Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,656 members, 7,878,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World (25973 Views)

Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League / Leo Messi: Real Madrid Weaker Without Cristiano Ronaldo / Messi - Real Madrid Will Strive To Resuscitate As They Do Every Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Almiron: 8:04am On Jun 08
FC Barcelona legend Lionel Messi talked in an interview with Infobae where he admitted that Real Madrid is the “best team in the world right now.”

If we’re talking results, it’s Real Madrid. If we’re talking playing style, I personally like Guardiola’s Manchester City a lot and I believe that every team he coaches will be special. Playing style, Manchester City are the best. Results, it’s Real Madrid,” he explained.

Messi’s statement shouldn’t be surprising considering that Real Madrid conquered another Liga-Champions League double this year. Of course he went out of his way to suggest that Manchester City play better football than Real Madrid, but that’s expected knowing that he still has a good relationship with Pep Guardiola.

Real Madrid have indeed been the world’s best team this year and one madridista should definitely win the upcoming Ballon D’Or, so Messi is right.

Source: MM

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by tobore4u(m): 8:06am On Jun 08
Rightly said!
I supported him 100%

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Almiron: 8:23am On Jun 08
Messi recognizing Real Madrid as the best team in the world this season even as the biggest Barca fan should tell you how honest he is. No bias. No drama. No bragging. Humility multiplied by 1 billion. You can't even h&te him. Your conscience will almost choke your arse up.

241 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by oz4real83(m): 8:27am On Jun 08
Great truth from the GOAT. Somebody somewhere in the desert league will still share a different opinion that his team in the desert is the best even when his team is not the best in the desert cheesy

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by GanagiBitrus: 8:46am On Jun 08
"Real Madrid is the best team, but Man City plays better football"

~GOAT among goats. grin

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Solofresh2: 8:53am On Jun 08
Before nko😏

1 Like

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Kingpele(m): 9:04am On Jun 08
Certainly...though not a fan of real Madrid but their winning mentally and team spirit is on overdrive...they have already conquered teams in their minds even before the game starts...the final of champions league this year is a testament of their mentality...I can only wish the blues could be this good

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by rayvelez(m): 9:04am On Jun 08
Greatest of all time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Whitecoal711: 9:04am On Jun 08
Indeed for now and they have been doing a good buy for long,ronaldo,used their shine to improve his c.v,
As for barca,laporta and xavi,they are very very not the football passionate type,and it rubbing on the club,no opposition in laliga for now and some time to come

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by phr0nesis(m): 9:04am On Jun 08
What about Man City?

Hala Madrid BTW

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Pootle: 9:05am On Jun 08
obembet smiling right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Treasure17(m): 9:05am On Jun 08
No analysis that will lead to paralysis. He's speaking fact. Ronaldo still better than you though.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by suolboy(m): 9:05am On Jun 08
Hala madrid

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:06am On Jun 08
Great footballers pass Tru Madrid only Messi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by IkeGod9891(m): 9:06am On Jun 08
Yes
Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by StraightGaay: 9:06am On Jun 08
So proud of a person, he wanted to say Ronaldo is the best, but because of pride and ego he said Madrid. Prideful imp.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Pootle: 9:06am On Jun 08
GanagiBitrus:
"Real Madrid is the best team, but Man City plays better football"

~GOAT among goats. grin

that why him and cr7 go share that goat status
Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by gender123: 9:06am On Jun 08
cool
Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by bigdammyj: 9:07am On Jun 08
Noted.
Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Newyorkitis(m): 9:08am On Jun 08
The Statistics are there for all to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by grandstar(m): 9:08am On Jun 08
oz4real83:
Great truth from the GOAT. Somebody somewhere in the desert league will still share a different opinion that his team in the desert is the best even when his team is not the best in the desert cheesy

When Ronaldo played for Real Madrid, they won the Championship 3 times if I am correct and consecutively.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by IkeGod9891(m): 9:09am On Jun 08
Treasure17:
No analysis that will lead to paralysis. He's speaking fact. Ronaldo still better than you though.

You will need to constantly be lying to yourself.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by SlavaUkraini: 9:09am On Jun 08
B
Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Freshtruth(m): 9:09am On Jun 08
Just imagine if Messi played for Madrid

Madrid made Ronaldo not the other way round

Forgive me my Fans led me astray thinking I was close to even compete with your son

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by dododawa1: 9:09am On Jun 08
Being RealMadrid fan

I prefer Messi to c.ronaldo

Messi and Delina Ronaldo are my favourite footballers.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by AjiboyeWills: 9:10am On Jun 08
Our goat has gone mad again
Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Khyrvxjzy: 9:11am On Jun 08
oz4real83:
una get bad mouth sha

4 Likes

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Pikahol(m): 9:11am On Jun 08
Almiron:
Messi recognizing Real Madrid as the best team in the world this season even as the biggest Barca fan should tell you how honest he is. No bias. No drama. No bragging. Humility multiplied by 1 billion. You can't even h&te him. Your conscience will almost choke your arse up.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by THMT: 9:11am On Jun 08
Word! Most madristers don't like messi because of the C. Ronaldo and Barcelona rivalry but deep down we admire him and know there may be no other player greater than him in our generation.

Respect.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:11am On Jun 08
This is the fact that Nigeria Barcelona fans will never agree.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:11am On Jun 08
StraightGaay:
So proud of a person, he wanted to say Ronaldo is the best, but because of pride and ego he said Madrid. Prideful imp.
Madrid play good football too

He being economical with the truth

In terms of entertaining/creative gameplay style of football, it's a draw.
Re: Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World by Freshtruth(m): 9:12am On Jun 08
tobore4u:
Rightly said!
I supported him 100%
Barcelona fans may burn down is Jerseys trust me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Korea Media Lies To Fans That Team Reach World Cup Final (video) / Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding / Jose Mourinho Accepts A 12-Month Prison Sentence For Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.