Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) (60186 Views)

Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by gidyambi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07
😂🤣😂🤣😂

Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07
Enemyofpeace:
a very rich aboki. I hear sey seun is one of the chair holders of the company
I know say e no go pass aboki. Na him name I wan know. LOL at the last sentence
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by damkin24(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07
But you are indirectly questioning it.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Afonja007: 8:01pm On Jun 07
Goodvibes007:

Saudi Arabia: Their country, their rules.

Stop your victim mentality....
what are you defending? No wonder shekau was fighting to introduce sharia all over nigeria ,you guys will continue to deny, northern Islamic states are the ones that banned alcohol yet they are receiving alcohol tax money bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Afonja007: 8:03pm On Jun 07
Bitterkola100:
This op is a Tribalist, he breaths and survives on dick measuring.
When the isiagu picture was out it was still the same you people that were doing the complains on behalf of others.
Can you post a link of people complaining about the airpeace isiagu?

I am feom edo state but i must confess that you people's victim mentality is your biggest undoing.
It's nauseating.
so igbos are the ones praying for air peace to crash? May amadioha soda your useless mouth
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by BabaHenry(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07
helinues:

Whose double standards? Was I even on the thread the op might be referring to.

Heh, make una stop this.fixated mindset. It no dey make una sound good
Haffa gee
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07
They lost majority of their culture. This is arab culture na.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by zoghys: 8:09pm On Jun 07
Nonny95:
Zero Outrage As Azman Air Hostess Dress In Hijab (Pics)

Well, we all know what we are doing in this country!!

Abeg go sleep, everything na propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07
Bridget95:
That of Air peace is very much okay.

That of Azman air reflects Islam ☪️ so much .

I prefer to see Air hostess dress in our traditional attire than that hijab.

I will never be comfortable. It sends a signal.....
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07
Bridget95:

Any bad? Not a national carrier but a personal business.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Eagleways: 8:12pm On Jun 07
WhiteNRed:
I dont actually call it or all that hatred, i just say it is because, Igbos have doings.

You know, if nobody is talking about you, that means, you are doing nothing.

Nobody talks about a nobody.
so much DOINGS , bro.

Who dey talk about nobody.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Santalpharay: 8:12pm On Jun 07
helinues:
What exactly is the meaning of this post?

What do you intend to achieve?

That thing you have in mind 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Greed01: 8:17pm On Jun 07
azaman air
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by YesDaddyTill203: 8:17pm On Jun 07
goatandyam:
Imagine entering that plane full of hijab wearing suicide bombers.

Na to just cancel that shiiit
They can't be worse than those dressed in attire of the IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys. One thing is to be killed, another thing is for your body to be consumed by an IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:22pm On Jun 07
Don't mind the tribal bigoted pigs who are always playing in their Ethnic Champions League. Not that I am a supporter of your OPne Nigeria or Allen Onyema but I want to point out one of the many reasons I despise your useless and hopeless Nigeria.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by olusogo: 8:24pm On Jun 07
Bridget95:

And that of Air Peace does not reflect a tribe so much.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:24pm On Jun 07
goatandyam:

Can you imagine that?

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Victoraguwa: 8:25pm On Jun 07
Igbos lead others follows
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by justuschi50: 8:25pm On Jun 07
raskymonojendor:

This thread is exactly the definition of Ibo people.
Victim mentality everywhere. Thanks to the mod for exposing them.
what victim mentality. Why no outrage in azman outfit but outrage in airpeace outfit.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:25pm On Jun 07
happney65:
It is those Ro.nu children of evil Forest that were crying and puffing like deranged individuals. They dare nor face the North, Never

Awon omo ale oloribuku
OBIDENTs living in SOUTHWEST
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Paulruth: 8:26pm On Jun 07
helinues:

Shut up your stinking mouth and comment just like you did during Airpeace time
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07
goatandyam:

Your idiot father should have used a condom the night he raped your mother. You are very stupid walahi.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07
Nonny95:
Zero Outrage As Azman Air Hostess Dress In Hijab (Pics)

Well, we all know what we are doing in this country!!

Ibos are unsecured set of humans.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07
Simply beautiful or pulchritudinous
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by budaatum: 8:40pm On Jun 07
Fuckyoumod:
shut up! He speaks the truth.

I doubt you have sufficient intelligence to shut me up, but I do hope you try.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:44pm On Jun 07
helinues:

Please ask him again. To what end is the divisive and bigotry post?
Both Air Peace and Azman are cashing out across the ethnic and religious lines and some persons are ranting online for only God knows what.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by budaatum: 8:45pm On Jun 07
OgatheTop:

Imagine how silly you sound.
Stop imagining, and use your mind to think and reason instead.

It will benefit you if you did.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 8:46pm On Jun 07
Goodvibes007:

OP. You being dishonest. This is for their charter flights to Saudi Arabia for the hajj. Dress code for Saudi Arabia air hostess requires head covering.

On their regular other flights, they are neutral with their dressing.

You are trying to gaslight people with victim mentality behaviour. The already successfully gaslighted the poster below. 👇

See below pictures of their air crew on a regular flight.

Show me pictures of air hostesses of secular airlines like American Airways or British Airways on Saudi route with head coverings as a proof that it is the requirement of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
If I also tell you that it the requirement of Chukwuokike Abiama for staff of Air Peace to wear Isiagu on board, hope it will provide convincing justification for that outfit that so much offended people like you.
Hypocrisy makes one very little because it puts you perpetually on the defence. So you go explain tire because you do not have any reference standard.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by bluediesel03: 8:51pm On Jun 07
Bitterkola100:
This op is a Tribalist, he breaths and survives on dick measuring.
When the isiagu picture was out it was still the same you people that were doing the complains on behalf of others.
Can you post a link of people complaining about the airpeace isiagu?

I am feom edo state but i must confess that you people's victim mentality is your biggest undoing.
It's nauseating.
You mean edo Muslim?
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by Bankowner: 8:53pm On Jun 07
No big deal if they want to wear iro and buba.
Re: Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) by civilserva: 8:59pm On Jun 07
helinues:

grin cheesy

Another one caught red handed but decided to blab instead of embracing some shame.

Those who criticized Isi Agu of Air peace and those who are creating this meaningless thread about Azman are birds of the same plumage

Have you received your 30k for the last month? Being jobless eats away your mental capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) / 20 Unbelievable Ways Cotonou Is Different From Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.