Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji (24154 Views)

Terror Kingpin Bello Turji Narrates How Banditry Started In Zamfara / Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Agapeunit(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09
All he said is true! Because the late president abacha,has informed us wayback that if such rubbish like all this terrorists shit,fulani herdsmen shit and high rate of kidnapping continue in a country after 24hrs that means some leaders in the are behind it. The most painful thing is just that the northern youths,ain't helping either to stop the rubbish becos they mostly the foot soldiers,while there parents are more of spies for the terrorists n some of the elders hide this evil people n even collect money from them to set up small villages into captivity.
it is now rotten n really smelling awfully that is why a soldier from another country can insult our leaders freely. I have never seen any of there govs complaining bitterly,calling on the media houses,seriously disturbing the presidency n the military heads in the country over this nonsense! This terrorists madness can never happen anywhere in the SOUTH! The herdsmen issue is only disturbing becos of FG rubbish statement "nigerians can live in any state"

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by dragunov: 7:48pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
So you now see the template..

When Nnamdi KANU said that foreigners were drafted into the Military, your brothers were insulting him relentlessly. When Nnamdi Kanu said that Fulani and Boko Haram members are in your military, your people mocked them.

Do you know that it is only a foreigner that will be bold enough to shoot down a traditional ruler in cold blood.? As it happened in the South west?

In a bid to act smart by aligning with the Fulani North against a fellow Southerner. You gave rise to the advancement of a subtle but focused Jihad against the South.

All, I want to say is this. As IPOB is actively fighting for the SE, who will do same for the SW? You guys are sitting ducks..

Anyway, keep playing ostrich. The terrorist are already in your midst

See how you're stylishly trying to twist the thread into a SE vs SW war. Mooks everywhere!!
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Blue3k(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09
dragunov:

Fulani from Gambia, Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad, Niger etc don't see themselves as different. They all have the same culture and way of life. It is true that Buhari brought in thousands of Fulani from those listed countries into Nigeria in readiness to destabilize Nigeria in the eventuality that he lost the 2015 election to Jonathan. It is true that throughout his tenure, thousands of Fulani were illegally brought into the country through Dangote trucks to replace the indigenous peoples killed and displaced by these killer herdsmen. The evidence is empirically verifiable unless you don't stay in Nigeria. There are still thousands of them in hibernation in the forests of Nigeria, all armed to the teeth. But they will all fail as Tinubu is not Buhari.
nigeriansamurai:

Many BH members are northern resident, some are from GSPC and Niger. But the fact is dey didn't come to Nigeria on their own it was our people that brought them here to kill us

Stop rambling and post the evidence. I've asked everyone to put up or shut. All of you guys are good at making baseless speculations but turn pussy when asked to post your evidence. You had hundreds of opportunities to reveal them. The media has interviewed bandits and they haven't reported any proof.

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Obycus: 7:55pm On Jun 09
It a well known fact. Thanks for exposing our evil minded politicians we have here in Nigeria to those fools praising them.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by BadMaster: 7:57pm On Jun 09
Once you watch this video, you will have absolutely no doubt that the government is in cohort with the bandits.
https://x. com/AmandiSir/status/1798815525222674796?s=09
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by dragunov: 7:58pm On Jun 09
Blue3k:

Stop rambling and post the evidence. I've asked everyone to put up or shut. All of you guys are good at making baseless speculations but turn pussy when asked to post your evidence. You had hundreds of opportunities to reveal them. The media has interviewed bandits and they haven't reported any proof. 

I knew you'd say that. Asking for evidence in the face of evidence. What's your problem if we say foreign Fulanis are involved? What exactly are you trying to achieve by stating that they are not?

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:00pm On Jun 09
Its called military industrialcomplex baby.

If the bandits are not striking the defense budgets will shrink and the red neck general can't buy a house in maitama.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Blue3k(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09
dragunov:

I knew you'd say that. Asking for evidence in the face of evidence. What's your problem if we say foreign Fulanis are involved? What exactly are you trying to achieve by stating that they are not?

