Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Update Your Wordpress Themes Without Losing Your Custom CSS Customization - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Update Your Wordpress Themes Without Losing Your Custom CSS Customization (117 Views)

How To Change Wordpress Themes Without Having A Website Builder / Quick Tutorial On Adding Custom CSS In Ninja Menus For Magento 2 / I Will Fix Wordpress Issues And Do Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Update Your Wordpress Themes Without Losing Your Custom CSS Customization by akintayo1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08
You know how these theme developers keep releasing update upon update? But the wahala be say sometimes you don't want to update and lose all the fine customization you don hammer for your site.

Most WordPress themes come with drag-and-drop and block features these days, even beginners fit use am build sharp websites. Plus the themes get this thing called "customizer" wey you fit take change plenty things.

But the real question be this: Wetin go happen to all those fine adjustments you don make for your theme (like your custom CSS) when theme update land?

Today's tutorial go show you how to update your WordPress theme to the latest version without kpoofing all your customizations. Check the tutorial for here >>> https://wprblogger.com/how-to-update-wordpress-themes/
Re: How To Update Your Wordpress Themes Without Losing Your Custom CSS Customization by Devaro: 7:15am On Jun 09
Simple.

Use child theme sikena

1 Like

Re: How To Update Your Wordpress Themes Without Losing Your Custom CSS Customization by Bacteria8: 8:08am On Jun 09
Good morning guys. Pls what plugin or system can I use to create a digital ID card ?

Like an ID card for people registering on my website that will show their details and passport 👏🏽

I have used contact form pro, but it not showing their passport after they register

(1) (Reply)

Building A Website On Wix / How Can I Make Payment On Chatgpt ? / Join Our Online Web And Graphics Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.