Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,435 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served (27647 Views)

List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by DUNDEEmoderatos: 1:09am On Jun 09
xukwaa:
The fact that one Nigerian never get brain to build plane and motor from scratch is setting our country a thousand years back.
What of you, why you no get the brain?
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by DUNDEEmoderatos: 1:14am On Jun 09
YourGFsnatcher:

Make hunger inceease sef. Nigerians no get sense. No be una still dey think say na common Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa be the Nigerian problem? No be una dey insult una selves on a daily and accept everything your leaders tell you? Una never see anything. Make una continue dey play them cards... I have no single pity for poor Nigerians... u guys deserve what you get. Una patience too much.. even If these leaders choke una nothing una fit do... highest they will play the tribal card and allow u to keep insulting yourself while they are enjoying... Make hunger increase abeg
Look at what he is saying as if you are excluded or as if you are rich. If I check now you don't even know where your next meal is coming from. Dey here dey brag!
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by iampeterben(m): 1:41am On Jun 09
Emirates is doing well in this aspect why are they not here.
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by omoredia: 2:46am On Jun 09
Nigeria Air nko? Wey dey serve evil spirits for aso rock
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by sunboy(m): 2:50am On Jun 09
This is only the airlines with the highest number of route network.

All those 3 are no were to be found in terms on fleet size, flight volume or earnings.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by mercysamuelson(m): 2:54am On Jun 09
Emu4life Turkey should start producing their own Aircrafts soonest.

Turkish airlines is the best for me anyway, anytime. #TeamTurkishairlines
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by countryman13: 3:42am On Jun 09
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQUP8LdFLck?si=BWHcIJLZhDtOQeth

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTQUP8LdFLck&ved=2ahUKEwik7u2_nsyGAxUoV0EAHb0_CGkQtwJ6BAgPEAE&usg=AOvVaw0diEPbALh9c7OdKFtVSvnh
I pray dt Air Peace make d list soon,amen.
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by CoronaVirusPro: 3:53am On Jun 09
Racoon:
I used to think Emirates or Etihad airlines will dominate this then may be followed by British Airways or Lufthansa. Meanwhile congratulations to all the operators of these big long haul flight birds.

It’s a western backed rating!

None of those five can match Etihad or Emirate
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by dangoteinlaw: 6:35am On Jun 09
Simeony007:
Air Witches, serves all Countries all over the world.

I think one of their main Headquarters is in Edo state.
i think you are running mad go and visit yabaleft before it gets out of hand
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by PropertyBanker(f): 7:10am On Jun 09
Simeony007:
Air Witches, serves all Countries all over the world.

I think one of their main Headquarters is in Edo state.
Lol...
Nigerians are créative too
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by PropertyBanker(f): 7:11am On Jun 09
Emu4life:
Turkey should start producing their own Aircrafts soonest.
And that's a good advice to the Republic of Turkiye
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by Unrated900(m): 7:23am On Jun 09
Bad government

quote author=Wizardslayer post=130374239]Wonderful ....

What has Africa and black race contributed??[/quote]
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by oluwaseyi0: 7:35am On Jun 09
gnykelly:

Labour grin

You mean cheap and non technical labour?

1 Like

Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by FuckYeyeMods: 7:40am On Jun 09
Wizardslayer:
Wonderful ....

What has Africa and black race contributed??
If you don't have the media to sell you, your achievements is sorry...
The backwardness Africa is experiencing is lack of proper PR....
Africa need its movie and entertainment industry to sell its agendas..
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by ALFADOS(m): 8:25am On Jun 09
Racoon:
I used to think Emirates or Etihad airlines will dominate this then may be followed by British Airways or Lufthansa. Meanwhile congratulations to all the operators of these big long haul flight birds.
Emirates deal with cargoes mostly
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by rummmy: 8:28am On Jun 09
AIR NIGERIA can not even serve a community.... grin grin grin grin grin..................
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by Giddy44324(m): 9:57am On Jun 09
We are getting there with time

Meanwhile, Do not let the current stride of Telegram mining and other legit Crypto updates pass you by. They're sure real and we have been making cool $$ from them. We made money from Notcoin, Ice Network, and the rest of them

You can message me on WhatsApp with zero nine zero three zero eight one nine seven eight eight, to get added to our free WhatsApp group where we share these free updates. Peace!!
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by Burruchaga71(m): 10:04am On Jun 09
Hezzyluv:
Qatar n Emirate no dey
Don't mind him. Emirate has over 200 airplane. Over 50 Airbus A380 alone
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by shonepa(m): 10:34am On Jun 09
Knowledge knows no bound!

Melagros:
COMRADES, no be this one be the problem of many Nigerians right now. When we don eat belle full na em we go know which country has the largest airline in the world
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by johnwell(m): 11:06am On Jun 09
Wizardslayer:
Wonderful ....

Kenyan Airways
Ethiopian Airways
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by Richfella1(m): 11:57am On Jun 09
Racoon:

While this is cool, it doesn't tell the full story.

There are other metrics like the number of aircraft, passengers, revenue, employees, etc.

One flight/week to Mali vs 20/week to the US both count as 1 country...
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09
Ethiopia airlines is the first in africa
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by smokinloud(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09
anibirelawal:

Kindly tell us what it means shocked
It means they operate in many countries. American airline is the biggest in terms of revenue and it operates mainly in the United States. I'm sorry Delta airline is the number 1 and also operate mainly in the U.S.
"commercial aviation contributes 5% of the U.S. GDP, which is around $1.37 trillion in 2023." according to generative ai on Google cloud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by Longpriq: 6:36pm On Jun 09
Wizardslayer:
Wonderful ....

shutup you deluded and homeless confused black man
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by blueAgent(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09
Wizardslayer:
Wonderful ....

Nothing, just loud mouth , noise and useless ego.
Foolish race
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by gazza07(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09
Tinubu is a fraud, why not probe and jail buhari for what he did with nigeria air? Again, tinubu is a big fraud
Re: Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served by anibirelawal(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09
smokinloud:

It means they operate in many countries. American airline is the biggest in terms of revenue and it operates mainly in the United States. I'm sorry Delta airline is the number 1 and also operate mainly in the U.S.
"commercial aviation contributes 5% of the U.S. GDP, which is around $1.37 trillion in 2023." according to generative ai on Google cloud

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported / Accident At Shagamu As Tanker Crashes Into 5 Vehicles (Photos) / Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.