Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,723 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore (27712 Views)

Bags Of Rice Donated By Tinubu Government Repackaged In Kogi, Sold To Residents / Video Of Bags Of Rice Donated By FG Being Repackaged & Sold To Residents In Kogi / They are Trying So Hard To Sell A Repackaged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by SonofLagos: 6:25pm On Jun 09
Snowx:

Lol not only your papa Na mum but your entire generation are mumu..if not you won't be here exchanging words with person wey get brain pass you

Foolishness is a disease
hahahah he pain am grin cursed migrant from Alaibo, you don pay your Yorubalandlord? We go deport you back to alaibo😂 or you can call your red cap fools to come and beg your slave masters again😂
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by phemray(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09
Freebills12:

Some of your questions are childish like owning a shop, paying rent & co. I won't entertain such baseless argument.
No 4. .Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was the man that staged the coup in 1966. He is from Delta state, present day south south. Your question is why did southeast stage a coup... Southeast didn't. I should ask you why did Hausa/Yuroba staged a coup to kill innocent man Aguiyi Ironsi a man that carried one Nigeria at heart? A man that did everything to unite Nigeria?
No.5 Why did southeast declare a war? History is very much needed in Nigeria. Bro they have denied you the right to know but I will tell you... After the murder of Aguiyi Ironsi in 1966, Ojukwu the premier of the East under military rule requested for his body for funeral. Gowon sent empty coffin. Google the calamities that befall the Eastern people before the war. How pregnant women were killed and their babies brought from their wombs. How the Igbos were massacred even at work place. These things happened not in the north but also in west especially in the federal capital Lagos. Easterners returned home and Ojukwu severally asked Gowon to protect the Easterners, but he failed. Ojukwu request that since their safety of the Easterners can't be grantee in the west and north, he sought for redeployment of those workers, Gowon refused, he asked for their salaries to be paid to them, Gowon refused. The East saw nothing in the Nigeria they worked hard to gain her independence. Ojukwu declared the Eastern part of country as an independent state. Ojukwu didn't fight anyone. Gowon sent soldiers who first came as informants, then as soldiers and later as murderers. 500 primary school children were massacred at Asaba during classes, this is to show that Ojukwu didn't declare war but an independent state of Biafra.
No.8 The president of Nigeria is an ex convict that forfeited $360,000 proceeds from drug business. Southwest supported him against a prof & a pastor Osibanjo. This shows how you people value morality, even Prof Woke Soyinka is in support of him.
We have a southwest package, people thought Buhari is worst Nigeria have seen but something worst than Buhari is here. You are telling me that Tinibu with the level of hardship in the country is best that Yuroba people can offer Nigeria? Awolowo will be crying in his grave and will be disappointed in you.

Hummm, u tried. but the facts are in the public. The characteristics are very clear, now is Namdi kanu, Sam ekpa, Peter Obi all preaching one Nigeria. Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Lithiumite: 6:45pm On Jun 09
mrvitalis:

They are less than 0.5% of Nigerians so negligible

If you were farming cassava,u would be seriously rich by now
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09
Lithiumite:

If you were farming cassava,u would be seriously rich by now
You are talking to someone who have invested millions and lost millions in Nigerian agriculture industry

If cassava farming was profitable we all would be doing it

You obviously haven't farmed or invested in farming
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Canberra55: 7:02pm On Jun 09
mrvitalis:
Never would any serious opposition attack follow opposition when you have a none performing president

Sowore is on Tinubu pay role I have said and would keep saying it

The number of times you say it does not make it right or wrong,whether it's a 100 million times or more. What matters is proof. If you say Sowore is on Tinubu's payroll, Oga show evidence.

