Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:45 AM

EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta (18316 Views)

Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Jailed For 6 Months For Spraying, Stepping On Naira Notes / Pastor At Kidnapped US Girl's Funeral In 1975 Charged With Her Murder / EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Kele242: 7:39am On Jun 08
E don b for this once grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by gabbasin(m): 8:00am On Jun 08
EFCC have derailed
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by BarrElChapo(m): 8:16am On Jun 08
Igholize:

... Nice observations.. celebrant at a burial ceremony, really amazing. grin

Should have mournant 🤔😂
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by charlsecy(m): 8:21am On Jun 08
doggedfighter:
Thankfully they didn't steal the money.
The report didn't confirm or negate your submission.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by kennethik: 8:25am On Jun 08
We are chasing shadows in this republic called Nigeria😂
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by ElevationD: 9:02am On Jun 08
Be careful, EFCC gets raw evidences now. Bobrisky’s case was a getaway for them. Cubana chief priest showed that evidence of spraying in videos are useless. The law is the law. You can hand cash over. You can transfer. You can cut paper to sizes. There are several ways to enjoy your parties without braking the law.
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Segzy19: 9:58am On Jun 08
EFCC, where is Yaya Bello?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by anonimi: 11:15am On Jun 08
doggedfighter:

Did they celebrants go home with the money ?

Or EFFC arrested them and the sprayed notes ?

I don't know how these things work.

Have you heard about SCAPEGOATS

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by MrJames007: 11:21am On Jun 08
CrownedPhoenix:

Celebrant at a burial ceremony? undecided
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by 82man: 11:55am On Jun 08
70 years imprisonment please 🙏
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by AskNgige2: 12:09pm On Jun 08
Goalnaldo:
Chai, and I was planning to spray small 2k in a wedding I'll attend later today. Na to chukin the money for envelope give the person oh.
Urgently
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On Jun 08
Segzy19:
EFCC, where is Yaya Bello?

He is in state house in lokoja
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by wiseoneking: 12:32pm On Jun 08
Onyiiobi7735:
Serves the idiots right! Were they living under a rock all this while?
Didn't they read or hear of the fate that befell the human embodiment of family disgrace, Bobrisky for spraying naira notes?
Or they just stupidly decided to tempt fate!
Your insult on them because of the useless worthless toilet paper called Naira. Moreover, an agency like EFCC now stoops so low to be chasing people that abuse Naira but living the real high profile criminals and politicians to move around. Important to note is the highly selective way EFCC and your damn court works in your Nigeria by allowing Cubans Chief priest to be free from criminal charges while the dirty bobrisky is languishing in Kirikiri prison . That’s selective justice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Gboom: 1:17pm On Jun 08
Fuckyoumod:

Hmmm easy!
Is spraying of naira note now the problem of Nigeria?

Is spraying of money worse than millions of naira wasted and looted daily by your govt officials?

How many politicians has EFCC jailed for looting our national wealth?

Will the arrest of this men bring down the price of rice, garri and beans?

I am interested in this case, I want to see how EFCC can prove in court that it was actually naira notes they sprayed.
The person they sprayed the money is a witness and can shatter this case by claiming it was a fake currency ordinary paper they sprayed in their party.

Let EFCC go and get the serial number of at least one of the naira notes. You don't prove a case like this with just video evidence, without proving that the money was actually not a fake money.
With all your grammar, I hope you go and abuse the naira in any party thinking you are going to defend yourself with ''It is fake naira notes"
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:06pm On Jun 08
LAWLESS IDIOTS TRYING TO TEST GOVT.FOOLS! angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Fuckyoumod: 2:51pm On Jun 08
Gboom:

With all your grammar, I hope you go and abuse the naira in any party thinking you are going to defend yourself with ''It is fake naira notes"
I hope your problems would be solved the moment I spray money?
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Evans20: 2:56pm On Jun 08
How is celebrating someone on his or her special day by spraying money a bad thing
Police and soldiers are arresting bandits while efcc are arresting people that spray money
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Gboom: 3:52pm On Jun 08
Fuckyoumod:
I hope your problems would be solved the moment I spray money?
I don't think ya type get money to spray, it is only bold face and chest beating you get
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by ebenholer(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08
doggedfighter:

Did they celebrants go home with the money ?

Or EFFC arrested them and the sprayed notes ?

I don't know how these things work.

just look at your brainwashing message above. How can you be justifying a wrong doing
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Fuckyoumod: 9:13pm On Jun 08
Gboom:

I don't think ya type get money to spray, it is only bold face and chest beating you get
drop you aza! I go shock you here and now
Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09
Is this what the EFcc has been reduced to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Man Stabs Guy During Argument In A Bar Over Stolen Shoes. Photos / Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos / Nigerian Police And Abuse Of Power, A Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.