Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,063 members, 7,939,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer (1394 Views)

Good Evening Guys,pls Help Me To Confirm This Address If It's Real,i Applied Som / Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest / Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Taiwooluwaseyi: 8:28pm On Jun 07
I got a mail to resume on Monday,pls has anybody here worked with them,or is anyone working with them presently, pls what are the job description?? And what should I expect?
Thanks @ all
Below is the content in the mail.πŸ‘‡

You have been accepted to work with JUMIA, Isolo Warehouse.

Start date: Monday, 10th of June, 2024 .
Time: 7:30am
Address: PZ Building,Opposite Ladipo Spare part Market, Oshodi-Isolo.
Call Blessing on arrival :09048792768

NOTE: Dress Code
1. Blue/Black round neck top
2. Blue/Black Jeans(No Baggy with pockets)
3. A covered shoe or Crocs or Sneakers
4. Come along with 2 passport photographs.

Kindly share the link /job123a to others to apply.
Regards

EMP002
Asksus-ng Business Support Services
C - +2348028428458
E - askus@asksusng.com
E - asksusng2@gmail.com
W - www.asksusng.com

SME Support and Business Dev. Services | Human Resources Services | Corporate Vehicle Hires | Contact Centre/Telemarketing/Customer Service | Consulting and Training | Data and Market Survey
+++This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it
in error, please notify us immediately and then delete it. Please do not
copy it, disclose its contents or use it for any purpose.+++
This organization is environmentally friendly; please consider the environment before printing this mail
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Branco6(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07
Taiwooluwaseyi:
I got a mail to resume on Monday,pls has anybody here worked with them,or is anyone working with them presently, pls what are the job description?? And what should I expect?
Thanks @ all

Regards

EMP002
C - +2348028428458
E - askus@asksusng.com
E - asksusng2@gmail.com
W - www.asksusng.com

SME Support and Business Dev. Services | Human Resources Services | Corporate Vehicle Hires | Contact Centre/Telemarketing/Customer Service | Consulting and Training | Data and Market Survey
This organization is environmentally friendly; please consider the environment before printing this mail
First question is
Did you apply
Secondly unless you undergo training jumia will never ask you to resume
✌️
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by samwillyco1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07
grin grin
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Taiwooluwaseyi: 7:31am On Jun 08
Branco6:

First question is
Did you apply
Secondly unless you undergo training jumia will never ask you to resume
✌️

Yeah!! I did thanks
I applied but I haven't undergone any trainning ,and I got the mail just like that.
Pls did you know anything more about it,Thanks .πŸ™
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Emma1Oj(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08
Taiwooluwaseyi:

Yeah!! I did thanks
I applied but I haven't undergone any trainning ,and I got the mail just like that.
Pls did you know anything more about it,Thanks .πŸ™
Did you go for interview? If no, be careful.

I sense this are recruiting company.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by ellanno: 12:05am On Jun 09
I got this exact same message but they later told me to resume on Tuesday. I got the link through my friend so I trust him because he knows the recruiter and am going to check it out on Tuesday
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by ellanno: 12:06am On Jun 09
[quote author=Taiwooluwaseyi post=130356815]I got a mail to resume on Monday,pls has anybody here worked with them,or is anyone working with them presently, pls what are the job description?? And what should I expect?
Thanks @ all

Regards

EMP002
C - +2348028428458
E - askus@asksusng.com
E - asksusng2@gmail.com
W - www.asksusng.com

[/in the mail you will also be sent some documents to print out and fill up]
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Niok: 5:37am On Jun 09
When u get there, give us feedback
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Peteru1st(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09
Please share the link, I also want to apply
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Taiwooluwaseyi: 12:22pm On Jun 09
ellanno:
I got this exact same message but they later told me to resume on Tuesday. I got the link through my friend so I trust him because he knows the recruiter and am going to check it out on Tuesday

Yeah!! me too
I got another mail that it has postponed and that I had to resume on Thursday

They even included employees form,contract form and Guarantors form in the last mail message and that it has to be submitted on that same day.

