Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

Autocejikon: Walebilewu U Don't Spoil Pples Image On Net Without Proof : Kc - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Autocejikon: Walebilewu U Don't Spoil Pples Image On Net Without Proof : Kc (472 Views)

1 Month Old Very Clean 03 800k Audi A6 AUTOCEJIKON 08056022511 / Very Clean Naija Used00model Acura Mdx Going For Just 1.4m @ Autocejikon Motors / Naija Used Mercury Mountaineer Jeep For Just 450k @ Autocejikon 08056022511 Kc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autocejikon: Walebilewu U Don't Spoil Pples Image On Net Without Proof : Kc by kcbaba0071(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
All nairalsnders, i wish to state hear that some pple such as walebilewu are only out to spoil pple's image on net without proof, i can even take legal action against u walebilewu, u tink i van open your stupid mouth and spoil me on net? do u know hw many pple i send pictures to without gettn any reply? do u kno hw many cars i hv for sale, can u put up the pictures of more than 50 cars on net, wale or what ever you call urself, hv u been to my office to see if i'm real? if i know you personally i will give u d full consequences stupid loudmouthed pple get when they over talk.
Dear Nairalanders, if you want to check the geniuty of AUTOCEJIKON, pls come over to our stand, funnily most pple who buy don't get pix from memmany pple can attest to our genuity. Thanks for your continued patronage. Kc AUTOCEJIKON
Re: Autocejikon: Walebilewu U Don't Spoil Pples Image On Net Without Proof : Kc by walebilewu: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2011
Of what use is your outburst of rage?I have only stated an observation and you only need to prove me wrong by doing the right thing.Everyone on Nairaland knows that picture speaks volume.If you have a car for sale and refuse to post the picture because some people may not buy,how do you convince the one who is ready to buy?I don't intend to blow my trumpet but I have made several deals online both for myself and others based on advertised pictures.You will be wasting your precious time and hard earn money taking me to court for a case that don't hold water moreover you won't want to have me for an enemy.I love peace and would rather stay that way.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Clean Tokunbo Golf 3 / Extremely Neat 2005 Honda Crv Up 4grabs @ Affordable Rates 08060679422 / Tokunbo Double Decker Mack Head For Sale (truck)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.