Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,111 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:49 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (58 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 6:23am On Jun 09
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 280)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Beloveth child of God, that enemy you are afraid of could be the one God will use to push you out of your comfort zone to your palace.

Don’t hide your identity.

There is great glory in anyone who identifies him/her self as revealed by the Almighty God and sticks strictly to it.

We must understand that, to as many as know and hold unto their originality, those who fight them usually end up in one of two ways;
i) End up under them or
ii) Go six feet beneath the earth.

Matthew 27:11,43;
[11] And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
[43] He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

The entire battle was just for Jesus to deny his identity.

Satan felt the only way to end this issue, since several attempts to make Jesus change his identity failed was to kill Jesus Christ, but little did he know that he only gave Him transport to higher glory where Satan is now under Jesus’ feet, defeated on the same cross he prepared to end Jesus’ identity and influence.

Joseph’s brothers ended up at his feet.
Hold unto your identity, keep saying it because that’s the greatest torment in the ears of your enemy.

To be continued…

PRAYER: I decree that your enemies shall spread the news of your sudden elevation in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

*REMEMBER: THE GREATEST BATTLE IN LIFE IS THE BATTLE OF WORDS.*

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:
https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO
https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES VALID FOR 30DAYS.

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils
#MorningDigest

(1) (Reply)

Giving Back What Is HIS / Each Day / Morning Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.