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Lithiumite: 7:03pm On Jun 09
mrvitalis:

You are talking to someone who have invested millions and lost millions in Nigerian agriculture industry

If cassava farming was profitable we all would be doing it

You obviously haven't farmed or invested in farming

How's that tinubu's fault?
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09
Lithiumite:

How's that tinubu's fault?
Mehn

U know what never mind

Hopefully one day u would make money n invest
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09
Canberra55:

The number of times you say it does not make it right or wrong,whether it's a 100 million times or more. What matters is proof. If you say Sowore is on Tinubu's payroll, Oga show evidence.
If u say obi is corrupt show evidence
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Snowx: 7:18pm On Jun 09
SonofLagos:
hahahah he pain am grin cursed migrant from Alaibo, you don pay your Yorubalandlord? We go deport you back to alaibo😂 or you can call your red cap fools to come and beg your slave masters again😂

We own Lagos there's nothing you can do..if we leave Lagos State you re doomed
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by kwubisjubis: 7:37pm On Jun 09
And the anti corruption agencies are also afraid of him? Or they Obidients also? This one loud o.. Sowore hit the nail on the head, no beating around the bush.
What happened to the 250 million Obi was caught with in Lagos?. 250 million that year no be small money o.[/quote]
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Canberra55: 7:37pm On Jun 09
mrvitalis:

If u say obi is corrupt show evidence

What if I've never said it ? Wheredid I say anything about Obi?

Copycat. Oya copy me again.
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by DOM7: 8:26pm On Jun 09
Sowore is a condemn fraud that cannot be repackage and it is obvious from all your attempts in the presidential elections, but this repackaged fraud have a wide supports and will continue to have.You can't condemn everybody and see only yourself as the good guy that on itself is evil.
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by mp3ree: 8:52pm On Jun 09
mrvitalis:

Really stats don't lie education in SW has taken a nose dive because of lack of investment obviously you lack basic English comprehension

Where in my post did I write tht obi didn't build any infrastructure?

All igbos are running to SW? Are you serious? South West as a region has the lowest number of igbos than any region.... So take several sits

there is no known index of development that South West is clearly better than South East none zero... Education access, health access? Life expectancy? None I dare you name one

Lagos is 20 million people Nigerian is 220 million people yet in upit myopic mind you think everyone is in Lagos? The igbos in South West outside Lagos are not upto 500k ... They re not even upto igbos in Benue

Oga you lie there, igbos in Lagos are more than 2million
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Truthbites: 9:09pm On Jun 09
Judgementa1:

When did fuel become 800.

I have bought at #850
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by SonofLagos: 9:11pm On Jun 09
Snowx:

We own Lagos there's nothing you can do..if we leave Lagos State you re doomed
😂 yes you own Lagos, thats why you hawking in Lagos traffic to pay your yorubaland lord and after slaving your youthful age, you end up taken back home in a box to be buried in alaibo, since that what your barren land has been turned to, a burial ground😂
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Snowx: 9:35pm On Jun 09
SonofLagos:
😂 yes you own Lagos, thats why you hawking in Lagos traffic to pay your yorubaland lord and after slaving your youthful age, you end up taken back home in a box to be buried in alaibo, since that what your barren land has been turned to, a burial ground😂

Yea I hawk in Lagos and I have used it to buy your father's house and evict you from your ancestral house
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Prettychild(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09
fergie001:

SOURCE
Sell yourself and leave Peter Obi alone
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by SonofLagos: 9:50pm On Jun 09
Snowx:

Yea I hawk in Lagos and I have used it to buy your father's house and evict you from your ancestral house
grin yes, we know all ibos are billionaires online grin nwachukwu show us your father land in ragos grin the shameless pig is even boasting of developing another man’s land while his barren land is in ruins angryyou thought you lot claimed to wise, but what I see here is a fool, anyways you can continue in your delusion, when you wake up then you face your gala hawking business, bitter slave migrants from Alaibo😂😂
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Okpollo: 6:16am On Jun 10
hisgrace090:
Mr sowore pls don't just look down on the person of Peter obi just because you needed a chance to contest as a president.
No amount of bad mouth can stop him.
Peter is a man of integrity!
Was sowor not part of the people that repackaged the fraud?

