Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew (4348 Views)

Missing Girls: Dead Photos Of Andrew Amaechi Ochekwo Surfaces (Graphics Photos) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by justnaijagist09: 7:36am On Jun 08
Lady who escaped from Andrew Amaechi her story as Some Nigerians support Andrew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ypfj6v2ac?si=rQVZYuLtrNibVL5u
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by MrIcredible: 7:48am On Jun 08
NA LAZINESS AND GREED BE MOST GIRLS WAHALA.

Lack is self respect, morals and dignity is the only thing that will make any girl exchange SEX for "FAVOUR".

I NEVER PITY OLOSHOS.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by GBTYO: 8:04am On Jun 08
MrIcredible:

Lack is self respect, morals and dignity is the only thing that will make any girl exchange SEX for "FAVOUR".

I NEVER PITY OLOSHOS.

Of course blame the victims instead of your ritualist bloda.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by MrIcredible: 8:08am On Jun 08
GBTYO:

Of course blame the victims instead of your ritualist bloda.
Stop being lazy and GREEDY
Stop being loose
Stop pilling up BODYCOUNT like Nigeria's inflation rate.
Stop disgracing yourself, your parents and unborn children and you will likely not get trapped with a ritualist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by GBTYO: 8:11am On Jun 08
MrIcredible:

Stop being loose
Stop disgracing yourself, your parents and unborn children and you will likely not get trapped with a ritualist.

So ritualists exist as a societal check.

You Ibo people are evil to the bone.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by GBTYO: 8:16am On Jun 08
MrIcredible:

Stop being loose

So oloshos are lazy to the bone but you Ibo ritualist is a hardworking member of society.

I really thank God for NL and SM for giving you guys audience to expose yourselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by Jeon(f): 8:21am On Jun 08
MrIcredible:

Stop being loose

I don't know why some people no get sense at all to balance situation.
A hard working person can become a victim.
Or you have not come across an article about a job seekers, business men /women, students,passengers that was kidnapped, raped,blackmailed ,extorted or killed .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by GBTYO: 8:46am On Jun 08
Jeon:

I don't know why some people no get sense at all to balance situation.
A hard working person can become a victim.
Or you have not come across an article about a job seekers, business men /women, students,passengers that was kidnapped, raped,blackmailed ,extorted or killed .

They are all ritualists at heart so that is why you see they left their ritualist cold blooded murderer of a bloda and began attacking the victims.

I will rather be in the company of a thousand oloshos than one ritualist murderer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by Jeon(f): 8:57am On Jun 08
GBTYO:

They are all ritualists at heart so that is why you see they left their ritualist cold blooded murderer of a bloda and began attacking the victims.

I will rather be in the company of a thousand oloshos than one ritualist murderer.
Not surprised at all, based on how they address the issue especially if the victim is a woman. If ritualists can use their biological relatives as a step up star ,then who are outsiders seeking for hustle.
But I no blame them shey,nah sense no gree follow some people brain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by GBTYO: 9:00am On Jun 08
Jeon:

Not surprised at all, based on how they address the issue especially if the victim is a woman. If ritualists can use their biological relatives as a step up star ,then who are outsiders seeking for hustle.
But I no blame them shey,nah sense no gree follow some people brain.

Materialism has eaten deep into their pysche or they are just plain evil from their God knows where origins.
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by tommy589(m): 9:41am On Jun 08
This country has become a place where sometimes I no longer question why people do what they do. It's defeatist but what do you do when those in authority seems not to care

I was on daddy freeze channel to see how the lady described her experience at the police headquarters when she reported

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by GBTYO: 9:47am On Jun 08
tommy589:
This country has become a place where sometimes I no longer question why people do what they do. It's defeatist but what do you do when those in authority seems not to care

I was on daddy freeze channel to see how the lady described her experience at the police headquarters when she reported

Are you defending your ritualist bloda and giving excuses based on the state of the economy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by tommy589(m): 10:01am On Jun 08
GBTYO:

Are you defending your ritualist bloda and giving excuses based on the state of the economy

O ki se eyan gidi

Is it today that ILU LE started. Victor Olaiya of blessed memory made a song about it

Tell me how my post is related to economy,ritual or olosho?
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by 1Sharon(f): 10:25am On Jun 08
MrIcredible:

Stop being loose

You know this very man assaulted women in the UK before fleeing to Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:34am On Jun 08
MrIcredible:

I NEVER PITY OLOSHOS.
they will never learn.they should keep it up.Dem dey find rich man up and down😂
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by GBTYO: 10:38am On Jun 08
Aaaaarghmed:

And when will you preach to your ritualist brothers to go and find handwork instead of killing people for their organs

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08
GBTYO:

You are foolish to attack a whole tribe for this
You are more daft to have even supported the lady for any reason

That guy is right, even if there are 100000 Andrew in Nigeria, some ladies wont still fall into his trap and thats cause they are neither greedy nor chasing fake life
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by dododawa1: 12:19pm On Jun 08
many

Andrews (evil men)

still in

Town

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by sweetrace(f): 2:44pm On Jun 08
Aaaaarghmed:

You’re blaming the victims because you think murderers kill only women who have loose morals. They kill female and male; old and young. Blame the murderer and not his victims.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by hammer567: 2:56pm On Jun 08
1Sharon:

You know this very man assaulted women in the UK before fleeing to Nigeria?
Yeah , tell u about it? we dont know?

By the way where are u from?
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by Faber(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08
Story...
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by GBTYO: 4:39pm On Jun 08
Faber:
Story...

Because nah your bloda.

If Andrew was from the SW, this thread for don reach
Front page with many of your kind posting trash to eternity.
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by ElevationD: 5:30pm On Jun 08
GBTYO:

Abi.

Are you pretending that you do not know that ritualists exist. Haba.

What would you say about your people who are well know for killing and decapitating fellow humans for ritual or quick money? Are you people not evil in the blood and bone?
Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by AcadaWriter: 7:44pm On Jun 08
many Andrews (evil men)still in Town

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by 2shure: 8:03pm On Jun 08
Stupid voice over. Idiot.u no allow us hear wetin she dey talk.from the video sef,the escapee dey inside another hotel ,idiot .she go still die.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by 1Sharon(f): 3:09am On Jun 09
hammer567:

Yeah , tell u about it? we dont know?

Do you think the woman he molested in the UK was a 'greedy Nigerian woman' ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Escaped From Andrew Amaechi Her Story As Some Nigerians Support Andrew by hammer567: 4:08pm On Jun 09
1Sharon:

Do you think the woman he molested in the UK was a 'greedy Nigerian woman' ?

U tell me about it?

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd.. / This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated / Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.