Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,303 members, 7,974,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

Advice Needed On Proposal Contents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed On Proposal Contents (518 Views)

Advice Needed On Setting Up Of Polythene Bag Factory. / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed / HAMPER! HAMPERS!! HAMPERS!!! (contents And Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Proposal Contents by chux76(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2011
I want to write a letter of proposal to a school for a partnership deal regarding using their school as an inquiry point. Is it advisable to include in the proposal letter the percentage they would be getting on each client that comes through them? Or do I leave it out of the proposal and state that to the Head of School himself verbally?

Suggestions needed urgently.

Thank you
Re: Advice Needed On Proposal Contents by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
It depends on what you intend doing and what services you would be rending there.I will suggest you put everything in writing and if the school wants something else, you both can then agree on terms.I will suggest you start with a low percentage to them and when you meet with the school or who ever is in charge you can both agree and there you can change the plan and come out with the blueprint /master plan of the business.Wish you good luck and success!
Re: Advice Needed On Proposal Contents by chux76(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Dottmon
Tanx a lot, ur advice is noted and very much appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Produced 27bln Oil Barrels In 50 Years - Dizeani / What Is That One Invention That Could Solve Our Day To Day Problems / Business Guru Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.