Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. (463 Views)

Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants / Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open / In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Na Beg I Dey Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. by Sunnyrado: 10:13am On Jun 08
If God has bless you kindly show some little kindness too.. dey say we rise by lifting others..
Please any skills or anything that can be of benefit to someone that you can teach people for free.
Thank you
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. by captaininiobong(m): 10:50am On Jun 08
I can give you my graphics design course for 5k. And i will give you job but you have to be honest in finishing the course before the job. I will test you on that.

The job are 2 and cost 3k. You can finish the course in one week.
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. by ASArevivalist1: 2:19pm On Jun 08
Sunnyrado:
If God has bless you kindly show some little kindness too.. dey say we rise by lifting others..
Please any skills or anything that can be of benefit to someone that you can teach people for free.
Thank you
[quote][/quote]

Come and learn basics of registering business on CAC. I won't charge you anything for that considering what you said. WhatsApp me +2347054546522

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. by ASArevivalist1: 2:20pm On Jun 08
ASArevivalist1:

Come and learn basics of registering business on CAC. I won't charge you anything for that considering what you said. WhatsApp me +2347054546522
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. by ATEAMS: 2:46pm On Jun 08
U Sabi fccckk well well ? lipsrsealed
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. by Diego35M: 3:26pm On Jun 08
Sunnyrado:
Thank you
barbing dm 07085790208
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. by Love800(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11
Pls am interested in dis too.
Diego35M:
barbing dm 07085790208

1 Like

Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach For Free..na Beg I Dey Beg.. by Diego35M: 12:25pm On Jun 21
Love800:
Pls am interested in dis too.
you can DM on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed Urgently / How Would You Love To Work As A Manager/ Marketer. / Get Access To Unlimited Opportunity Of Your Dream Job's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.