My problem you're another clown running his mouth without evidence. If you want to argue facts post your evidence instead lying 🤥. You're foolish if you want to make baseless speculations and expect people to believe without question or evidence. Do you have proof or are just a clown running his mouth? If this just an opinion ok say that and move on.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Curious345: 8:09pm On Jun 09
Don't mind the mad man
WizardOfNG:

Oga Abeg shut up or find better ways to hide your raw hatred of Yorubas. How many Nigerians, even your fellow bigoted kinsmen, will agree with you that Yorubas, credited as arguably the most religiously tolerant group of people in the world, practice Islam of fundamentalism plus the unleashing of brutal death on “unbelievers”?

You’ve ever seen the stoning to death of anyone, for religious purpose, as happened to poor Deborah, anywhere in the SW carried out by Yoruba Moslems?

How many Yoruba Moslems are carrying out the sort of mindless killings, fundamentalists and radically inspired by the need to terrorise others, IPOb have been serially guilty of for years now?

I would swear for you if not that I would then be banned by your kinsman mod for the next six months. Nonsense.

Some of you are so hateful you can even accuse the Saintly mother Theresa of paedophilia merely because you hate her background and racial/ethnic origin.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Curious345: 8:14pm On Jun 09
I am Ibo, and I say "death to all Ibo criminals and terrorist masquerading as NDI oshi freedom fighters "

paramakina202:

Stop crying.If you want equal treatment of terrorist relocate to the North and enjoy immunity from Northern elders and leaders but as far you operate in the East woe betide you bandits.You want us to tolerate banditary,terrorism,killing and kidnaping like it is done in the North and turn our region into hell on earth.We are not Northerners,they can protect their terrorist and give them immunity all they want they will live with the consequencies of insecurity in their region.

Below is a quote from the Niger military officer:
"I counsel you to restrict yourself to Nigeria, commiting your atrocities, kidnapping innocent people for ransom, killing at will, while enjoying protection from the country's military. The Nigerien military, we are patriotic, we don't condone this type of treasonable felony against our country.

The above is the benefit of supporting terrorist to the people of Northern Nigeria, we in the East knows better than to give our support to ndi ekperima masquerading as freedom fighters.

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by zeyt: 8:24pm On Jun 09
So this what we have suspected all along. The bandits are kidnapping to the extent that the Northern Nigeria are now turn into era akin to Slavery Era, where innocent people are raided and hunted like animals.
We evoke the curse and wrath of God to befall anybody that directly or indirectly have hand in this banditry. Ameen.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Jamie248: 8:28pm On Jun 09
Babangidapikin:
Please if you know where he is , we can allow you in . Nigeria Government can not stoop so low to be protecting an unrepentant Bandit ... that doesn't mean they're not talking to stop all this via back channels. Even in warfare there's always an open line of communication...so that peace could be achieve on time with minimal collateral damage.

Kabiru Sokoto was found in the custody of a serving governor...that governor is currently the vice president of Nigeria Government

Use your brain dude

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09
Keyin:
Someone just revealed possiblly an obvious reason behind the inability of Nigerian Government and her security architecture to flush out terrorism and terrorists in Nigeria for over two decades now and you are asking for his court martial.

Are you by any chance suggesting that what he said is untrue and possibly he want to malign Nigerian military or what?

I am beginning to think that Nigerian problem is not leadership but some masses themselves who have decided to supports evil governance possibly because they are benefitting from the government.

I may subtly agree with you on the aspect of this candid asessment by a foreign military personnel which is similar to majority of opinions in Nigeria that the military is compromised affecting the delivery of our gallant soldiers in the war front negatively but it doesn't warrant such a suggestion from you rather calling the military authority to investigate such allegation.

Please let's put our thinking cap right. Nigeria is gradually degenerating into a failed state and we should welcome any criticism that can help us solve our problems.

