Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If (611 Views)

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by Morbeta11(m): 5:20am On Jun 09

Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If You Come Here, We Will Kill You – Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin

The officer, in a viral video, told Turji that he (Turji) was not elusive, as credible intelligence showed that the bandits kingpin was being protected by the Nigerian government.

A Lieutenant Colonel from the Niger Republic Army has asked bandits' kingpin, Bello Turji, to stay off his country.

The officer, in a viral video, told Turji that he (Turji) was not elusive, as credible intelligence showed that the bandits kingpin was being protected by the Nigerian government.

The officer who said he was from a military unit in the state of Zandar, while reacting to Turji's claim where the terrorist mocked the Nigerien military's claim of arresting a wanted terrorist, Muhammadu Baleri; who is one of Turji's commanders, vowed that the days of Turji's terror reign were numbered.

SaharaReporters had on May 29, 2024, reported how the leader of a notorious bandit group, Kachalla Baleri was reportedly apprehended.

The armed bandit was reportedly apprehended on Tuesday, May 28, by the Niger Republic's troops of Operation Faraoutar Bushiya at Rouga Kowa Gwani in Guidan-Roumdji department.

Reacting to Turji's mockery in a viral video, the military officer warned the terrorists' commander against severe consequences of his actions.

He said "Bello Turji, let me warn you. Niger is not like Nigeria, in Nigeria you're enjoying protection from the authorities; because in Nigeria, unlike here in Niger, troops require express permission and/or orders to shoot. Make no mistake, I swear by God it's not really true that you've evaded arrest or killing, even in Nigeria.

"What's happening there is a high level conspiracy by the authorities to hurt the poor, especially those from the northern part.

"Niger is not Nigeria! If only you're sensible you ought to have known that you cannot play this rubbish game with the Nigerien military. Let me repeat, I swear by the prophet, Muhammad and swear by God, Bello Turji you're doing this because your government, the Nigerian government conspired against its citizens to allow your reign of terrorism.They protected you (from credible intelligence), you're actually a nobody. Don't mistake Niger to be like your country.

"In your own interest, avoid confrontation with the armed forces of Niger, Mali and Borkina Faso. I swear by the Quran if you mistakenly incurse into the territory of any of these listed countries you'll scamper to leave; that is if you're able to escape.

"I counsel you to restrict yourself to Nigeria, commiting your atrocities, kidnapping innocent people for ransom, killing at will, while enjoying protection from the country's military. The Nigerien military, we are patriotic, we don't condone this type of treasonable felony against our country.

"On whether we're wrong on the identity of the man we arrested, that's Baleri, there's nothing disturbing because the person we arrested actually confessed to be Baleri, your right hand man; and I can bet you know that to be true.

"Now get this into your head Bello Turji, your days are numbered and in no distant future you'll be apprehended. By the power of God the end for you guys have come.

"Your types have brought the terrorism stereotype against the Fulani race, and its not fair. Because of you, the Fulani race, the world over seem to have been designated as a terrorists' race.

"Why is it that only you guys from the Fulani extraction are into kidnapping and banditry, Bello Turji?

"Now take my parting words, the same way you abduct innocent people and take them into the jungle, kill some, collect ransom on others, your cup is full, you'll soon be apprehended."

https://saharareporters.com/2024/06/08/bello-turji-we-know-youre-enjoying-protection-nigerian-authorities-if-you-come-here-we

1 Like

Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by Lampy336: 5:37am On Jun 09
If truely God Is God Yes i know that soon the hand of the authority will touch him..

1 Like

Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by Macphenson: 6:13am On Jun 09
hmmm
Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by ironheart(m): 6:40am On Jun 09
Can you imagine?
Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by TheSuperX(m): 7:02am On Jun 09
This is a working country, I wonder when Nigeria will ever get it right, this northerners are just dragging Nigeria backwards especially their foolish politicians.

1 Like

Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by matify83: 7:45am On Jun 09
Just imagine the quantum of allegations this soldier has made against the Nigerian military high command.

Soldiers requiring orders before they engage enemy combatants has truly caused the death of many military personnel and that is an incontrovertible fact

I sometimes wonder why our drones can not loiter around Turji's general area until he shows up with his horde on bikes and then delivering "Armageddon" on those scoundrels.

The Israelis cannot be the only ones versed in the knowledge of precision drone strikes on targets nau!!
Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by Whitecoal711: 7:53am On Jun 09
Wow, what a gut
Oya oo nigeria military over to una,come am counter this claims 😆😂
We have been suspecting how monkey hand take enter soap

1 Like

Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by Shollez(m): 10:34am On Jun 09
[quote author=Lampy336 post=130376206]If truely God Is God Yes i know that soon the hand of the authority will touch him..[/qu

Not Nigeria authorities... They know the guy very well in Zanfara and north side generally..The guy is untouchable because he has Nigeria politicians as A Godfather
Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by ATEAMS: 11:43am On Jun 09
That's some real gut
Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by Jlow2: 12:12pm On Jun 09
Nigeria is an unfortunate place ,with apc falsehood and style of governance Nigeria has become a laughing stock in comity of nations since 2015
Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by Creamypie(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09
Na lie b4? He should try this nonsense in serious countries, and see instant death
Re: Bello Turji, We Know You're Enjoying Protection From Nigerian Authorities But If by LordIsaac(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09
I believe this submission absolutely!

(1) (Reply)

Conversation With A Facebook Fraudster / Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Family Of 7 In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.