Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,069 members, 7,973,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? (1482 Views)

Former Burundi President Jails Coach For Beating Him At Football! / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Woman Uses Men's Bathroom Urinal At Football Game... Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Khyrvxjzy: 8:48pm On Jun 07
why are some nigerians supporting south africa to win Nigeria at football?
i dont understand na

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Pelumisamuel(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07
Khyrvxjzy:
i dont understand na
because nigeria has shown them shege

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Validated: 8:53pm On Jun 07
SA has a professional league, Nigeria has English premier league. Do the judgement

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by ojun50(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07
Because the Odd is big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:33pm On Jun 07
MASTAkiLLAh:
you and the op are professional liars and satanists. When have you ever seen Igbos pray for Nigeria to lose a match ? You bloody liars are just stoking up ethnic sentiments via bigotry so that the Igbos will suffer another pogrom. I can see through you veiled deceit and hatred. You guys are terrible and dangerous to the polity
evidence

Nigeria vs south africa front page thread, page 10 and 11

tell them to stop what they are doing, they will listen to you

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Macdeey: 9:38pm On Jun 07
At this point in time 90 % of Nigerians are not Proud to be Citizens of Nigeria any more !!! The country is fast heading to Disaster 😔
The Captain is always on Autopilot Jagasleeping 🤣😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Bobloco: 9:47pm On Jun 07
WizardOfNG:

Be brave and specific OP. We know those who have always hated on Nigeria and will always hate on her plus pray for her failure and humiliation. I.e Igbos.

They are the only ethnic group that can wish failure on Nigeria always because they hate Nigeria, don’t feel Nigerian, jubilate over every negative that befalls the “Zoo” and would support hell above Nigeria if the abode of Satan is an existing nation.

Patriotic Nigerians also know those who support and encourage this current Tinubu junta, which has successfully become the most wicked and inhumane regime to have ever emerged in the history of this nation.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by WizardOfNG: 9:59pm On Jun 07
Bobloco:

Patriotic Nigerians also know those who support and encourage this current Tinubu junta, which has successfully become the most wicked and inhumane regime to have ever emerged in the history of this nation. 

Typical Igbo and irrelevant whataboutism. OP asked about those who would wish Nigeria lose against South Africa. I gave my response and specifically mentioned Igbos.

Find another thread to satisfy your blood lust against Yorubas, to include Tinubu you Igbos hate because of nothing other than his ethnicity, and spare us your misguided and hateful trolling.

Learn to stay on topic or shut up. Stop shouting Tinubu everytime like a lunatic.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by jasent(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07
WizardOfNG:

Be brave and specific OP. We know those who have always hated on Nigeria and will always hate on her plus pray for her failure and humiliation. I.e Igbos.

They are the only ethnic group that can wish failure on Nigeria always because they hate Nigeria, don’t feel Nigerian, jubilate over every negative that befalls the “Zoo” and would support hell above Nigeria if the abode of Satan is an existing nation.
Shut up,just shut up. I'm from Edo,and I want SA to win

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Remman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07
Khyrvxjzy:
i dont understand na
Most of those people are not Nigerians.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by paramakina202: 10:07pm On Jun 07
WizardOfNG:

Did Yoruba people wished Nigeria well when Abiola's mandate was stolen and kpaid him and his wife too?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by WizardOfNG: 10:10pm On Jun 07
MASTAkiLLAh:
you and the op are professional liars and satanists. When have you ever seen Igbos pray for Nigeria to lose a match ? You bloody liars are just stoking up ethnic sentiments via bigotry so that the Igbos will suffer another pogrom. I can see through you veiled deceit and hatred. You guys are terrible and dangerous to the polity

Lol. Who named their own nation "the Zoo" ? What is the ethnic group of the beauty contestant that disgraced Nigeria at an international beauty pageant displaying a blood-soaked Nigerian flag?

A show of disgrace and sabotage against her own nation I dont think any contestant has ever done in the history, of beauty pageant worldwide .

