Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza (21166 Views)

Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) / Graphic Images From Gaza / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Jman06(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08
cococandy:
Israel first attacked

Now what?!!!

Since yall don’t want to educate yourselves
What d heck are you talking about? Israel first attacked? For real?

Hamas started the current war when they attacked on 7th October! If you were the president of a country and Hamas terrorists attacked your country and killed over 1200 of your citizens, and also took many into hostages, would you rather fold your arms and watch

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Jun 08
Because your leaders are impotent people who can’t restore peace to the country by prosecuting Islamic terrorists who are killing the people doesn’t mean other Muslims in another part of the world need to die

I know that’s why a lot of you support Israel

That has to the dumbest reason in the world.

Jman06:

Back here in Nigeria, Islamic terrorists kill Christians recklessly in Plateau, Benue and other parts of the country like Christians' lives don't matter! For the above reason, I support Israel's war on Hamas because the only language Islamic terrorists understand is WAR

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Botragelad: 3:31pm On Jun 08
cococandy:
Israel first attacked. Now what?!!!

Since yall don’t want to educate yourselves.

Maybe read a little past Oct 7th if you really aren’t a bigot who’s masking his hatred and love for the destruction of Muslims by unthinkingly touting “but oct 7th and the hostages”. Like Righteousness and that botragelad dude.

Bunch of soulless bigots.

The monkey y’all are feeding today will eat your faces too. Only a matter of time. If you like, Play with Israel and their deep calculating hegemonic tendencies to your national and ancestral demise.

Ask Americans how far. Our politicians can’t make any decisions now regarding everyday Americans without Isreal’s approval. They will get all of you too. One by one.

All they have to do is convince you that all Muslims are terrorists and deserve to die. Then you support their ethnic of Muslims cleansing based on that.

When they come for you, peep the anti-Christian sentiments that has been brewing in the background? It will rise and engulf y’all. And others will stand by too and watch it happen.

It seems you're drowning in a sea of emotional turmoil, unable to articulate a coherent point. How adorable. Take a deep breath, sweetie, and try to tame that tempestuous temper of yours.

Your feeble attempts to guilt-trip me with religious platitudes are as transparent as they are tedious. Save your breath, darling, your 'Muslim, Christian' card has been declined. And as for terrorists? _yawn_ I'm utterly unimpressed by your faux indignation. Do spare me the dramatics.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 08
Jman06:
What d heck are you talking about? Israel first attacked? For real?

Hamas started the current war when they attacked on 7th October! If you were the president of a country and Hamas terrorists attacked your country and killed over 1200 of your citizens, and also took many into hostages, would you rather fold your arms and watch

1) Pls get some education on Israel Palestine issues.
2) Muslims in Palestine don’t owe you their lives because your countries leaders can’t handle Islamic terrorism effectively.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Etimemy: 3:33pm On Jun 08
turmacs:
Only fools still believes all these "Hamas are holding hostages" Bullshit... Wise people know they are just using that nonsense as an excuse to continue killing innocent people, nothing like hostages. Gosh the amount of foolish people we have on this planet is worrisome, people that don't know how things work in this world, damn.

Which one do you believed?
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by gare(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08
obedience4:

https://www.jns.org/israeli-forces-rescue-four-hostages-from-gaza/

And still people do not the see this act of wickedness commited by hamas, wipe out all the terrorist shame to UN and co
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 08
@bold Why yes actually I am.

Is that supposed to be an insult?. And to think that I imagined in my wildest dreams that you had an iota of common decency.

Tell me does the sound of bombs tearing through schools and hospitals and health/humanitarian aides being killed by the dozens lull you to sleep? I bet it does.

I know you turn on the sound of refugee camps being destroyed to help you calm down when you’re feeling stressed.

This one too na human being. And proud of himself too undecided

Botragelad:

It seems you're drowning in a sea of emotional turmoil , unable to articulate a coherent point. How adorable. Take a deep breath, sweetie, and try to tame that tempestuous temper of yours.

