Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs (351 Views)

Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) / Man Under The Influence Of Drugs Lets Jesus Take The Wheel,Flips Truck 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by EriMma1: 12:15pm On Jun 08
Happy weekend fams. Please I've exausted my medication and I don't really have much on me to buy because I've used the little with me to transport myself to work and feed.
Please I'm not feeling entitled to anyones money here. Anything God lays in your heart to assist me with will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless you.

Sickness will never know your homes in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by advanceDNA: 12:30pm On Jun 08
Interesting...
Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by EriMma1: 9:47pm On Jun 08
Please guys help me I'm losing my mind.
My leg is beginning to ache since my atovastatin ran out on Tuesday.
Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by brain54(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08
How are you feeling today...?

But what about your family members. Why don't you consider asking them for support at least to get the drugs you require?

With time you can sort your other issues out.

I think your family is in the best position to help you. They cannot just abandon you that way now.

Anyway, I hope you get the help and support you need.

Wish you get well soon!
Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by EriMma1: 6:53am On Jun 09
brain54:
How are you feeling today...?

But what about your family members. Why don't you consider asking them for support at least to get the drugs you require?

With time you can sort your other issues out.

I think your family is in the best position to . help you. They cannot just abandon you that way now.

Anyway, I hope you get the help and support you need.

Wish you get well soon!

They didn't abandon me. They still check on me.
Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by brain54(m): 9:20am On Jun 09
EriMma1:

They didn't abandon me. They still check on me.
Okay...

That's good!
Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by MONEY247: 12:09pm On Jun 09
Help Will not come from here.....I guarantee... you...I don ask for help tire no way....bro even me maa i need. Help I nor dey shame again....

I hope you get what you are looking for...

See I fit put hand for unclean thing....I don't care anymore
Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by EriMma1: 2:40pm On Jun 09
MONEY247:
Help Will not come from here.....I guarantee... you...I don ask for help tire no way....bro even me maa i need. Help I nor dey shame again....

I hope you get what you are looking for...

See I fit put hand for unclean thing....I don't care anymore

It is well my dear.. please don't put your hands into bad things. Keep hope alive and surely God will send help where you least expect it

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by EriMma1: 4:14pm On Jun 09
Hello 👋
Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by ihavesense: 4:51pm On Jun 09
Are you the same person as Mercychen aka Jewesgrattitude?
Re: Guys Please I Need To Buy Drugs by EriMma1: 4:53pm On Jun 09
ihavesense:
Are you the same person as Mercychen aka Jewesgrattitude?

Yes I am

(1) (Reply)

7 Smart Ways To Spice Up Your Long Trip / 2 Crushed To Death As Bike And ‘trailer’ Collide In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) / 12 Persons Die In Lagos Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.