Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards (7668 Views)

Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by bonnez(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08
Ogaaaaaa! Calm down. No dey shout too much. No be election you Dey find? Na so e Dey be. Oya you too follow to tear dia own make e be 1:1.
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Jayhome24: 3:15pm On Jun 08
This guy just dey waste his time.

Go to Abia na their your Leprosy Party get level not anywhere in SS or SW or the North the earlier you know its pdp the next governor of Edo the better you safe yourself from the embarrassment that is looming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by gigabyte13: 3:18pm On Jun 08
Low budget PDP accusing her senior colleague of vandalisation........
Atiku and obi must hear of this
It is a family affair.

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by alobright17(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08
SalamRushdie:
Labour party works for APC
Russia is working for USA .
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by zeo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08
Chinjo2:
Akpata just love controversies.
APCON has been on the news for a while now telling Advertising agencies to renew their liscenses including political parties or have their liscenses revoked and their posters pulled down.
I don't know why Akpata is playing down. Is it because Obi openly denied you by saying Obedient movement is not about any political party? He is feeling hurt because he thought he could ride on the back of Peter Obi to win Edo state.

This is Asue Ighodalo poster on the big billboard at Oluku bypass. It has been pulled down. Asue never said anything about it. I am sure the advertising company will go and renew their liscense and remount it.
There is a video clip where Rev Olu Martin's the DG of Asue Ighodalo's campaign openly claimed that no bill board of the opposition should be standing. I was really disappointed because until now he was a human rights activist.
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Duru009(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08
The election in EDO state is between PDP and LP......

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08
Faber:
Edo is 200% APC...

Results will shock many that day...

Btw this man get breasts abi na my eyes dey pain me shocked

Edited : I am not an APC supporter. But that's just reality on ground. The best party to have governed the state till date is APC and the people are going back to Adam Oshiomhole's party.

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Omoluabi16(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08
Mr lawyer, welcome to the murky waters of politics.
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by ogbe88(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08
Jayhome24:
This guy just dey waste his time.

Go to Abia na their your Leprosy Party get level not anywhere in SS or SW or the North the earlier you know its pdp the next governor of Edo the better you safe yourself from the embarrassment that is looming.
Is this one a youth or a clown
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Tareq1105: 3:45pm On Jun 08
Iamgrey5:
Peter Obi worked for Tinubu?

You don't know? Do the breakdown analysis of the results.
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by frog12: 3:52pm On Jun 08
if you no get deep pockets, stay away from naija politics
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by senatordave1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08
MichaelSokoto:
Anything but APC criminals is all Edolites are yearning 4!

Even if na okucko laying eggs, we rather vote it than vote APC!

cool

Sorry,edolites have rejected pdp.it is APC or Lp
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by senatordave1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08
Chinjo2:
Akpata just love controversies.
APCON has been on the news for a while now telling Advertising agencies to renew their liscenses including political parties or have their liscenses revoked and their posters pulled down.
I don't know why Akpata is crying wolf. Is it because Obi openly denied you by saying Obedient movement is not about any political party? He is feeling hurt because he thought he could ride on the back of Peter Obi to win Edo state.

This is Asue Ighodalo poster on the big billboard at Oluku bypass. It has been pulled down. Asue never said anything about it. I am sure the advertising company will go and renew their liscense and remount it.

Lol,pdp thugs at night are the ones bringing down APC and Lp billboards

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by kedeojo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08
Faber:
Edo is 200% APC...

Edited : I am not an APC supporter. But that's just reality on ground. The best party to have governed the state till date is APC and the people are going back to Adam Oshiomhole's party.
people because of hatred will say otherwise. Just like you I am not a member of any party too. The Edo election will be won by Apc. Labour shoot it's self on the foot, the moment Akpata a Benin man wins the primary. Many have decamped from Pdp to Apc and also the Dan orbih faction of pdp will work against the party. Obaseki has many battles to fight. We Edo don't vote along party line like that. Obaseki has been having running battle with the palace also and couple with non performances.

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by DMerciful(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08
LP will win Edo election
senatordave1:

No they are pro pdp especially Edo Lp
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by senatordave1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08
Faber:
Edo is 200% APC...

Are you from Edo
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by senatordave1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08
DMerciful:
LP will win Edo election

Better than pdp
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Faber(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08
kedeojo:
people because of hatred will say otherwise. Just like you I am not a member of any party too. The Edo election will be won by Apc. Labour shoot it's self on the foot, the moment Akpata a Benin man wins the primary. Many have decamped from Pdp to Apc and also the Dan orbih faction of pdp will work against the party. Obaseki has many battles to fight. We Edo don't vote along party line like that. Obaseki has been having running battle with the palace also and couple with non performances.
On point

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by toprealman: 5:12pm On Jun 08
Alpaca=Doyin Okupe= APC’s mole
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Jayhome24: 5:23pm On Jun 08
ogbe88:
Is this one a youth or a clown

You are the grandfather.

Youth my a s s. You see your miserable life? When it comes to other party on the winning side then youth is all you want but Abia governor is over 70 years and its ok ba?

Pdp is the next governor of Edo f u c k that youth shit.

We will never allow LP to win any state in Nigeria again unless obi is kick out LP.

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Ayodele1987(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08
Pls, after the election don't get BP oo

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by PropertyBanker(f): 9:37am On Jun 09
Lol...

That's Nigeria's dirty politics and all it's Shinanighans
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Texs: 10:30am On Jun 09
Mr Akpata should be demonstrating with payment evidence that those boards installed at
financial cost for commercial purposes were hired and paid for by his party. Those boards
are managed by limited companies. Has he gone to them and hire the bill board?
Before Gov Obaseki, some people were used to doing things with brute force, that is no longer the
case in Edo state under Obaseki. Mr Akpata should go through the established legal process.
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09
Texs:
Mr Akpata should be demonstrating with payment evidence that those boards installed at
financial cost for commercial purposes were hired and paid for by his party. Those boards
are managed by limited companies. Has he gone to them and hire the bill board?
Before Gov Obaseki, some people were used to doing things with brute force, that is no longer the
case in Edo state under Obaseki. Mr Akpata should go through the established legal process.

Oga,Edo state govt are the ones destroying those billboards.they also did same to apc
Re: Edo Guber: Akpata Accuses PDP Agents Of Destroying His Campaign Billboards by Antoeni(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09
PDP Thugs, Dey Behave Like Ayes For Benin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence / Security Chiefs, Governors Siphon N241bn Annually -Transparency International / Aspirant Berates APC Over Expensive Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.