Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike (9599 Views)

Minister, Wike, Publicly Blasts FCDA Over Faulty Microphone (Video) / Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08
This tribe hate Wike somewhat that if Tinubu fight him tomorrow, they'll support Tinubu they hate to fight him

I don't think there is a psychiatric in Sad East currently. I mean how can you've a tribe and not even 30% of them will be sane? From Facebook, to Instagram and twitter they'll behave the same way even their Elders grin

I'm glad I'm not from that region anyway, how would I have been defending the gross fooolishness because of election loss

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by PHAYOL81: 11:13pm On Jun 08
amoreobansu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/06/08/tinubu-never-interfered-with-my-work-as-fct-minister-wike/

Jagaban is a realist and an exemplary leader. He gives you the rein in trust of your capabilities and put in his own attention to other things in trust of his judgement. He is a rare breed!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Switruth: 11:18pm On Jun 08
This man is just too loud.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by alezzy13: 11:47pm On Jun 08
Well. I don't like Wike anymore than most of you, not least because of his pomposity and needless interference in Rivers state.

However we have to admit he's revamping FCT. To rule over the city with so many big men and varied interests requires balls, Wike fits this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by PropertyBanker(f): 12:04am On Jun 09
This 👇property Is A Good Leverage In A Strategic Location & Neighbourhood And With A Good Title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkIBJdYHSnY?si=4xmWwkbcfhFssEFg
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by richiemcgold: 12:10am On Jun 09
SpatialKing:

If is for Rivers state

Is not possible anymore
As long Tinubu keeps romancing Wike he will definitely lose the loyalty of SIM..

And the one way Rivers politics is, you need the support of the seating governor to be able to rig elections
But Amaechi, as a governor, could not win Rivers for Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by alphaNomega: 1:04am On Jun 09
OfoIgbo:
But Wike is interfering with the rulership of Rivers state, even though he is no longer the governor
who told you wike is no longer governor of rivers state. Fubara is his boy and is doing the wish of wike. all that drama is for people to think he has beef with fubara
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:15am On Jun 09
Switruth:
This man is just too loud.
Is he louder than Obi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:15am On Jun 09
richiemcgold:

Amaechi is not a rigger like Wike.
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by SpatialKing(m): 2:55am On Jun 09
richiemcgold:

Exactly, that's was why Wike had to rig it for Tinubu in 2023..

Rivers people has never voted for APC and will never vote for APC..
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Oghene86: 4:01am On Jun 09
Whalis:

Have sense a little. Wike worked for Tinubu, Tinubu compensated. Wike brought Fubara either you ingrate wants it or not he deserves compensation from your mega ingrate Fubara.

Compensate him with your father's money, tomorrow it's people like you that will be running around saying the governor is not working despite the huge allocation coming to the state
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by MidasTouch1982: 5:09am On Jun 09
amoreobansu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/06/08/tinubu-never-interfered-with-my-work-as-fct-minister-wike/

Mr Wike or wikeed... Your days are numbered and your cup go soon full. Dont forget what happened to Pharoh, Nebuchadnezer, Herod etc.... God is Still on the Thrown
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by antiMuhamad: 5:33am On Jun 09
Whalis:

Either you like it or not that is the bitter truth. The one that Ikenga and his fifty thieves came to take weren't it Rivers resources?
Oga you be fool
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Wiseman2y(m): 5:50am On Jun 09
Wike the coded guy, we all know your trick. You are only seeking attention after being given wotowoto by fubura in Rivers politics. Your downfall is irredeemable, you arrogant,lousy dude. You are dead politically in Rivers. Ntoo! Proudly brat.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Whalis: 6:43am On Jun 09
antiMuhamad:

Oga you be fool
It doesn't not in anyway offend me because it started with you calling your father names. It is a curse he placed on you to always insult people. It is something customary in you. I wouldn't be the first or last you would insult.
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Kam2021: 6:47am On Jun 09
MidasTouch1982:

