Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

"Endless Journey: Finding Solace In The Face Of Profound Loss" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Endless Journey: Finding Solace In The Face Of Profound Loss" (93 Views)

The Healing Power Of Gaming: Finding Solace And Connection In Virtual Worlds / How Is Slough Tuition Centre Revolutionising The Face Of Our Education System / Swallow The Tiny Man Endless Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Endless Journey: Finding Solace In The Face Of Profound Loss" by HelpYourself(m): 10:00am On Jun 09
I recalled recently how one day, near the end of the work day, I received a call from an unfamiliar number. Uncharacteristically, I was filled with dread as the phone rang. I couldn’t understand where this fear was coming from, but I was terrified for no apparent reason.

Ignoring my dread, I answered the call. There was a long, heavy silence. I felt a sense of foreboding, unsure of what was to come. Finally, the caller began to speak. It was a deeply soulful voice asking, "How does one cope with the loss of a child?" The man went on to say how he had been reading my content for years on Nairaland about spirituality, and he had recently lost his little child and was overcome with grief. His voice was shaking as he spoke and I could see the heavy thick cloud of doubt anger resentment and loss that had covered him. In all he was broken again he repeated the question "How does one cope with the loss of a child?"

This question hit me hard. Despite all the spiritual knowledge and enlightening spiritual materials we encounter, nothing ever truly prepares us for the pain of losing a child. The grief and sorrow are profound and leave a permanent mark on those who experience it.

However, we can remind ourselves that life does not end with death. A child's spirit doesn't perish with the body; it like all sports will journey on. While the physical form may rest in a coffin, the spirit soars. When it's time, the spirit detaches from the body and moves on.

The sense of loss is overwhelming and incomparable. Yet, remembering that life continues can bring some solace. Life is like an endless stream, with no true beginning or end. It's a continuous flow where we, as human beings, get on and off at different points—birth and death merely being transitions.

Grieving is a personal journey, and while spiritual beliefs can offer comfort, it's important to allow ourselves to fully experience the pain and sorrow. