Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan (332 Views)

How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Can God Forgive Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by titopius(m): 8:00am On Jun 09
I am just curious the bible preaches about forgiveness and that we should forgive one another just has God forgives our own sin. But my question now is why has God refused to Satan ?
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by Natbrowny: 8:04am On Jun 09
Thats not how it is.

God and Satan is the same entity playing games and testing humans.

When he is angry, he is satan
When he is generous, he is God

1 COIN - 2 SIDES

Everything is in twos, even God

Man and woman
Left and right
Heaven and hell
Good and evil (bad)
Up and down
Angels and demons
And so on

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by Jokerman(m): 8:05am On Jun 09
Satan is not human that can be forgiving.

His sins is timeless... It has reverberated and spread to all of God's creation.

Satan made himself an enemy of God
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by olaric(m): 8:13am On Jun 09
Did he ever ask for forgiveness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by GanagiBitrus: 8:22am On Jun 09
Why should you bother about Satan? Are you his advocate? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by guyboss: 8:28am On Jun 09
All I see here are folks who lack basic knowledge as to what transpired between Lucifer and his fellow angels back then.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by brain54(m): 8:40am On Jun 09
Has Satan repented...?

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by kingxsamz(m): 8:44am On Jun 09
That's because the story will end. It's just like how Batman needs villains to stay relevant. But in this case, the Christian god is the one creating villains for himself so he can justify certain actions of his.
It's just like how he wiped out everyone and everything with flood but refused to kiII Satan, and then allowed sin to grow so he can wipe out some more humans.
Anyways, it's just a story, not meant to be taken seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by correctguy101(m): 8:51am On Jun 09
Natbrowny:
Thats not how it is.

1 COIN - 2 SIDES

Man and woman
Left and right
Heaven and hell
Good and evil (bad)
Up and down
Angels and demons
And so on

Interesting idea.. 👍
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by correctguy101(m): 8:52am On Jun 09
guyboss:
All I see here are folks who lack basic knowledge as to what transpired between Lucifer and his fellow angels back then.

Pray educate us...

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:20am On Jun 09
Because the Christian god is a hypocrite. He tells his followers, "thou shall not kill", but guess who is the greatest cause of death to innocents and guilty alike in the bible?

He also says "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you", but guess who plans to torture his own enemies forever?

The entire thing is poorly written fiction about an incompetent, insecure, blood-thirsty control freak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by RepoMan007: 10:01am On Jun 09
Any forgiveness satan asks for will be witchcraft because the non human spirits have knowledge of things to come and so knew the consequences of rebellion while holding that privilege.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by Expanse2020(m): 10:11am On Jun 09
What you are looking for I bet you can't find it in the bible...all this small small boys will only be talking as an orientalist.. talking from Thier stupid mentality or head
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09
titopius:

I am just curious the bible preaches about forgiveness and that we should forgive one another just has God forgives our own sin. But my question now is why has God refused to Satan ?

Satan committed the unforgivable sin! Matthew 12:31-32

All other sin could be forgiven as most sinners don't perfectly understand the gravity of their sins {Luke 23:34} but in case a sinner perfectly understands what he is doing yet persists in doing it then there's no room for forgiveness!
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by Iamanoited: 3:53pm On Jun 09
SATAN HASN'T DONE NOTHING TO BE FORGIVEN FOR.
SATAN IS THE CHIEF ENGINEER OF GOD AND HE IS VERY PROFICIENT IN ITS RESPONSIBILITIES.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by DeepsightX: 3:56pm On Jun 09
Natbrowny:
Thats not how it is.

1 COIN - 2 SIDES

Man and woman
Left and right
Heaven and hell
Good and evil (bad)
Up and down
Angels and demons
And so on

To support you -

Isaiah 45:7
King James Version
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:05pm On Jun 09
DeepsightX:

To support you -

King James Version
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Stop being stupid. As water cannot be both oil and Eva water, so can no person be both good and evil, whixh is why we cannot serve 2 Masters like,a person cannot serve both APC and PDP.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:06pm On Jun 09
titopius:

Did you not hear that there are unforgivable sins?
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by DeepsightX: 4:10pm On Jun 09
StillDtruth:

Stop being stupid. As water cannot be both oil and Eva water, so can no person be both good and evil, whixh is why we cannot serve 2 Masters like,a person cannot serve both APC and PDP.

I didnt say my words, I quoted a bible verse.

So if anything is stupid, then it is the bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:10pm On Jun 09
Natbrowny:
Thats not how it is.

When he is,angry...

Yet, there was no anger when satan set up Mr. and Mrs. Adam to die!

