Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,488 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

As With Engineering So Is With Our Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As With Engineering So Is With Our Life (124 Views)

Have You Been Struggling To Land Your Dream Job With Engineering Resume.. / Why Is Engineering So Difficult To Practice In Nigeria / Geoscientist Needs To Spice Up Career With Engineering Course...which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As With Engineering So Is With Our Life by Akpobasajulius(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08
AS WITH ENGINEERING SO IS WITH OUR LIVES

In all engineering, there is a universal rate equation whether it is rate of mass transfer, rate of heat transfer or rate of current flow, you name it

Rate is proportional to A DRIVING FORCE / A RESISTING FORCE

Note - " / " = Division

To understand this, let's take current flow

First let's go back to physics, and look at electricity ( For those who didn't do science, please it is quite straight forward)

V = I × R

V = Voltage
I = Current Flow
R = Resistance

So making current the subject of the formula

I = V / R

Note Again - " / " = Division

So we now have a rate equation

The DRIVING FORCE = Voltage
The RESISTING FORCE = Resistance

For ny rate equation in nature, you will always have a DRIVING FORCE component, and a RESISTING FORCE component

So also it is with our lufe

Our Rate of progress is proportional to A DRIVING FORCE/ RESISTING FORCE

Progress happens when our DRIVING FORCE is in control

At any given point in time, either A DRIVING FORCE OR A RESISTING FORCE IS IN CONTROL

Lack Of Progress = A Situation Where Our RESISTING FORCES Is In Control A Greater Number Of TimesThan Our DRIVING FORCES

And any area of our life where a RSESISTING FORCE Stops us for an extended period of time, we become stuck

Take any area of your life that you are not making progress

Ask yourself - What are you resistant to?

Resolve that and you would make tremendous progress

If you found this helpful, please let me know in the comments section and please share so others can benefit from this understanding

TO YOUR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE - You Can't Win If You Don't Play

PS - Follow My Facebook Profile , Where I am dedicated To Helping To Give Clarity On How Changing Our Lives & Business Result Happens - https://www.facebook.com/akpobasa.a

1 Like

Re: As With Engineering So Is With Our Life by digitaliz: 7:22pm On Jun 08
Resisting forces can be:
1. Village People
2. Bad economy
3. Spiritual problems

And many others

I agree with you
Re: As With Engineering So Is With Our Life by moshoodn(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08
Nice write up..

Reminds me of Impedance (Z) and Inductance.
Similar concepts to life.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Airtime & Data / Job Title: Solar Technician Trainee / World Energy Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.