I am just confused but I think I will have to check it out on Tuesday.
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by ellanno: 6:51pm On Jun 10
Yea am checking it out tomorrow, I received a call reminding me about the mail I received. When I get there tomorrow I will see things for myself and decide
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Taiwooluwaseyi: 9:30am On Jun 12
Peteru1st:
Please share the link, I also want to apply
Niok:
When u get there, give us feedback
But I can't share the link here because I don't want to flout the rules and regulations of Nairaland so as to avoid been banned.
Though!! I went there yesterday and have started work yesterday .
Its a jumia warehouse,we were close to 100 that yesterday,the job is Monday to Saturday from 8: am to 5pm .if you need more details ,let me know.
3500 per day which will be paid at the end of the month.
You need 2 passports and 2 guarantors passport as well
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Niok: 9:44am On Jun 12
ellanno:
Yea am checking it out tomorrow, I received a call reminding me about the mail I received. When I get there tomorrow I will see things for myself and decide
awfar
How did it go bro
Is it legit?

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Niok: 9:45am On Jun 12
Taiwooluwaseyi:

But I can't share the link here because I don't want to flout the rules and regulations of Nairaland so as to avoid been banned.
Its a jumia warehouse,we were close to 100 that yesterday,the job is Monday to Saturday from 8: am to 5pm .if you need more details ,let me know.
are they still hiring
How can I get in touch with u ,if they are still hiring
And qualifications needed and all

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Taiwooluwaseyi: 7:03pm On Jun 12
Niok:
are they still hiring
How can I get in touch with u ,if they are still hiring
And qualifications needed and all
Yes they are still hiring ,They said they still need many people
Can I drop link here? Because I don't want to go against Nairaland forumπŸ˜™

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Taiwooluwaseyi: 7:04pm On Jun 12
Niok:
awfar
How did it go bro
Is it legit?
Yeah !! Its Legit,I started work yesterday.
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Niok: 8:16pm On Jun 12
Taiwooluwaseyi:

do well to drop link here pls

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by tubolancer(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12
Taiwooluwaseyi:

please Taiwo drop it here or send it to my mail: bobisco22@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by tubolancer(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12
ellanno:
Please drop the link here for us.
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by dharmie13(f): 8:22am On Jun 13
Pls drop link o
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Phamoxy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13
Taiwooluwaseyi:

Please send me the link through this email
olufemiobe@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by bammyte: 4:16pm On Jun 13
Please send me the link on my mail bammyte18@gmail.com,thanks
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Shegs105: 5:34pm On Jun 13
Taiwo, please share link for me here: segunodurojaiye@gmail.com
Taiwooluwaseyi:

Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Mecka: 9:53pm On Jun 13
Taiwooluwaseyi:

here's
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Analee(f): 6:55pm On Jun 14
Pls is there a way one can get tis type of job with jumia in pH?
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by ellanno: 8:26pm On Jun 18
Sorry guys have been busy to come back and give feedback. Went there and started work the following day tho. Pay is 3375 per day that is excluding the 5% for tax. Work is from Monday to Sunday but you will have two days off. But there is a twist to this work. It is a contract work that is they are employing because of the Jumia anniversary coming up next week Monday. After the anniversary is over they will lay off most of us they employed and leave only very few of us as per your work output. The salary calendar for example June starts from the 21st of may and ends on the 20th of June. So if you are interested I will drop the link here.
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by ellanno: 8:27pm On Jun 18
Apply with Link Below - /job123a or
https://forms.gle/jHzKZKPDDDtrhpw98
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by ellanno: 8:29pm On Jun 18
Furthermore once the anniversary is over. If you where not opportune to be retained to continue working. You have another chance to come back to work again when Jumia Black Friday starts.
You welcome
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by lusid: 1:27am On Jun 19
ellanno:
Furthermore once the anniversary is over. If you where not opportune to be retained to continue working. You have another chance to come back to work again when Jumia Black Friday starts.
You welcome
are you for real? cos I saw HMO and pension on their link form. How many month will you work
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Phamoxy(m): 7:41am On Jun 19
lusid:
are you for real? cos I saw HMO and pension on their link form. How many month will you work

When did u apply bro?
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by Niok: 8:29am On Jun 19
Do they pay daily or monthly
Since u said they would not retain much workers after the anniversary
Because it seems as if the anniversary stuff wouldn't last up to a month
Re: Good Evening Guys,i Got This Mail From Jumia Applie For Jumia Warehouse Officer by tubolancer(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20
I didn't know that someone has dropped the link. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss / : If You Are New: / Lng Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.