U are not responding to a human being,
that thing doesn't have a conscience anymore
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by paramakina202: 8:52pm On Jun 09
Curious345:
I am Ibo, and I say "death to all Ibo criminals and terrorist masquerading as NDI oshi freedom fighters "

No you are Musiwa grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Essence20(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09
Nigeria don cast finish. Even outsiders understand the game APC, the evil party is playing with lives of Nigerians, yet some blind followers are still defending them

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09
Blue3k:

Common will you keep quiet

Oya come and be going to the terrorist rehabilitation centers in the NE to find out yourself

That your bald head needed to be given better konk. We need to knock you very hard.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by abah001: 9:07pm On Jun 09
Does this statement mean that Nigeria government is part of the terrorist and bandits

Niger is not Nigeria! If only you're sensible you ought to have known that you cannot play this rubbish game with the Nigerien military. Let me repeat, I swear by the prophet, Muhammad and swear by God, Bello Turji you're doing this because your government, the Nigerian government conspired against its citizens to allow your reign of terrorism.They protected you (from credible intelligence), you're actually a nobody. Don't mistake Niger to be like your country.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by efemena5050(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09
TopBanter:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/06/08/bello-turji-we-know-youre-enjoying-protection-nigerian-authorities-if-you-come-here-we
God punish this country Nigeria....
GOD PUNISH BRITAIN for bringing useless entity together
God punish the benefactors of this crime
Imagine the shame and scandal from one small country against the big for nothing Nigeria
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by flokii: 9:41pm On Jun 09
Nigeriens no dey waste time o.. dem go kpai the guy immediately dey sight him.

Nothing like repentant terrorist for that side.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Layi4real(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09
Good day Sir/ma,
I am seeking assistance in securing a placement for my internship. I am a 400-level Geology student at FUTMINNA and am eager to gain practical experience. I am particularly interested in opportunities within oil and gas companies, mining companies, or engineering and construction firms.

I am looking to enhance my skills with geology software such as ArcGIS, PETREL, ROCKWORKS, SEDLOG, and TECHLOG. Any leads or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Please you can tag me or contact me through Message @GeoMarvel on WhatsApp.
https:///2348063305060
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by ufotunang: 11:24pm On Jun 09
Nawaoooo.... Nigeria government protecting terrorists...that is why the nigeria government like to forgive these terrorists claiming the terrorists have repented and give them amnesty job house monthly allowance
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 11:42pm On Jun 09
Snake wey no behave like snake,pikin go take am play think say na rope...See Niger dey yarn us because of lapses
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by zumbigbo(m): 12:40am On Jun 10
You will get frothing agbado degenerates blowing plastic fire at this patriotic Nigerien who refuses to sell out his ppl.

Paid shrills that back up criminal, corrupt networks.

Mali, Burkina and Niger are in moral control of West Africa.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by dragunov: 3:25am On Jun 10
Blue3k:

My problem you're another clown running his mouth without evidence. If you want to argue facts post your evidence instead lying 🤥. You're foolish if you want to make baseless speculations and expect people to believe without question or evidence. Do you have proof or are just a clown running his mouth? If this just an opinion ok say that and move on.

Well, you no what? Screw you!! Screw you and your smug comments. If you need evidence, take a peek up your rectum. You'd find enough there. Such an unintelligent bird trying to feel smart. Silly distractor. We are talking about an ethnic group taking lives at will and you're here yapping about whether they are foreigners or not as if that's going to change the facts on ground. Oga, park well . I will not grace your infantile views with any response again.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Blue3k(m): 3:42am On Jun 10
dragunov:

Well, you no what? Screw you!! Screw you and your smug comments. If you need evidence, take a peek up your rectum. You'd find enough there. Such an unintelligent bird trying to feel smart. Silly distractor. We are talking about an ethnic group taking lives at will and you're here yapping about whether they are foreigners or not as if that's going to change the facts on ground. Oga, park well . I will not grace your infantile views with any response again.