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Snowx: 6:19am On Jun 10
SonofLagos:
grin yes, we know all ibos are billionaires online grin nwachukwu show us your father land in ragos grin the shameless pig is even boasting of developing another man’s land while his barren land is in ruins angryyou thought you lot claimed to wise, but what I see here is a fool, anyways you can continue in your delusion, when you wake up then you face your gala hawking business, bitter slave migrants from Alaibo😂😂

If outta point is a person you re number one...I said and I repeat we own Lagos State tell Igbos to leave Lagos State will be ghosted..you see those guys hawking gala? They can buy your father's house and everything in it..greatness and riches are in our blood..deal we that truth you foolish Galatians
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Okpollo: 6:21am On Jun 10
Iamanoited:
SOWORE IS A BETTER PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL THAN OBI AND ATIKU.
SUG president? Your father wasted his money educating you.
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by aswani(m): 7:29am On Jun 10
YesDaddyTill203:
The Agulu packaged fraud is worse than Buhari. At least, well know that Buhari is what he says he is.
Pandora pathological liar Obi is another level of packaged Agulu fraud by Igbos desperate for Igbo presidency.

For me, nothing wrong with Ndigbo wanting or being desperate for an Ndigbo Presidency.

The problem is the belief by Obidients that bullying, insulting and abusing others for the "crime" of not supporting their man, never mind having a negative opinion of him, will help their cause.

The concept of convincing people with facts about their candidate without needless denigtarion seems alien to Obidients.

Peter Obi got 6 million votes last time, I will bet with anyone that he is getting less next time out and the sole reason will be the behaviour of his Obidients in "defending" him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by SonofLagos: 7:42am On Jun 10
Snowx:

If outta point is a person you re number one...I said and I repeat we own Lagos State tell Igbos to leave Lagos State will be ghosted..you see those guys hawking gala? They can buy your father's house and everything in it..greatness and riches are in our blood..deal we that truth you foolish Galatians
hahaha migrant slave grin leave lagos and let it turn ghost town grin why is that your headeache.....if them born you well go back to your barren land, if hunger no go reset your brain, yoh are a slave to us that why you in love with your masters chain grin people that cant survive in that cursed region, osu slave have you paid your yorubalandlord? Idiot, poor wretch migrant, show us your father land in lagos? Online billionaire grin
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Snowx: 7:53am On Jun 10
SonofLagos:
hahaha migrant slave grin leave lagos and let it turn ghost town grin why is that your headeache.....if them born you well go back to your barren land, if hunger no go reset your brain, yoh are a slave to us that why you in love with your masters chain grin people that cant survive in that cursed region, osu slave have you paid your yorubalandlord? Idiot, poor wretch migrant, show us your father land in lagos? Online billionaire grin

Na only poor wretched cursed I dey see you type..I challenge you do research and tell me if you people own 59 percent of Lagos property..you guys are very lazy Naa..we own Lagos and there's nothing you can do about that
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by SonofLagos: 7:56am On Jun 10
Snowx:

Na only poor wretched cursed I dey see you type..I challenge you do research and tell me if you people own 59 percent of Lagos property..you guys are very lazy Naa..we own Lagos and there's nothing you can do about that
grin grin olori pelebe and delusion infact you own the whole land and water in ragos, the name of the governor is chukwuemwka and the oba of lagos is obi grin are you happy now? Shameless pig, no go develop your cursed region grin

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Snowx: 8:17am On Jun 10
SonofLagos:
grin grin olori pelebe and delusion infact you own the whole land and water in ragos, the name of the governor is chukwuemwka and the oba of lagos is obi grin are you happy now? Shameless pig, no go develop your cursed region grin

