Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion (24839 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Three Men Who Carried Out Transaction On The Shares Of Dead People / EFCC Arraigns Two Access Bank Staff For £100,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by motionarena: 6:50am On Jun 08
They only get an option of fine if found guilty

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by tanigororo: 6:54am On Jun 08
chiefolododo:
I know a bank that aids yahoo
Can I have your number please
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by OmotolaDeniro(f): 6:59am On Jun 08
The Hustle Is Real 💯
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by sheddyboy01(m): 7:03am On Jun 08
Zulum is a humble leader with a good mind that cherish humanity.

Kindly make us your data plug, I sell sme data at affordable for all networks.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by oyeb15: 7:08am On Jun 08
Sportybet should be regulated. Most punters were denied big odds winnings yesterday. They tagged it void bets and return their stake

They are a disgrace to sports betting in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Menclothing1: 7:09am On Jun 08
Nigeria will be great
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Ceejay94: 7:15am On Jun 08
Peterobiisathie:
Ibo Amaka
Tribalism will kill you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Teenaira: 7:15am On Jun 08
Chicagograduate:
This is why access bank customers account are vulnerable to hackers.There are insiders of the bank who are aiding and abetting fraudulent activities with customers account.
The banks are covering for their criminal staff.

You are right my brother, you are very right. In 2020, my phone was stolen in traffic. The thief's with their group where able to hack my zenith, gtb and access bank account. They were only able to buy things with my account in zenith and gtb but for access bank they transferred my money to an access bank customer's account and then took a loan from my account and transferred it to the same customer's account. I have visited access bank several times since then and I reported in writing. I have written to their online help desk. They claim they will investigate. They did not investigate anything but they gave my details to different agencies to be calling me to refund the loan I took knowing fully well I never took any loan. Till date, different agencies keep calling me to pay my loan. Is it so difficult to get the details of the customer or the referees they used to perpetrate this fraud ? Definitely this theft has an insider support. Instead they keep harassing me to pay an audio loan. I believe we will end up in court because I won't pay any money I am not owing.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by dododawa1: 7:15am On Jun 08
NA

THEM

BVN NIN password etc
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by eliwa47(m): 7:24am On Jun 08
Na corruption go finish Nigeria undecided
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by malali: 7:26am On Jun 08
Where is Yahya Bello ?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by bigcasava1(m): 7:32am On Jun 08
Access bank if they defraud una make the thing no affect my money oo!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by treatise: 7:39am On Jun 08
Chicagograduate:
This is why access bank customers account are vulnerable to hackers.There are insiders of the bank who are aiding and abetting fraudulent activities with customers account.
Even savings account is usually overdrawn by banks charges.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by aimmoney9: 7:56am On Jun 08
Yoruba and fraud na 5&6, same way muiz defrauded First bank of more than 40 billion naira ($29 million)........ grin grin grin grin grin

Both their fintech startups are all huge traps to defraud and siphone investors money............. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by deeway200(m): 7:56am On Jun 08
post=130361284:

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/06/08/efcc-arraigns-three-for-allegedly-defrauding-access-bank-of-n3-5bn/
When will EFCC arraign access bank for duping customers?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by blowjohn(m): 7:58am On Jun 08
U see this access bank eh?

Imagine one branch telling us that someone has transferred money from my guy's account to 'opay or moneipoiint' (that they cannot trace the account number) and another branch discovering that the money is actually there( even though someone tried to defraud my guy).
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by cibekow: 7:58am On Jun 08
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by inosend: 7:59am On Jun 08
I now see why nigeria keeps marking time instead of forward marching.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by ATLANTIC01: 8:05am On Jun 08
3.5 billion just imagine
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Winnin009: 8:05am On Jun 08
They think it’s by brick and mortar. Guys, the implication of this is that ACCESS IS BUGGED, for life!

You might as well close your accounts now.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Basicend: 8:20am On Jun 08
Chicagograduate:

GTBank is worse. They removed money from my account last week without any justifiable narration.

I cant keep any huge some in GTBank. . Its a Yahoo hub.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Tripleoluwa(m): 8:22am On Jun 08
What else does an IT expert in the service of a bank for 16 years want again?

Ojukokoro have put this one in gbege like this

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by bigpicture001: 8:29am On Jun 08
Teenaira:

You are right my brother, you are very right. In 2020, my phone was stolen in traffic. The thief's with their group where able to hack my zenith, gtb and access bank account. They were only able to buy things with my account in zenith and gtb but for access bank they transferred my money to an access bank customer's account and then took a loan from my account and transferred it to the same customer's account. I have visited access bank several times since then and I reported in writing. I have written to their online help desk. They claim they will investigate. They did not investigate anything but they gave my details to different agencies to be calling me to refund the loan I took knowing fully well I never took any loan. Till date, different agencies keep calling me to pay my loan. Is it so difficult to get the details of the customer or the referees they used to perpetrate this fraud ? Definitely this theft has an insider support. Instead they keep harassing me to pay an audio loan. I believe we will end up in court because I won't pay any money I am not owing.

Why didnt u blame ypurself in all this...? U are very fast to blame the banks....havent u heard that sim cards can b locked..? U want and prefer to blame the banks...ur identity was stolen nd used to get loan, its the job of police to do something not the banks....banks have a secrecy to to third party code in info about their customers.....they are only following CBN orders...

U can track ur fone, u can get a court order and police report to mk the bank responds which is the official route to solving the problem...don't go about blaming thr bank..trust me u will.lose woefully in court, u hv no case at all
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Agapeunit(m): 8:45am On Jun 08
Hmmmm.......and this ones too are among the people abusing govts? Na wa oh!
tomorrow one of them will still buy form to be a gov,president,senator etc it is high to stop accepting bankers as candidates for political parties. Loolx
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by okoroemeka(m): 8:52am On Jun 08
shortgun:
They should all rot in jail if found guilty
go and jail them chief judge,they will get a good lawyer and will be granted bail after 4-6 months in remand custody
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:29am On Jun 08
chiefolododo:

Uba?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Chicagograduate(m): 9:30am On Jun 08
Teenaira:

You will need a court other through the police for the bank to give you details of where your money was transferred into.Besides,how did the thief get access to your PIN?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by Chicagograduate(m): 9:36am On Jun 08
chiefolododo:
So many banks do that.They get some percentage from the deal.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:44am On Jun 08
post=130361288:
We Are Expert In Publishing EFCC MATTER

How much are they paying you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Jun 08
They sole 3.5b how? By what means? nothing was stated in the report.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion by NaijaCover(m): 10:01am On Jun 08
EmmyMaestro:

How much are they paying you

Na Where Mr Blogger, Dey Work, Na Only There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neighbour Defiles 13-Year-Old Missing Girl In Lagos Hotel / Inmate, Paul Michael, Escapes From Delta Correctional Centre / Pictures Of Boko Haram That Bombed In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.