Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Is One An Intelligent Design But Not The Other? - Pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is One An Intelligent Design But Not The Other? - Pic (205 Views)

What Makes The World An Intelligent Design? / For Intelligent Design Proponents Why Were Inert & Radioactive Elements Created? / Wikipedia Co-founder Calls It's Entry On Intelligent Design Appallingly Biased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is One An Intelligent Design But Not The Other? - Pic by atheistconverta: 9:35pm On Jun 07
The double standards in that kind of reasoning is beyond glaring but perhaps there's something they know that they're not telling us.

Re: How Is One An Intelligent Design But Not The Other? - Pic by Stephen0mozzy: 10:40pm On Jun 07
Your argument is flawed..... Even if both are thus agreed as having an intelligent designer. There's evidence of the Designer for one and not the other.

It's high time y'all stop this god-fanboy-ism. God doesn't need you to validate his existence by holding ego-fueled debates.... "Love your neighbor, do to others as you want them to do unto you".... That is God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is One An Intelligent Design But Not The Other? - Pic by obiekunie01: 11:19pm On Jun 07
Stephen0mozzy:
Your argument is flawed..... Even if both are thus agreed as having an intelligent designer. There's evidence of the Designer for one and not the other.

It's high time y'all stop this god-fanboy-ism. God doesn't need you to validate his existence by holding ego-fueled debates.... "Love your neighbor, do to others as you want them to do unto you".... That is God

you are looking at a clean clear prove of highly intelligent design but you chose to be hypocritical about acknowledging such super intelligent designer and instead of acknowledgment ad awe, you chose to validate your hypocrisy by citing a stipulated code ethics of peaceful co-existence and tag it god! very dumb thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: How Is One An Intelligent Design But Not The Other? - Pic by Stephen0mozzy: 9:49pm On Jun 10
obiekunie01:

you are looking at a clean clear prove of highly intelligent design but you chose to be hypocritical about acknowledging such super intelligent designer and instead of acknowledgment ad awe, you chose to validate your hypocrisy by citing a stipulated code ethics of peaceful co-existence and tag it god! very dumb thing to do.

For example, reading through your statement, I can't even find intelligence in the design of its composition. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Is One An Intelligent Design But Not The Other? - Pic by FxMasterz: 12:34am On Jun 12
Scammer atheistconverta aka Jesusjnr!!!

You'll be exposed on this forum. You shall not escape!!!

1 Like

Re: How Is One An Intelligent Design But Not The Other? - Pic by FxMasterz: 2:45am On Jun 12
Stephen0mozzy:

The guy is a satanic and wicked fellow please. He's not a Christian at all.
Atheistconverta is such a dubious fellow. He has been blackmailing me all over Nairaland because we have divergent views.

Being a Forex Trader, I created a thread long ago where I introduced a Forex Robot for traders . One ignorant Nairaland kid jumped on the thread and starting calling me a scammer became he didn't believe in Robots, and also because I had previously accused him. That was actually a thread of long ago. The scanner called atheistconverta took that post of the guy, ignored all the evidences on the thread, took only the screenshots of the guys mischievous comments and started blackmailing me everywhere on Nairaland. This is the same person as Jesusjnr. A very wicked, heartless and notorious scammer who pretends to be a child of God.

He has previously given me all manner of insults including stupid, slowpoke, blind, dead soul, etc. I never responded back to him. Rather I was even sending him blessings. The satanic son of hell was not satisfied, he finally resorted to blackmail. I just want you to know how wicked and dark hearted the fellow is. He's a confirmed SCAMMER on Nairaland. Never take him to be a Christian.

Achorladey, Courz, Oteneaaron, Emusan

Interestingly Maxindhouse is also with him in this criminality.

Attached is my accusation which he boycotted to post the guy's counter accusation.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Found out, God Does Not Exist / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.