Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/2024 (82 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/06/2018 Friday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/2024 by dallyemmy: 5:30pm On Jun 07
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY JUNE 8TH 2024

THEME: THE BELT OF TRUTH

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/2024 by dallyemmy: 5:30pm On Jun 07
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/2024 by dallyemmy: 7:23am On Jun 08
*Prayer Points*

1. I worship and adore You my Father, thank You for shielding me against all lies

2. Thank You Father, for The Spirit of Truth and righteousness through Whom I am made righteous

3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short often Your glory, please, have mercy on me. Forgive me for every lie and acts of unrighteousness in Jesus' name.

4. Father please, help me to live daily by Your Word which is the truth, so I can win the battles of life in Jesus' name.

5. Father, let all that I do from today be in truth, make it impossible for me to tell a lie again in Jesus' name

6. Father, help me never to be a captive to whatever the world may offer me, in Jesus' name.

7. Father, help me to live my life according to Your word so that I can excel above my peers that do not know the truth, in Jesus' name.

8. Father, help me to know the truth so much that I will not fall to the tricks of the devil no matter how he tries to twist the truth, in Jesus' name.

9. Father, You made me in Your image and likeness, help me to live in this truth all the days of my life, in Jesus' name.

10. Father, I know the devil is not a fool but with all his deceits and doctrines of lies, I decree that I will not be stripped off of the belt of truth, in Jesus' name

11. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

12. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14. Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

15..In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

16. Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Is Corrupt / A Library Of Christian Videos 2 / 9 Of 10 Questions Christians Won't Like To Answer - Immaculate Conception!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.