Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,325 members, 7,881,210 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa (2409 Views)

Suspected SARS Operative Shoots PDP Agent At Collation Center In River State / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by kYjelly2: 3:14pm On Jun 08
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by helinues: 3:16pm On Jun 08
Wtf is this?

To my best of understanding, Nigeria is not in any competition with anyone.

We all have our different ways of doing things

Modified: Which one is this one wey people go leave the topic of discussion without even making any contributions and be attacking others who have made theirs unnecessarily. Make una shun that attitude jare.

Only low battery most Nigerians take seriously. Na abuse I received on the thread, below and the tradition of abuse continues on this new thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7230596/important-things-should-discussing-during

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by christejames(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08
The taste is the difference, the difference is the taste shocked shocked shocked

What a stark contrast, like Day and Night

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by christejames(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

When will you start thinking like a humane human being with blood coursing through their vein? undecided

When? undecided

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by helinues: 3:28pm On Jun 08
christejames:

When will you start thinking like a humane human being with blood coursing through their vein? undecided

When? undecided

And what's the correlation with the subject of discussion?

Explain to us

1,23 set go...

Righteousness2:

Is it that your mind is so darkened or you choose to walk in darkness as a lifestyle?

You were saying?

We no dey hear words again lately, in Portable's voice, Dem don cut our ears

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Bobloco: 3:29pm On Jun 08
It shall not be well with Yakubu Mahmood led INEC for what they did to this country

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Righteousness2(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

Is it that your mind is so darkened or you choose to walk in darkness as a Hobby/ lifestyle?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by 11Monkeys: 3:37pm On Jun 08
South Africa is the shining light in the African continent. Nigeria is simply big for nothing.

Nigeria's President is a thief, Senate President is a thief, Inec president is a thief.

Don't expect the South African experience in Nigeria anytime soon.

19 Likes

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Righteousness2(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08
helinues:

You were saying?

I have carefully noticed you that you are so much in love with evil and darkness.
Our country is in a mess today because people choose to do evil than do right.

Despite all the consequences starring you in the face, you choose to dwell in darkness and evil.

Listen! Life is a Mysterious mystery that keeps going round. It is what you plant that you Harvest. It is what you sow that you reap.
Be Careful! For future sake.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by helinues: 3:43pm On Jun 08
Righteousness2:

I have carefully noticed you that you are so much on love with evil and darkness.
Our country is in a mess today because people choose to do evil than do right.

Despite all the consequences starring you in the face, you choose to dwell in darkness and evil.

Listen! Life is a Mysterious mystery that keeps going round. It is what you plant that you Harvest. It is what you sow that you reap.
Be Careful! For future sake.

Very funny guy.

Do you even know the difference between evil and love?

Is it love that Isreal are showing to Palestinians?

Please don't make more jokes on yourself on this forum.

You have been watching me, with Kaleidoscope? grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by helinues: 3:45pm On Jun 08
chucks185:
stop supporting evil man.

Why should things that don't go your way, should be referred to as evil?

Why?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by santopelele(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

ibu ike, anu*s that's what you are

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by snowball11(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08
One is analog while the other digital!

What a big disgrace! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by sachidistudios(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08
Nigeria We Hail Thee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by NaijaCowFarm: 5:11pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

Which is why you still in darkness in 2024 , I mean 20-24

13 Likes

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by ZUKKYY(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

Modified: Which one is this one wey people go leave the topic of discussion without even making any contributions and be attacking others who have made theirs unnecessarily. Make una shun that attitude jare.
. Shut up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by DMerciful(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08
Nigerians like you don't want Nigeria to work
helinues:
Wtf is this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Jokay07(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08
Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by PUNANI01: 5:32pm On Jun 08
The Zoo system is arm robbery! Selective after election !

5 Likes

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Ttipsy(f): 5:37pm On Jun 08
Speechless

4 Likes

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by seborrhic: 6:00pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

You always come across as being very daft.
Gosh!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Kelklein(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08
There is no point debating this..

It's like day and night..

One of the countries illustrated above is still stuck in the 80's.. using manual methods so that the system can be manipulated to favour the establishment and drag everyone backwards..

The other has gone ahead to show the world that they are ready for the new world. Doesn't matter if the ruling parties won't get upto 50% to rule..

A Nigerian ruling party would have manipulated the system to ensure it reads 50% by hook or by crook..

I hope we all have learnt a lesson or two from South African elections that you don't sit in your parlor, Collecting billions of Naira as bribes and manipulate the system to favour a few oligarchs. The whole country would pay for it..

Hope Yakubu and co are seeing this..🤔🤔
what is really worrisome with INEC is the way they pretend to be serious, to allow the system run freely just so they can justify the huge budgetary allocations whereas they have ulterior motives which they execute in the final minutes.. all these happen because we have morally bankrupt leaderships and taciturn citizens who look the other way.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by shaggy007(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

You dey craze

You think everything is a joke abi?

10 Likes

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by raskymonojendor: 6:12pm On Jun 08
The economy of South Africa is the most industrialized, technologically advanced, and diversified economy in Africa. We no dey the same league abeg..

Even South Africa collation centre would beat several eastern European ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Racoon(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08
"...The outcome of the recent South African election results remains a shining example of what a transparent and efficient democratic electoral process should look like.With about 60% Voter turnout, over 90% of polling open on time, allowing diaspora voting, the results and updates were real-time without any form of technical glitches during the election .

This demonstrated the robustness and transparency of their system. The seamless online dissemination of results further highlights their commitment to democratic principles and technological advancement. This is in stark contrast, to the show of shame that the giant of Africa, Nigeria, gave the World in 2023...."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Okwyjesus(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

Rubbish. The world is a global village. You compare yourself with next door neighbor.

We hate being honest and transparent. That's the difference.

9 Likes

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by hrykanu231(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

Because this sounds highly unintelligent and people who are visitors on this forum from other countries, will think most Nigerians think like this, if people don't counter this level of idiocy.
Nigeria can not be isolated from global happenings and whether we like it or not we are in competition with countries(sadly, least developed countries).

To even think we were "mates" with Singapore years back and now we are down there, is crazy.

More worrisome, is the fact that, a citizen thinks we are not in competition with a sane country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Center - Nigeria Vs South Africa by Frankiss44(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08
helinues:
Wtf is this?

You are a fool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nepa breaks Generation Record / Niger Rep Opens New Refinery : Very Close To Nigeria’s Border / Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.