Mr Wike or wikeed... Your days are numbered and your cup go soon full. Dont forget what happened to Pharoh, Nebuchadnezer, Herod etc.... God is Still on the Thrown
Are you the God that numbered it? Abeg change lyrics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Kam2021: 6:48am On Jun 09
Wiseman2y:
Wike the coded guy, we all know your trick. You are only seeking attention after being given wotowoto by fubura in Rivers politics. Your downfall is irredeemable, you arrogant,lousy dude. You are dead politically in Rivers. Ntoo! Proudly brat.
Even his political career dies today ,he tried for being relevant from 1999.But who knows you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:51am On Jun 09
OfoIgbo:
But Wike is interfering with the rulership of Rivers state, even though he is no longer the governor

Talk about his achievements, and leave what's he's interfering with for once or just continue with your bad Belle

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Whalis: 6:57am On Jun 09
Oghene86:

Compensate him with your father's money, tomorrow it's people like you that will be running around saying the governor is not working despite the huge allocation coming to the state
When we said compensation I am not saying he should give him money for doing no job. Party members in one way or the other receive compensation. Some come in the form of appointments others in contracts. It is like this over the world. And this is the kind of compensation I stand for.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Benwallt(m): 7:11am On Jun 09
Whalis:

Have sense a little. Wike worked for Tinubu, Tinubu compensated. Wike brought Fubara either you ingrate wants it or not he deserves compensation from your mega ingrate Fubara.

Compensation for what exactly? I am a huge fan of Wike and loyal supporter of Jagaban but I won't say what you said up there.

Wike even chased Amaechi out of Rivers during his rule. He deserved no compensation. Recognition would be in order if the Fubara deemed it necessary. Wike should move on

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Ashirioluwa: 7:17am On Jun 09
But you want to interfere with the work of your successor. This shows how greedy human beings are
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:27am On Jun 09
Whalis:

You need Sense
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by PropertyBanker(f): 7:38am On Jun 09
doggedfighter:
To what do we owe this explanation?

Mtchewwwww
I can only imagine why the explanation! 💁

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by antiMuhamad: 7:45am On Jun 09
Whalis:

It doesn't not in anyway offend me because it started with you calling your father names. It is a curse he placed on you to always insult people. It is something customary in you. I wouldn't be the first or last you would insult.
See Wike follower grin grin cheesy and they still get mouth to insult bubu and Tinubu Wike na bad market stop showing your stupidity online with your useless support for him cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Purevibe74: 7:59am On Jun 09
Whalis:

if Wike brought fubara What's the Point of having Inec.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Whalis: 8:32am On Jun 09
Purevibe74:
Someone can bring you. Don't you think it is possible? Money can buy everything but not sense. A politician can see your intelligence and decides to sponsor. The problem here is that they may now want you to throw away that qualities they initially saw in you that prompted them to sponsor you. This is where the problem starts. But smart people know how to handle overbearing people even without obvious rancour.
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Whalis: 8:39am On Jun 09
antiMuhamad:

See Wike follower grin grin cheesy and they still get mouth to insult bubu and Tinubu Wike na bad market stop showing your stupidity online with your useless support for him cheesy grin
You ooze of putridity. For your information I have zero margin for obnoxious obloquy. Confine your barbaric insults to your environment.
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Melonsmasher: 8:44am On Jun 09
No na you interfere with him work
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Melonsmasher: 8:45am On Jun 09
Purevibe74:
Same way tinubu brought buhari and then buhari brought tinubu
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Oghene86: 9:04am On Jun 09
Whalis:

When we said compensation I am not saying he should give him money for doing no job. Party members in one way or the other receive compensation. Some come in the form of appointments others in contracts. It is like this over the world. And this is the kind of compensation I stand for.

Was he not compensated with appointments, did you not see over 9 commissioners resigning and some are still there, go and take your time and study the rivers state crisis you will understand that Wike is a very greedy man. Chief of staff was appointed by him plus 12 commissioner position which includes finance and works, where have you seen that in Nigeria political history, even Tinubu never did that in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Never Interfered With My Work As FCT Minister — Wike by Whalis: 9:07am On Jun 09
Oghene86:

Was he not compensated with appointments, did you not see over 9 commissioners resigning and some are still there, go and take your time and study the rivers state crisis you will understand that Wike is a very greedy man. Chief of staff was appointed by him plus 12 commissioner position which includes finance and works, where have you seen that in Nigeria political history, even Tinubu never did that in Lagos
It is ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority / Chinua Achebe Burial – Live Blog / APC Convention: Crack In Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.