Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,448 members, 7,978,435 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate (1172 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Francis500(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08
A woman told her experience about being in a long-term relationship with a married man who eventually decided to move abroad with his family, despite her having had 18 abortions for him.She admitted that she had been in a serious relationship with the married man for about ten years. Throughout their relationship, she terminated 18 pregnancies for him, but he didn't appreciate her efforts. She claimed that the man had ended their relationship and left the country with his family. The woman shared a video of herself ready to go out, and announced that she is now dating someone else.

She said:

Me getting ready to go on a date with another man since life didn't end when the married man I was in a committed relationship with for 9 years, had 18 abewrion , and almost lost my life on the 19th told me I deserved better but not with him and left me with his family who were abroad. "

https://www.realgist.com.ng/2024/06/blog-post_454.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by immortalcrown(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08
Edit the caption.

Heartbroken should be replaced with stupid and shameless.

As for the click bait, it can't work on me. Post the full text here or enjoy the rest alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by bobbybrown007: 4:41pm On Jun 08
That is why its good to know a woman's past, not minding how little her expirence is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Caramia2020(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08
I'm speechless
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Asavivian: 4:54pm On Jun 08
na wa o' almost all girls nowadays have had an abortion at one time or the other. so for those of you looking for virgin, well continue looking o

and for those of you lamenting she won't get a husband, dey there make pant dey wear you. Below is a 27 year old girl with 6 abortions and her ex's friend is still chasing her like her life depends on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em0ztzwHRaI

just pray that your own wife is at least grade one okrika. Once you're past 25, forget am, you no fit see virgin again.
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Nonexisting1: 5:04pm On Jun 08
Fish brained gender. Tell her the truth now and she will start foaming in the mouth and calling you a misogynist. Right now, it's best to mind my business on topics like this.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by drmuchin: 5:26pm On Jun 08
She is a waste pipe fit for gutters
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Saviourk: 5:33pm On Jun 08
18 abortions? You sure say this one go born again?
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by oz4real83(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08
She destroyed not only the first 11 squad, she also destroyed the substitutes' bench embarassed. While some need just one pregnancy to make their home happy and fulfilled, others are killing theirs, that is why some people feel there is no Fairness in this world, some people get blessings they don't deserve, while others don't get the blessings they deserve embarassed embarassed
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Mjshexy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 08
Saviourk:
10 abortions? You sure say this one for born again?

18 oh not 10 sad
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Lalami3232(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08
Marry a non-virgin at your own peril
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Freshtruth(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08
She couldn't offer the man anything meaningful apart from her toto baba use her to release stress for the main time and Japa

She should ask herself if she has been reasonable or productive baba who have take d risk of having a kid with her y he Japa he realize she is just for steady Matches

If u ask me baba save is unborn children lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Freshtruth(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08
If you give birth to Female child in this Generation just know she belong to the street no matter the discipline or concealing any go listen go open her legs for us as soon as she ente 14yrs

1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by jetguy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08
One mumu guy will start calling her the love of his life 🀭
people were no value their career dey get time for those fish 🐟 brainsπŸ˜‰
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by PerfectStranger(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08
The kind of past they want us to forget sad

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by tommy589(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08
Freshtruth:
She couldn't offer the man anything meaningful apart from her toto baba use her to release stress for the main time and Japa

She should ask herself if she has been reasonable or productive baba who have take d risk of having a kid with her y he Japa he realize she is just for steady Matches

If u ask me baba save is unborn children lives

grin
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Silentgroper(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08
Is it me or most females are not educated enough about IUCD's ...
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Sonnobax15(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08
lipsrsealed
I strongly believe that God has stopped moulding sensible bannies sad
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by idahme(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08
Asavivian:
na wa o' almost all girls nowadays have had an abortion at one time or the other. so for those of you looking for virgin, well continue looking o

and for those of you lamenting she won't get a husband, dey there make pant dey wear you. Below is a 27 year old girl with 6 abortions and her ex's friend is still chasing her like her life depends on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em0ztzwHRaI

just pray that your own wife is at least grade one okrika. Once you're past 25, forget am, you no fit see virgin again.

If I just hear say abortion, I no do again ooo it's a deal breaker for me. I can't date a killer. I rate single mum who refused to abort than a single lady who has aborted. Though single mother is not for me meaning someone who has aborted can never be in my dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by columbus007(m): 3:12am On Jun 09
Hehe hehe, what's left now, shaft? Lolz.
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Tallesty1(m): 6:14am On Jun 09
I hope this is not true
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by Saviourk: 9:46am On Jun 09
Mjshexy:
18 oh not 10 sad
chisos πŸ˜‚. This gender is really complicated πŸ˜€
Re: Heartbroken Lady As Man She Had 18 Abortions For Dumped Her To Relocate by G0odharddick: 9:52am On Jun 09
The man bought her that iphone she's currently using.

Of course, shw wasn't ready to leave the man for as long as the cash is still flowing in, she's still ready to do more abortions.

Women no get standard, they only set standard for broke guys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine To Everybody! / What Does She Take Me For? / Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.