Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,643 members, 7,930,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:45 PM

Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 (491 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Adventure In Ireland / Wanderlust Adventure From Benin City To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by AdisaMighty: 6:58pm On Jun 07
Hey everyone!

I'm planning an epic road trip from Lagos to Senegambia, starting on February 1, 2025, and I'm looking for a few adventurous souls to join me on this journey. If you've ever dreamed of traversing West Africa by road and crossing all the coastal countries, this is your chance!

Trip Details:
- Route: Lagos, Nigeria to Senegambia, passing through all coastal West African countries.
- Departure: February 1, 2025
- Mode of Travel: Buses and taxis
- Return: Fly back from Dakar, Senegal to Lagos

Important Information:

- Health: You must be in good health. This trip will involve long hours on the road and some rugged conditions.
- Financials:
- You should be able to afford your own travel expenses, including buses, taxis, hotels, and food.
- You must have the financial capacity to fly back to Lagos from Dakar.

What You Get:
- Adventure: Explore the diverse cultures, landscapes, and histories of West Africa, from Nigeria through Benin, Togo, Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, and finally Senegal.
- Camaraderie: Connect with fellow travelers and create unforgettable memories.
- Guidance: I'll provide route and activity recommendations to ensure we make the most of our journey.

Note:
- This is not a business venture. I'm not charging any fees for this trip. It's purely about sharing an incredible experience with like-minded adventurers.

If you're interested and meet the conditions, please send an email to join@travelwithadisa.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by Womola45: 3:41pm On Jun 08
Do you need funds to sponsor your trip abroad with your family but to no avail? You can apply for the US grants for Africans.
The maximum amount you can acquire as a Nigerian is $6000 that's up to 7 million Nigeria Naria.No repayment required,its a grant. No registration or processing fee attached it's free free free and free.
Start your application today.
Send a whatsapp message to zero nine zero five one five four four six one five.
Re: Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by AdisaMighty: 6:55pm On Jun 08
Scammer!
Womola45:
Do you need funds to sponsor your trip abroad with your family but to no avail? You can apply for the US grants for Africans.
The maximum amount you can acquire as a Nigerian is $6000 that's up to 7 million Nigeria Naria.No repayment required,its a grant. No registration or processing fee attached it's free free free and free.
Start your application today.
Send a whatsapp message to zero nine zero five one five four four six one five.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by AdisaMighty: 8:09pm On Jun 20
Hi everyone

I'll be posting updates on my preparations here and sharing details of the journey once we're on the road.

Exciting news: I've purchased the domain travelwithadisa.com.ng. I'll be hosting my live location on map, and other content there—things I can't put on Nairaland grin.

To make the trip smoother, I'll be applying for an ECOWAS travel certificate instead of using my almost-full passport.

I will be visiting

- Benin
- Togo
- Ghana
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Liberia
- Sierra Leone
- Guinea
- Guinea-Bissau
- Senegal
- The Gambia

I have been told (not confirmed) that Senegal doesn't accept the Ecowas travel certificate, so I will still be with My passport and National ID.

If you have any tips or heads-up about the route, please share them! Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by Sapasenator: 4:29am On Jun 21
I am planning a similar road trip, my objective is to tour the whole of Africa by road. Kindly keep us posted with pictures please. I did not realize Senegal does not accept Ecowas Travel certificate, my Nigerian passport is expired or more than 3 years now and I was planning never to renew and use the Ewcowas passport for trips, I may have to renew my Nigerian passport at last.

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by AdisaMighty: 11:04am On Jun 21
That's huge, from my experience it is easier to get a US/ Asian/ European visa than some African visas. by the whole of Africa do you mean the entire 54? including islands like Seychelles, Madagascar, Cape Verde, and Sao Tome which you can't just drive to.

Sapasenator:
I am planning a similar road trip, my objective is to tour the whole of Africa by road. Kindly keep us posted with pictures please. I did not realize Senegal does not accept Ecowas Travel certificate, my Nigerian passport is expired or more than 3 years now and I was planning never to renew and use the Ewcowas passport for trips, I may have to renew my Nigerian passport at last.
Re: Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by Sapasenator: 4:50am On Jun 22
AdisaMighty:
That's huge, from my experience it is easier to get a US/ Asian/ European visa than some African visas. by the whole of Africa do you mean the entire 54? including islands like Seychelles, Madagascar, Cape Verde, and Sao Tome which you can't just drive to.

I carry a foreign passport too and do not require a visa to most African countries. i mean to explore all the driveable parts. I love road trips and despise flying. Especially road trips in Africa, It's so interesting compared to my road trips abroad.

1 Like

Re: Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by AdisaMighty: 9:00pm On Aug 05
If you are interested in tagging along with me. send an email to join@travelwithadisa.com.ng. I will interview you.

Again, This is not a business. I am not asking anyone for any money. You pay for everything yourself.
Re: Road Trip Adventure From Lagos To Senegambia (Preparation included)- Feb 1, 2025 by RealityKings: 9:19pm On Aug 05
Following

(1) (Reply)

At Least Five Drivers Recorded At Speeds Over 140mph In 2014 / Nitestay.com - Things To Do Around Nigeria / Austrian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.