Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,839 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Lebanon? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Lebanon? (214 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Lebanon? by modskiller(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08
Hello all,

I’ve been quite curious and wanting to ask if Nigerians are required to obtain a visa before visiting Lebanon.

Contributions from people with experience is highly appreciated.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Lebanon? by Dilijingsly(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08
modskiller:
Hello all,

I’ve been quite curious and wanting to ask if Nigerians are required to obtain a visa before visiting Lebanon.

yea
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Lebanon? by AdisaMighty: 9:11am On Jun 09
To the best of my knowledge, it’s visa on arrival but with conditions such as adequate cash and fully paid hotel.

modskiller:
Hello all,

Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Lebanon? by modskiller(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09
AdisaMighty:
To the best of my knowledge, it’s visa on arrival but with conditions such as adequate cash and fully paid hotel.

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Which State Is Best For Hustle In South South? / A Levels +b.sc For EE / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.