 2:06pm On Jun 07
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy then after 1month you pay back.how this crook scam Nigerians still surprised me

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by COMPAQ(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07
Ladiesdoctor:
It should be more than that.

Multi choice has swindle Nigerians more than you can ever think

How exactly? All of una go just dey open mouth. If Dstv by force??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by complet: 2:07pm On Jun 07
Chai and I just subscribe now, let them do pay as we watch pls
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by RepoMan007: 2:08pm On Jun 07
What a joke!

Can court command those Multichoice is getting content from to give them discount also?

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by advanceDNA: 2:09pm On Jun 07
Multichoice be like...just one month??

..no wahala...

Nigerian!!!!!! Subscribe 7months and get one month free...

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Thoughty2(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07
The court is very unreasonable with this verdict. If you ask a business not to increase subscription costs in the face of unprecedented inflation, how will it remain in operation?

Why can't they force other businesses not to increase their prices? This is grossly unfair in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Bobloco: 2:10pm On Jun 07
jmoore:
Judicial bandits. Order NNPC to give us free petrol for one month.

For increasing the pump price of pms arbitrarily in the last one year grin
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by SmartyPants(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07
This is not the work of the Courts, to be interfering in the free market and dictating pricing.

3 Likes

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Orinechi: 2:13pm On Jun 07
Adaorababy:
No smoke without fire. I hope they're not about to chase Multichoice out of the country with their bad policies. There's virtually no product in this country right now where the price hasn't skyrocketed or tripled the price before this administration. I find this a xenophobic attack on SA
Obizumb.
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Ubdavis(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07
For person business?. Na by for to take thier services?
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by coolest01(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07
Lwkmd.

The Judiciary is joking right?

3 Likes

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Racoon(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07
cheesy Oh no! These jokers again.

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by spencekat(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07
dynicks:
Nigerians 1 : multichoice 0

Na audio o

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by spencekat(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07
COMPAQ:

How exactly? All of una go just dey open mouth. If Dstv by force??
Let them do 'pay as you go' for all their packages.
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by CaptainFM1: 2:21pm On Jun 07
If I be multichoice, I will give them 1month free of NTA, AIT and Channels TV since Nigerians don't want to learn by force. Who is still watching DSTV in 2024?
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Tochj(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07
Pay as you use
Na that one sure pass
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Front0lane: 2:25pm On Jun 07
But when same court award damages advantage to the business it is OK then

kingsways:
I no understand

I find grossly unfair. The is a private business and customers who cannot afford the subscription are free to downgrade or leave.

Premier league and other TV rights are very expensive. Nigerian TV companies don’t have these rights because they can’t afford to pay. If you doubt this, go and ask the late HiTV
Re: Court Tells Multichoice To Give Nigerians One Month Free DSTV, GOTV Subscription by Front0lane: 2:26pm On Jun 07
Are you Igbo ?

jmoore:
Judicial bandits. Order NNPC to give us free petrol for one month.
Image123:
What a court. Tell the banks to credit everyone also.
Adaorababy:
No smoke without fire. I hope they're not about to chase Multichoice out of the country with their bad policies. There's virtually no product in this country right now where the price hasn't skyrocketed or tripled the price before this administration. I find this a xenophobic attack on SA
D4gmail1:
Lobatan! Is DSTV government business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account / Made-in-aba Shoes Go Global As Foreign Investors Show Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.