Haha..yes we own Lagos and even Oba..it's because we value other people's culture if not We will buy Oba title and be will have no other choice than to vacate his seat..deal with that..we ahead and greater than your entire Lagos State..if you doubt it go and verify the results of 2023 election in Lagos State..Mugu..lazy ass's..
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:50am On Jun 10
mrvitalis:
Never would any serious opposition attack follow opposition when you have a none performing president

Sowore is on Tinubu [b]pay role [/b] I have said and would keep saying it
even Simon Ekpa is also on the payroll of Tinubu
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Freebills12: 9:09am On Jun 10
[color=#000099][/color]
phemray:

Hummm, u tried. but the facts are in the public. The characteristics are very clear, now is Namdi kanu, Sam ekpa, Peter Obi all preaching one Nigeria. Dey play.

As funny as you may sound! This same Peter Obi is the same the person who people accused of killing Biafran people and dump them at a river. Can a kingdom fight against herself? Will she stand? Obi has never preach for separation but you people will always go as low as ever just to score a political gain. I am even forced to ask do you have any sense of shame. Doesn't your culture have any regard for morality.
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by SonofLagos: 10:51am On Jun 10
Snowx:

Haha..yes we own Lagos and even Oba..it's because we value other people's culture if not We will buy Oba title and be will have no other choice than to vacate his seat..deal with that..we ahead and greater than your entire Lagos State..if you doubt it go and verify the results of 2023 election in Lagos State..Mugu..lazy ass's..
grin yes you own everything in Lagos even the lagoon, cursed Alaibo migrants😂😂 you don pay your yorubaland lord? Idiot make your bitter obi come win Lagos again in 2027 shebi na only ibo vote for am, mc oluomo is waiting for you cursed people again, the beating wey Una chop from him boys hand go be pro max this time around😂😂😂 shameless pig from a barren land of migrants😂

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Snowx: 11:08am On Jun 10
SonofLagos:
grin yes you own everything in Lagos even the lagoon, cursed Alaibo migrants😂😂 you don pay your yorubaland lord? Idiot make your bitter obi come win Lagos again in 2027 shebi na only ibo vote for am, mc oluomo is waiting for you cursed people again, the beating wey Una chop from him boys hand go be pro max this time around😂😂😂 shameless pig from a barren land of migrants😂

Una no dey shame Igbo won Lagos State and is still not enough to tell you that we own Lagos..if not that we want peace to reign we will reiterate you people's nonsense..we know you guyz are bunch of cowards..can you fight? No..Na shout una Sabi..oga I repeat IGBOS OwN LAGOS deal with it
Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by SonofLagos: 11:14am On Jun 10
Snowx:

Una no dey shame Igbo won Lagos State and is still not enough to tell you that we own Lagos..if not that we want peace to reign we will reiterate you people's nonsense..we know you guyz are bunch of cowards..can you fight? No..Na shout una Sabi..oga I repeat IGBOS OwN LAGOS deal with it
😂😂 you won Lagos, so why is Chinedu not also the governor? Abi Una ownership no reach make am governor? Empty noise maker😂😂 your cursed people are dying on Benin/ore road everyday just to escape that cursed region, but that’s not your headache….keep developing ragos, I hope you have a region to return to when you finally have your Biafra, shameless tribe of criminals😂

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Peter Obi Is A Repackaged Fraud And He Knows It Himself - Sowore by Snowx: 11:34am On Jun 10
SonofLagos:
😂😂 you won Lagos, so why is Chinedu not also the governor? Abi Una ownership no reach make am governor? Empty noise maker😂😂 your cursed people are dying on Benin/ore road everyday just to escape that cursed region, but that’s not your headache….keep developing ragos, I hope you have a region to return to when you finally have your Biafra, shameless tribe of criminals😂
Before we developed our region we must finish your own first so that it will be the standard we want..coz we already have it...let's finished with it first...coz your lazy ass can't do anything Na to make noise and party around😝😝 bunch of cowards😝😝muguss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land / Old Picture Of Obasanjo With Bicycle / New Minimum Wage: NASS Ready, Waiting For Executive – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.