I could go on all day. Keep living in denial if you wish. We know you lot are brainwashed from the womb to hate Nigeria and your fellow Nigerians.

Most especially Yorubas and Northerners you blame for your civil war loss when you should only blame yourselves and your irrational, greedy and lunatic leaders happy to sacrifice millions of you for their own covetous agenda.

Dishonesty is second nature to you lot anyway so I will expect to see a Pig flying in the Sky the day an Igbo admits the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by WizardOfNG: 10:21pm On Jun 07
paramakina202:

Did Yoruba people wished Nigeria well when Abiola's mandate was stolen and kpaid him and his wife too?

Another shameless whataboutism troll. Like I told your brother, stick to the topic and tell us those who would wish Nigeria lose a football match against South Africa.

Only one name alone fits, i.e Igbos, because your many antecedents validates that 1000%.

You lot are sworn and avowed enemies of the "Zoo" mainly because you were not allowed to get away with slaughtering the leaders of others and sparing yours and are not, till today, allowed to lead and plunder Nigeria as you feel is your right to do as the "superior" to all other Nigerians you claim to be.

Be man enough to admit what all Nigerians know and spare us your worthless whataboutism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by gistray: 10:25pm On Jun 07
WizardOfNG:

We hate una just like una hate us.

We were never meant to be together.

The failures you keep pushing to power since independence is the root cause of your problems not na IgboMan

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by paramakina202: 10:35pm On Jun 07
WizardOfNG:

Another shameless whataboutism troll. Like I told your brother, stick to the topic and tell us those who would wish Nigeria lose a football match against South Africa.

Only one name alone fits, i.e Igbos, because your many antecedents validates that 1000%.

You lot are sworn and avowed enemies of the "Zoo" mainly because you were not allowed to get away with slaughtering the leaders of others and sparing yours and are not, till today, allowed to lead and plunder Nigeria as you feel is your right to do as the "superior" to all other Nigerians you claim to be.

Be man enough to admit what all Nigerians know and spare us your worthless whataboutism.

Answer my question or keep kwayet.
How much love did Yoruba have for Nigeria after Abiola's mandate was stolen and killed together with his wife?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by God1blessBiafra: 10:42pm On Jun 07
I will support any country against Nigeria.

I remember last Africa cup of nation final.

I was only voice in the view center that want Nigeria to loose,some almost wanted to fight me for airing my opinion.

Before the match I told them the zoo will loose 2:1 and the zoo will be first to score so that the loose will be very painful for una.

The rest is history.

After the match,I was the only Person happy among hundred of people that night grin grin

I can never forget that night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by WizardOfNG: 10:43pm On Jun 07
gistray:

We hate una just like una hate us.

We were never meant to be together.

At last an honest Igbo. Of course we know you lot hate the "Zoo" and wish woe betide her always.

Advise your kinsmen to be more honest like you because no one is buying their pathetic lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by WizardOfNG: 10:45pm On Jun 07
God1blessBiafra:
I will support any country against Nigeria.

I remember last Africa cup of nation final.

I was only voice in the view center that want Nigeria to loose,some almost wanted to fight me for airing my opinion.

Before the match I told them the zoo will loose 2:1 and the zoo will be first to score so that the loose will be very painful for una.

The rest is history.

After the match,I was the only Person happy among hundred of people that night grin grin

I can never forget that night

Another honest Biafran. I appreciate your honesty ojare. Nothing do you at all. Simply preach the virtue of honesty to your fellow Igbo more. They need your counselling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by God1blessBiafra: 10:47pm On Jun 07
paramakina202:

Answer my question or keep kwayet.
How much love did Yoruba have for Nigeria after Abiola's mandate was stolen and killed together with his wife?
I just dey watch you and your fellow beloved Ones Nigerians grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by God1blessBiafra: 10:55pm On Jun 07
WizardOfNG:

Another honest Biafran. I appreciate your honesty ojare. Nothing do you at all. Simply preach the virtue of honesty to your fellow Igbo more. They need your counselling.
Igbos are not Yorubas,we are always honest.

