Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa (24426 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Lifeless Body With Marks Of Burns Recovered In Umuahia (photo) / Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:53am On Jun 09
A Lexus SUV RX 330, which was stolen in Awka, Anambra State, has been recovered by the Adamawa State Police Command.

The Command, which disclosed this in a press release, also said two people had been arrested over the car theft.

“On May 20, 2024, the Adamawa State Police Command received a complaint from one Daiso Kyrian, that on April 12, 2024, armed robbers attacked him in Awka, Anambra State, shot him, and stole his Lexus Jeep RX 330,” the command said in the release.

The release, signed by the state Police Public Relations Officer, Suleiman Nguroje, added, “Upon receiving the report, a thorough investigation was carried out by the Command’s surveillance team. Luckily, one Saidu Mohammed, aged 30, of Gombi LGA, was arrested in possession of the said vehicle.

“Investigation further conducted led to the arrest of another 25-year-old Rabiu Idris of the same address in connection with the case.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/08/lexus-suv-stolen-in-anambra-recovered-in-adamawa/

8 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:53am On Jun 09
What Is Really Happening Inside ADAMAWA

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by bewla(m): 9:04am On Jun 09
O fa gan

So them to done join

O far gan ni o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:11am On Jun 09
bewla:
O fa gan

Are You Speaking Yoruba Language?

1 Like

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by dawnomike(m): 9:20am On Jun 09
I remember my days in U.I when our VC's jeep was stolen from within the school premises... The jeep was recovered at Benin border grin

33 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by BigYash: 9:28am On Jun 09
See their faces grinding stone.. They even shot the owner,and still stole his car.. Wicked people

32 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by bewla(m): 9:30am On Jun 09
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are You Speaking Yoruba Language?
yes bro any thing wrong with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:00am On Jun 09
bewla:
yes bro any thing wrong with that

UDOKA NWA BEST LOVE, Is Just Observing.......

2 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by emmabest2000(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09
From Anambra
To Adamawa

Nice journey grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Pikahol(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09
dawnomike:
I remember my days in U.I when our VC's jeep was stolen from within the school premises... The jeep was recovered at Benin border grin

I don't know how this guy's do that
Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Asavivian: 3:25pm On Jun 09
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Ogbuu101: 3:26pm On Jun 09
Stolen by 2 northern Muslims who shot the owner.
If they were not caught,zoogeria propaganda will blame IPOB and also find a way to drag Peter Obi into it

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Brendaniel: 3:27pm On Jun 09
Because the thieves are northerners you won't see Tinubu supporters here...

Imagine if the 2 thieves were Igbos who stole from Adamawa and took the car to Anambra, we all know how this page would have been with insults on the entire Igbo tribe

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Barteze: 3:30pm On Jun 09
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/08/lexus-suv-stolen-in-anambra-recovered-in-adamawa/
So with all these check points (toll points) on our roads they couldn't dictate this, from Anambra to Adamawa you will certainly encounter not less than a thousand check points. Shame

4 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Tradepunter2: 3:31pm On Jun 09
Adamawa have been making headlines of late

2 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by OgaTheTop2: 3:32pm On Jun 09
Just kee them...
Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Anguldi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09
He lucky, likely Cameroon bound undecided
Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by verifiablefacts: 3:35pm On Jun 09
Probably bought it from the thieves, buying stolen property.

1 Like

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by LeopardX: 3:40pm On Jun 09
verifiablefacts:
Probably bought it from the thieves, buying stolen property.
I doubt it. They might actually be the thieves.
Northern criminals are prone to attempting to kill their victims before dispossessing them of their valuables, which was what played in this scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by prigoz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09
Ogbuu101:
If they were not caught,zoogeria propaganda will blame IPOB
Eggizatily
Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Danisaint112(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09
Ogbuu101:

Very true. Most of the kidnap going on in the South East is orchestrated by Fulanis but trust hate-filled and brainwash mofos to spread twist the news.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Wickedlywicked: 3:46pm On Jun 09
Ogbuu101:
It’s because most zoogerians already knows the usual suspects in cases of that nature.
Next time, don’t be notorious for something because all eyes are always going to be focused on you even when you’re innocent

1 Like

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by descartes400: 3:50pm On Jun 09
Ogbuu101:

They are ipob liaison agents in adamawa, don't you want your ipob to have national spread?

2 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Whitecoal711: 3:52pm On Jun 09
Northern bandits tentacles
Just like MTN everywhere you go

3 Likes

Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Beautifulday: 4:07pm On Jun 09
dawnomike:

You mean benin republic undecided
Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by verifiablefacts: 4:14pm On Jun 09
LeopardX:

I doubt it. They might actually be the thieves.
Northern criminals are prone to attempting to kill their victims before dispossessing them of their valuables, which was what played in this scenario.

Detective, for a mob action of course.
Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09
Brendaniel:
Because the thieves are northerners you won't see Tinubu supporters here...

Imagine if the 2 thieves were Igbos who stole from Adamawa and took the car to Anambra, we are all know how this page would have been with insults on the entire Igbo tribe

Most of the insults will be focused on one popular politician from that region
Re: Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa by Dpharisee: 4:26pm On Jun 09
Imagine going from Gombe to Anambra to commit armed robbery, if it's the lazy Nigerian Army they would have blamed IPOB and go on a killing spree of any available youths

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) / Man Gruesomely Murdered In His Home In Kano State. Graphic Photos / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu's Trial Continues In Lagos Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.