You people should keep your stupidity out of God and the bible.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:13pm On Jun 09
DeepsightX:

I didnt say my words, I quoted a bible verse.

So if anything is stupid, then it is the bible.

Didn't say it was your words but you definitely cited this statement according to the stupidity of your understanding of it.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by Brenbentondiaz: 4:14pm On Jun 09
Satan didn't need faith to relate with God, because he was with God and experienced all His majesty and power. Yet, he went against Him. That is unforgivable. It is the same reason that the Bible (I think in Hebrews) said a man that has experienced the power of God in a large way and then falls back will not be able to repent (or something like that). My thoughts, though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by Brenbentondiaz: 4:16pm On Jun 09
Natbrowny:
Thats not how it is.

1 COIN - 2 SIDES

Man and woman
Left and right
Heaven and hell
Good and evil (bad)
Up and down
Angels and demons
And so on

Sorry pls always replenish your shelf of medication before it becomes empty to avoid scenarios like the one your mind is playing on you now, OK?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by DeepsightX: 4:19pm On Jun 09
StillDtruth:

Didn't say it was your words but you definitely cited this statement according to the stupidity of your understanding of it.

You just barged in here to fling insults right? It is you who is stupid: both you and your colonial religion.

The quote is there in black and white.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by Jokerman(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09
Brenbentondiaz:
Satan didn't need faith to relate with God, because he was with God and experienced all His majesty and power. Yet, he went against Him. That is unforgivable. It is the same reason that the Bible (I think in Hebrews) said a man that has experienced the power of God in a large way and then falls back will not be able to repent (or something like that). My thoughts, though.

No.

Man can always repent before death. After death, no more
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:32pm On Jun 09
DeepsightX:

You just barged in here to fling insults right? It is you who is stupid: both you and your colonial religion.

The quote is there in black and white.

You barged in here insalted God on the basis of your stupid understanding of a quote in the bible, all because you are devil, a child of Satan himself.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by Natbrowny: 4:34pm On Jun 09
DeepsightX:

To support you -

King James Version

U valid.

Leave doze morons above wey dey tackle me.
Talk ur own jeje and leave my own.

One even said one tin against me. How did he know,
Ask am who witness creation of man now. He wont have an answer.

God has 2 sides. Thats a fact as he created us in his image (most people assume d image is only physical)

If God created man in his image, it means everything about God can be found in human. Both good and bad.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:37pm On Jun 09
kingxsamz:
That's because the story will end. It's just like how Batman needs villains to stay relevant. But in this case, the Christian god is the one creating villains for himself so he can justify certain actions of his.
It's just like how he wiped out everyone and everything with flood but refused to kiII Satan, and then allowed sin to grow so he can wipe out some more humans.
Anyways, it's just a story, not meant to be taken seriously.

See how stupid you speak? Did you not see that in the new world, there is no evil and Satan there, as God permanentlly wipes out and removes all devils like you and Satan, away from it?
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:46pm On Jun 09
Natbrowny:

If God created man in his image, it means everything about God can be found in human. Both good and bad.

See how stupid you are? If God created man in his image, it means everything about God can be found in human, do you not see that God created man good, and that there was no evil in him?

If you had sense you would have seen that man only became evil "AFTER HE ATE THE FRUIT THAT BRINGS EVIL, WHICH , SATAN, THE EVIL, AND NOT GOD, THE GOID, MADE HIM EAT".

WHICH GOD, THE GOOD, ALREADY FORETOLD THEM, "DO NOT EAT"!

Yet, you stupidly say this opposites are 1.

Stupid people should not be allowed to read the bible,
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:48pm On Jun 09
Brenbentondiaz:

Exaclty!
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:52pm On Jun 09
Iamanoited:
SATAN HASN'T DONE NOTHING TO BE FORGIVEN FOR.
SATAN IS THE CHIEF ENGINEER OF GOD AND HE IS VERY PROFICIENT IN ITS RESPONSIBILITIES.

See stupidity! Yet God punishes him by throwing him into fire prison after he is arrested and taken to Court.
Re: Why Has God Refused To Forgive Satan by StillDtruth: 4:55pm On Jun 09
Expanse2020:
What you are looking for I bet you can't find it in the bible...all this small small boys will only be talking as an orientalist.. talking from Thier stupid mentality or head

Says Satan's muslim son, a paedophile and murderer just like him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awesome God "God Struck On My Behalf" Read And Remain Blessed. / [music] Ivin - Adoration (@ivin_rap_baller, @gospelboiz) / Listening Ears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.