I want the zoo to continue loosing.

There are Igbos that still think the zoo will get better, and still supporting their super chicken.
Especially when it comes to football.

For example, the last Africa nation final I wrote about,I was in my hometown then,99% people there were Igbos, just few Northerners that work in the Town.

Don't think Igbos are you yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by paramakina202: 10:57pm On Jun 07
God1blessBiafra:
I just dey watch you and your fellow beloved Ones Nigerians grin grin

Make you dey watch us is free grin.
Shey una(ndi ipob) say I be onye ofe when I tackle una madness grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07
WizardOfNG:

Your level of dumbness is alarming .. sycophants like you deserve the hottest place in hell .. economy in shambles , insecurity is plagued on every citizen and you’re troubled by soccer .. goat grow some Sense .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by God1blessBiafra: 11:10pm On Jun 07
paramakina202:

Make you dey watch us is free grin.
Shey una(ndi ipob) say I be onye ofe when I tackle una madness grin
Enjoy your One Nigeria madness grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by paramakina202: 11:17pm On Jun 07
God1blessBiafra:
Enjoy your One Nigeria madness grin grin

grin grin
We are all Nigerians grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by Medipharm: 11:20pm On Jun 07
WizardOfNG:

Typical Igbo and irrelevant whataboutism. OP asked about those who would wish Nigeria lose against South Africa. I gave my response and specifically mentioned Igbos.

Find another thread to satisfy your blood lust against Yorubas, to include Tinubu you Igbos hate because of nothing other than his ethnicity, and spare us your misguided and hateful trolling.

Learn to stay on topic or shut up. Stop shouting Tinubu everytime like a lunatic.
He said the truth.....The real enemy of Nigeria are you people who foisttered failure on Nigerians for 8years and did it yet again in 2023.
Meanwhile, I have never seen anyone from Igbo extraction supporting opposing team than Nigeria in a football match. The just concluded Nation cup was a testament, we can see how everyone was apprehensive of Nigeria losing a game in the AfCon Igbos inclusive. It's you people that coin this narrative.
Tell me why they will do that? Are majority of the players not Igbos? See it has not gotten to that, Igbos can be against Nigeria in anything but not football, football unites.
The only reason people (not only Igbos) want Nigeria to lose is if they have been performing poorly, to show you are not happy, you will say let them lose but if they eventually win, you will still be very happy inside. That's the love, not hate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by ablejesus26(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07
StreetFight:

No Nigeria is, only Biafrans are, and nobody is surprised, they only support drugs trafficking, human trafficking, fake drugs manufacturing, and baby factory merchandising

😁😁 This is how you will be in your dying bed looking for who will do senseless tribal bigotry with you😁.
Na your destiny na😁
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting South Africa To Win Nigeria At Football? by WizardOfNG: 11:30pm On Jun 07
Ekeneegwu:

Your level of dumbness is alarming .. sycophants like you deserve the hottest place in hell .. economy in shambles , insecurity is plagued on every citizen and you’re troubled by soccer .. goat grow some Sense .

Stay on topic sadist. Because you have an obsession with painting Tinubu black does not mean every Nigerian will join you discussing only things that give you a chance to attack “Yoruba Government”.

Sane and balanced people won’t forget they like football, music, fashion, interior design or even reality TV shows.

They won’t stop discussing those things, merely because Obidients fascists like you want to hatefully teleguide the opinion, free will and utterances of others so Nigerian can all assist your malevolent and hate-driven aim of trying to remove a democratically elected President , with a 4 year mandate, from office.

Nothing for Obi today and there will be nothing for him or any other Igbo contestant in 2027. We are not fooled by your ‘emergency lovers’ of Nigeria antics and fake ‘good governance’ noise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Players To Watch At U-20 / Wenger: Manchester City & Barcelona Have Tried To Destroy My Work / Fifa Ranking As It Stands Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.