Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission (1609 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by wizrose(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07
EreluRoz:
Different news keep popping up every day on how ladies are being killed by their boyfriends and others to do rituals. Please don't visit anyone you meet online, don't trust anybody because that your sweet loving online boyfriend and what have you might be your sad end. It's so scary these days, I'm panicking, modern men are very dangerous.

Also avoid men that takes drugs, smoke and drink dangerous liquors, most of them are mentally unstable and may trigger them into killing you.

DO NOT VISIT ANYONE, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR HOUSE.

MR POSTER IS LIKE YOUR SENCES NO FULL CUP. FOR YOUR MIND NOW YOU DONE TALK BETTER THING BE THAT WHAT EVEN ANNOYED ME THE MOST IS THE ENDING OF THAT YOUR POST WISH SAYS DO NOT VISIT ANYONE STAY AT HOME ABI NA HOUSE GO MARRY THEM PUT THEM FOR HOUSE NA ABEG ALL GUYS ARE NOT THE SAME NA MYSELF I NO I NO NO ABOUT YOU I ONE NAIRALAND BAE DAY FIND ME COME HOUSE TOMOROW IF SHE SEES YOUR POST AND CHANGE HER MIND ME AND YOU GO FOLOW DIG AM grin
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by Nicepoker(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07
EreluRoz:
Different news keep popping up every day on how ladies are being killed by their boyfriends and others to do rituals. Please don't visit anyone you meet online, don't trust anybody because that your sweet loving online boyfriend and what have you might be your sad end. It's so scary these days, I'm panicking, modern men are very dangerous.

Also avoid men that takes drugs, smoke and drink dangerous liquors, most of them are mentally unstable and may trigger them into killing you.

Says someone who is presently on top of a married Man's Tommy grin
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by Sapasenator: 9:22pm On Jun 07
EreluRoz:
😆 she should better stay in her house, the modern world is now very scary

It's not fair hehehe. Honest guys like get to suffer because of ritualists . Tell me, how do I convince my online girlfriend to visit that I am not a ritualists? I just wanted to show her the rug in my bedroom. Its so beautiful she will like it. grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by DaddyCoool: 10:31pm On Jun 07
Nazgul:

Lol...stop sounding like this biko. You're embarrassing me.

How many of your leaders have EFCC paraded with mugshots since 1999? They parade criminals every now and then. How many governors, senators, ministers have they paraded?

Let me educate you. Almost every politician in Nigeria has one or more spiritualist and hitmen. They keep the spiritualists for protection and keep the hitmen to eliminate their enemies.

So if any of those girls disappears as a result of sacrifice or any other thing, would you expect the police to arrest the politician? They would silence them with money and everyone would keep mute.

Yes, but we'll have had a whole lot of girls disappearing around politicians, which we don't. Instead we know their side chicks they pamper and make very wealthy, and also know that many of them patronize hookers - hence prostitutes see party conventions as ultimate money-making events!
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by UcheKingsley1: 10:46pm On Jun 07
EreluRoz:

Ashawo no dey fear Big dick - Proverb grin

Bitches don't mind this bitch here.....do your things, have fun, one things must kill a man.

Niggas don't listen to the biitch above, smoke some bad ass weed everyday, weed is good for you.

Lastly, invite these online bitches at home, patronize them and fvck then well.
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by Sapasenator: 12:20am On Jun 08
UcheKingsley1:

Ashawo no dey fear Big dick - Proverb grin

Bitches don't mind this bitch here.....do your things, have fun, one things must kill a man.

Niggas don't listen to the biitch above, smoke some bad ass weed everyday, weed is good for you.

Lastly, invite these online bitches at home, patronize them and fvck then well.

Calm down, why so insultive? Op has not said anything wrong na! You be ritualist?
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by Omoawoke: 1:43am On Jun 08
EreluRoz:
😆 she should better stay in her house, the modern world is now very scary

Make people no enjoy themselves again?
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by TheSuperX(m): 6:46am On Jun 08
EreluRoz:

Shameless girls like you will learn the hard way, thank God I don't give a damn about Naija girls, if you girls like it you can listen or not.
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by Blazebond(m): 6:51am On Jun 08
Life does not work this way,life was never meant to be easy,life is a code that the WISE ones must decipher in other for them to live. Don't we all go out everyday? Isn't there danger on our way everyday that we go out? We must explore this world if we want to enjoy this world,a girl that have been knacking a guy with 5 inch pole all her life might feel that she is having the best of knacks,but the day that she mistakenly gives her V to a guy with 7.8" pole to peruse,she will hala "ayayayayaya",allow the girls to explore,don't limit them to local champions in their neighborhood because they can still be done harm to in that neighborhood.FEAR is the beginning of the end of a persons life if that person gives in to it,the number one path to success in life is to conquer FEAR,but be wise ooooooooooooo.
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by Chicagograduate(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08
EreluRoz:
What did your uncle ask you?

Not all politicians belong to a society but I know southern politics in recent times is deadly
Why do they kill opponents whom they find to be of threat to their victory?
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by OALandAgents: 7:05am On Jul 03
@ ereluroz
So I take it you are advocating for girls to stop dating or having boyfriends until they marry a suitor who comes for their hand in marriage.
It won't be a bad thing in my opinion. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by ChukwuEmeka00(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03
EreluRoz:

I'll give you a quote from J. Cole:

"Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved."

Years ago, I was insulted by women for saying the same things you posted here.

Would you like to know their response?

Here are few of them:

👉🏾 "Why do men feel entitled to tell women what to do with their life?"

👉🏾 "God forbid. It's not my portion. Nobody can use me for rituals cos I'm a child of Grace."

👉🏾 "You men always want to police what a woman should do with her body."

👉🏾 "All these girls that are traveling to meet their boyfriends don't have 2 heads."

These are just few.

Women only think about "now" and "future gains"

They don't think about "past" and "future consequences."

That's why they'll see a news headline saying, "3 Women Found Beheaded by Yahoo Boy Who Promised them iPhone," and just scroll over it to tell the Yahoo boy she met online, "who love help....just give me my iPhone immediately I reach your house. Still on my way, our bus is at Niger bridge now."

Don't save her, she doesn't want you to save her bro.

She'll only respond by saying, "men are scum" or "men should leave women alone."

Take their advice, and leave women alone to face consequences of their actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by LordYon08: 1:21pm On Jul 03
You’ll feed them at home
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by Knightred(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03
EreluRoz:

what if it's a celebangry
Re: If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission by IntelLord: 3:17pm On Jul 03
Nazgul:

They stole and are still stealing from the country. That's why it's impossible to trace their wealth cos it was almost non existent before they entered politics.

Besides basically all Nigerian politicians are in one secrete society or the other.

I knew this the day I told one of my wealthy uncles to support me for local government chairman in my state immediately after my NYSC. The question he asked me shocked me till this day.

Please, what was the question he asked you, regarding your request for him to support your political ambition, post-NYSC?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Like Being Lied To. / How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With / Whats The Most Romantic Sms You Ever Recieved From Your Loved One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.