Your feeble attempts to guilt-trip me with religious platitudes are as transparent as they are tedious. Save your breath, darling, your 'Muslim, Christian' card has been declined. And as for terrorists? _yawn_ I'm utterly unimpressed by your faux indignation. Do spare me the dramatics.
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by engrchykae(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08
It seems Israelis are immune to bombardments,the hostages don't get hit by Israeli shelling.
Maybe it's "friendly fire"
Anyway radical islam is a cancer.
I know Israel is lying.
But radical Islam is not good for humanity

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by legba1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08
[quote author=turmacs post=130367320]Only fools still believes all these "Hamas are holding hostages" Bullshit... Wise people know they are just using that nonsense as an excuse to continue killing innocent people, nothing like hostages. Gosh the amount of foolish people we have on this planet is worrisome, people that don't know how things work in this world, damn.[/quot]

Nigeria had really dealt with some folks that had hitherto left their reasoning warped. The whole world saw what Harmas did on isrealis soil. To now say it is an excuse to keep the pressure on Harmas is dumb. Civilians were given opportunities to evacuate before the commencement of the onslaught. Who ever is left behind in those flash point is deemed a militant. It is the right thing to do, cut off the head of the snake once and for all.
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Botragelad: 3:46pm On Jun 08
cococandy:
@bold Why yes actually I am.

Is that supposed to be an insult. And to think that I imagined in my wildest dreams that you had an iota of common decency.

Tell me does the sound of bombs tearing through schools and hospitals and health/humanitarian aides being killed by the dozens lull you to sleep? I bet it does.

I know you turn on the sound of refugee camps being destroyed to help you calm down when you’re feeling stressed.

This one too na human being. And proud of himself too undecided

Ha! You think I'm just a clueless civilian? Please, I'm a battle-hardened warrior, reveling in the chaos of terrorist attacks. The more destruction for terrorists, the better my day!

And let's be real, Hamas, your tactics are laughably cowardly, using hospitals and schools as shields? How original. But hey, if you want a front-row seat to the combat circus, I've got some gruesome photos to share, just ask! I'm not selfish, I'll gladly indulge your morbid curiosity. But let's be real, you're probably too busy sipping tea and eating cookies to understand the thrill of combat. 😂
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Elsueno: 3:53pm On Jun 08
thrillionaire:
Are women and infants better than men? Aren't they all beings? That aside.

You islamists are funny. When Hamas invaded Israel and massacred both "infants and women," islamists (women, children and men) in Palestine danced and rejoiced. Now that Israel is responding in kind you're here crying crocodile tears for your so called women and children. Shut up you hypocritical terrorist.
The so called women and children will be killed in the line of fire and nothing will happen. Tell Hamas to release the hostages and abide by Israel peace terms or else perish with their terrorist women and infants.

I am saying women & infants because even the SCUM of the earth greatest terrorists on earth Boko haram tries to avoid killing them.

The only people who proudly murder women & children, Then document it while simultaneously having thier slaves in Africa applaud them are the Iseralis.

And at the bold, please continue to display ur true bloodthirsty nature, U Isreali killer monkeys arent so different from Ur slave masters. Stop using 'khamas' as excuse for Ur blood thirstiness
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by oluwaseyi0: 3:55pm On Jun 08
turmacs:
Only fools still believes all these "Hamas are holding hostages" Bullshit... Wise people know they are just using that nonsense as an excuse to continue killing innocent people, nothing like hostages. Gosh the amount of foolish people we have on this planet is worrisome, people that don't know how things work in this world, damn.

Only fool will believe Israeli is killing any Palestinians either baby or adult

Gosh the amount of foolish people we have on this planet is worrisome, people that don't know how things work in this world, damn

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08
Yes I know for a fact you’re a clueless mind manipulated civilian.

The rest of your gibberish is as expected. Nothing substantial. Like an empty brain washed isreali bot. I don’t think it’s surprising to anyone with sense that you don’t know what you’re talking about
Botragelad:

Ha! You think I'm just a clueless civilian? Please, I'm a battle-hardened warrior, reveling in the chaos of terrorist attacks. The more destruction for terrorists, the better my day!

And let's be real, Hamas, your tactics are laughably cowardly, using hospitals and schools as shields? How original. But hey, if you want a front-row seat to the combat circus, I've got some gruesome photos to share, just ask! I'm not selfish, I'll gladly indulge your morbid curiosity. But let's be real, you're probably too busy sipping tea and eating cookies to understand the thrill of combat. 😂

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Dareal90s(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08
cococandy:

Do you know how many Palestinian prisoners Israel is holding and torturing daily?

I wonder who’s the evil one here. Are those ones not human beings
Then why say the hostage noise is a lie? u should have told us Israel has hostages too not that rubbish u spilled out, u sound so confused.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Ten06(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08
turmacs:

It seems you are so pained. Why?
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Coronavirus1: 4:13pm On Jun 08
Righteousness2:
Confirmed!
JOY! JOY! JOY IN GOD'S LAND!

Sadness and Pains in TERRORIST land and their sympathizers.

4 ISRAELIS kidnapped by Hamas Terrorists on Oct 7 are Rescued alive.

Noa Argamani (25),
They where free not rescue
Almog Meir (21),
Andrey Kozlov (27) and
Shlomi Ziv ( 40),

All Four rescued Alive. They were being used as Human Shields.

Multiple Dozens of terrorists delivered to Virginland with unverified reports of one of the top 2 Hamas terrorists Chiefs among the dead.

We thank the I AM THAT I AM! THE GOD OF ISRAEL For this Gracious Merciful!
Our Prayers are being Answered.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by ceejayluv(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08
turmacs:
Has Hamas denied holding hostages? Or even denied killing hundreds of Israelis on Oct 7?
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Botragelad: 4:23pm On Jun 08
cococandy:
Yes I know for a fact you’re a clueless mind manipulated civilian.

The rest of your gibberish is as expected. Nothing substantial. Like an empty brain washed isreali bot. I don’t think it’s surprising to anyone with sense that you don’t know what you’re talking about
Cope harder, love!
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by tkgindofa(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08
turmacs:

The reverse of everything you said, is your case oh; Is like you are not in this world, even Hamas accepted the fact that, they have hostages, except you oh.
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by 9japride(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08
turmacs:
[color=#006600][/color]

You think Israel will tolerate the nonsense going on in 9ja where lunatics will sack a whole community and murder a lot of people?
That's how a country that value human life works. If some people are crazy, there are others that are more crazy too.
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by maestro299: 4:35pm On Jun 08
turmacs:

Na so.
Who should we believe then?
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by sweetjohn(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08
turmacs:
Israel is still on the road to the promise land. They havent even closed the Red sea. By the time they get half of the promise land, all Muslims including the ones in Nigeria will be killed by the IDF swords/guns/bombs. Dey play. Just dey play with God's chosen people. Na here we dey dey watch as it unfold.
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Israelterrorist: 4:38pm On Jun 08
Hamas aren't brutal as the media portray them, many Zionist pigs still in captivating are still breathing.
Hamas made a terrible mistake on the October 7 attack. They spared the life of too many Zionist pigs.
Imagine I was I given such opportunity on October 7, walahi I would have killed over 10,000 Zionist pigs myself. Killing just 1200 pigs was a mistake
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 08
Dareal90s:

Then why say the hostage noise is a lie? u should have told us Israel has hostages too not that rubbish u spilled out, u sound so confused.

Which of my post said Hamas didn’t take hostages?

I’ll need anyone responding to me to use their common sense pls. I boldened the part of the post I agreed with which is that a lot of foolish people are on this forum.

I whole heartedly agree with that. If you’re going to say that I SAID hostage noise is a lie, you’ll need to find the post where I SAID that. This is how y’all spread propaganda
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by pongwa(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08
turmacs:
did Hamas deny taking hostages? Or is your brain paining you?
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by pongwa(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08
Israelterrorist:
Hamas aren't brutal as the media portray them, many Zionist pigs still in captivating are still breathing.
Hamas made a terrible mistake on the October 7 attack. They spared the life of too many Zionist pigs.
Imagine I was I given such opportunity on October 7, walahi I would have killed over 10,000 Zionist pigs myself. Killing just 1200 pigs was a mistake
go and volunteer for Hamas and stop spewing thrash

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by dragunov: 4:53pm On Jun 08
Israelterrorist:

Hear this demented Mohammedan. You will continue to stew in anger and you won't be able to do anything about it. I have offered you an opportunity to travel to Palestine to go and fight but you remain hidden behind nairaland, foaming at the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Israelterrorist: 4:59pm On Jun 08
dragunov:

Hear this demented Mohammedan. You will continue to stew in anger and you won't be able to do anything about it. I have offered you an opportunity to travel to Palestine to go and fight but you remain hidden behind nairaland, foaming at the mouth.
Are you cursed or what ?
I've warned you to stop quoting me, walahi you must be so demented.
Disgusting slave stop quoting me!
Kai mahaukaci ne kuma tsararrakinku ba za su taɓa yin hukunci ba saboda duk maganganunku na sabo. Bawa mai kyama daga sharrin addini, mugu
Re: Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza by Dareal90s(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08
cococandy:

Which of my post said Hamas didn’t take hostages?

I’ll need anyone responding to me to use their common sense pls. I boldened the part of the post I agreed with which is that a lot of foolish people are on this forum.

I whole heartedly agree with that. If you’re going to say that I SAID hostage noise is a lie, you’ll need to find the post where I SAID that. This is how y’all spread propaganda
Ogbeni shut up, u fûcked up, accept ur flaws and stop dribbling yourself. We all here are not as dumb as u are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies / Parody Video On Xenophobia By Ugandan Comedian / Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.