Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Parents Are HIV Positive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Parents Are HIV Positive (259 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Are HIV Positive by Frost124: 11:54am On Jun 08
Good day nairalanders, thank God this site is a faceless forum... Few weeks ago my dad told me he is HIV positive, when he told me I was disappointed but I made sure I didn't show it and I encouraged him... Him and my mother has been sick for a while and I certainly know he has transferred it to my mum.... My dad was very promiscuous when he was younger even after he married my mom he was still promiscuous. I am the only child and I have been footing the bills for their medical cares I am just 26 years old and I have spent so much and there is more spending still to come.... My father only told me, my mother is not aware of her health status all she thinks it's just a normal sickness happening to her. I have no one to talk to, I don't trust any friends because I believe when I tell them, they will certainly spread the news and you know the stigmatization against HIV patients, it's not good... I am frustrated, depressed and financially drained, sometimes I stay in my room and cry.... To avoid thinking, sometimes I just drink some alcohol... This issue has been in my heart for several weeks I just had to put it on Nairaland to ease my pain. My father just called me today that my mom has been admitted to the hospital, she was too weak to even walk.... Another spending and I am running out of cash, don't know what to do anymore. It wouldn't be this severe if they found out earlier, it's almost late. May God help me and my parents.
Re: My Parents Are HIV Positive by pyyxxaro: 11:59am On Jun 08
I feel you pain , so sorry 😞

But Please Permit me to blame Tinubu for this 😞☹️, I said Please ☹️
Re: My Parents Are HIV Positive by atiku4President(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08
It's not late. Let them enrol for medical care and ensure they take their drugs accordingly. They'll stabilise and even suppress the viral load of the infection with strict adherence to their medication.
Not a death sentence.
Re: My Parents Are HIV Positive by Deltatoto: 6:15pm On Jun 08
atiku4President:
It's not late. Let them enrol for medical care and ensure they take their drugs accordingly. They'll stabilise and even suppress the viral load of the infection with strict adherence to their medication.
Not a death sentence.
exactly.the way we see this hiv.my brother be thankful it’s hiv and not organ failure or cancer.u never see expenses.Hiv no be sickness for where sickness Dey.lets be careful sha.
Re: My Parents Are HIV Positive by hafeeanubasy: 6:11am On Jun 09
Ignorance everywhere.

Most HIV Pts get drugs for free and they are living very healthy.

HIV is not half as deadly as Cancers,Kidney failure and SLE

(1) (Reply)

Cgisenter10ment / Another Music From A Nairalander / Place Advert For As Low As #2000 Naira Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.