Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,855 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received (1823 Views)

I Have Not Received My Prize Money – Bbtitans Winner, Khosi / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by tete7000(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08
I had the same problem.i made two transfers to two different people since Thursday, and they haven't received the money. Meanwhile I was debited and received debited alert. I made complaint to my bank on Friday, they said the transactions were successful and up till now the money haven't dropped neither have they been reversed. I am waiting till Monday to confront my bank again.
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Mustapha102(m): 6:02am On Jun 09
Louis8796:
Even me to,I did someone transfer on this
Thursday evening,I got debited but the person has not seen alert till today,it was someone that told me that Moniepoint has a problem that I should check on Monday and Tuesday next week.
let's patiently wait den
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Mustapha102(m): 6:05am On Jun 09
tete7000:
I had the same problem.i made two transfers to two different people since Thursday, and they haven't received the money. Meanwhile I was debited and received debited alert. I made complaint to my bank on Friday, they said the transactions were successful and up till now the money haven't dropped neither have they been reversed. I am waiting till Monday to confront my bank again.
likewise
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Dzzzz: 10:20am On Jun 09
Mustapha102:
it happened on Thursday
.They will reverse to the person.
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Mustapha102(m): 10:35am On Jun 09
Dzzzz:
.They will reverse to the person.
okay but he hasn't contacted mie yet
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Dzzzz: 10:42am On Jun 09
Mustapha102:
.Have you shipped the goods to him?
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by patiymar(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09
Zenith Bank just reversed the transaction I did on Thursday even though it was successful but the recipient (first bank) never got the money
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Mustapha102(m): 7:17am On Jun 10
Mustapha102:
the money has been reversed
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Mustapha102(m): 7:18am On Jun 10
Dzzzz:
.Have you shipped the goods to him?
not yet, the money has been reversed to the owner
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Dshocker(m): 7:46am On Jun 10
Mustapha102:
I was transferred money from a nairalander for fish yesterday, he got debited but am still yet to receive the money.

Advice 👂

1... Next time, compel him to withdraw cash, from PoS

2... If he or she is an old customer, with address, you can release the product, even if you've not received it, due to the fact that you can trace him.

3.... If he or she is a new customer, or you don't know his location, don't release those goods, until you've seen payment, of which you are suppose to tell them, before they make the transfer.

1 Like

Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by yusfatemoney: 7:29pm On Jun 10
Same thing happened to me I sent money from my opay to first bank since on Friday the receiver haven’t received the money since I pray they reversed the money back to me
Re: Transaction Is Successful But Amount Is Not Received by Dzzzz: 4:19pm On Jun 11
Mustapha102:
not yet, the money has been reversed to the owner
..Good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think? / Am Tired! / Does It Hurt More Or Less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.