You've proven you're just clown 🤡 running his mouth. When you're challenged to present evidence you start rambling like a mumu. You weirdos could just state your opinions and leave it at that but that's not enough for you. I present my evidence when challenged, but you halfwits can't, but you guys wanted to debate. Now that you're exposed, you want to change the subject. Please dont quote me again with your foolishness. Remember you quoted me first clown.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:56am On Jun 10
Blue3k:

Oga chill I'm on the same page with you... There's no need to argue the origin of Boko Haram members.
Every well informed person knows that some GSPC funders and fighters migrated to Boko Haram.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Yestogood: 7:31am On Jun 10
alpharoyalty:
Can you imagine?
This is exactly what we have been saying about our fulani military army of Nigeria.

What a shame.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by CyberHolarex: 8:38am On Jun 10
Sultanofpiglets:
Will Agbado supporters lament over this obvious submission?

So NIGERIA supports bandits and protects them.

This is what Nnamdi Kanu said and Yoruba media insulted and mocked him

Tinubu released Miyetti Allah Boss,after his boys killed three OBAs.

No Northern Governor or Politican has ever condemned Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, bandits..but foolish IGBos will condemn an organization that protects the bushes of SE. They will allow foolish Propagandist from the south west to twist narratives that they foolishly believe as facts.

The Fulani mongrel with moniker..

@Paramakina202. What can you say about this submission?

Now NIGER Republic is now confirming it oooo...

Agbado no get sense I swear...

You had to bring Yoruba enter Fulani matter.
Rid yourself of tribalism.

Even if your Obi finally by chance became president, nothing him go do.

Will he take army to not to fight them while pampering IPOB. I guess him self fo no say the country go burn
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Doublek101: 9:14am On Jun 10
I swear the Nigerian govt re wicked and heartless. I've known long before now that the govt has hand in both banditry and boko haram. Remember Abacha said,if terrorists last more than 24hrs in a country,then the govt has a hand in it. No doubt Naija govt get hand inside and last last God na God,nor be man. If not why would they stop the foreign troops that requested to help in fighting boko haram and said they have a way of dealing with it till now them never fit deal with them. God will punish Dem and Dem families and generation to come. The evil man do live before them.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Blue3k(m): 11:18am On Jun 10
nigeriansamurai:

Oga chill I'm on the same page with you... There's no need to argue the origin of Boko Haram members.
Every well informed person knows that some GSPC funders and fighters migrated to Boko Haram.

What arw we on the same page on? Just post the evidence if you have. Why do you guys find it so hard? What are we on the same page on? You're free to your opinions not facts. If you have no evidence simply admit it.
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:22am On Jun 10
Blue3k:

What arw we on the same page on? Just post the evidence if you have. Why do you guys find it so hard? What are we on the same page on? You're free to your opinions not facts. If you have no evidence simply admit it.
I see
Re: Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji by Bobbynobobby: 12:08pm On Jun 10
TopBanter:

I dont have anything to say to apologists of a terrible status quo we know is the reality of Nigeria that even the entire world agrees is the case as the Nigerien Army officer shows with his talk.

This thread is to raise the awareness of reasonable people so they note that if the North is now beyond redemption then the next best line of action is damage limitation for the rest of us who do not want to sink with a people who have leaders disinterested in doing the right thing.

Meaning all progressive and peace loving Nigerians put petty sentiments and enmity aside and support regional autonomy so those who tacitly support terrorism, as part of their societal and everyday life, can 'enjoy' such alone and not condemn the rest of us to a reality that is not of our making and that we do not want.

Saw a post on Facebook about Chief Obafemi Awolowo's remarkable achievements, even by global standards, in education, healthcare and social welfare in the old western region. Regional government is the way to go but until our people subscribe to reason and come to this conclusion, it would be more blood, tears and pains, unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) / Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.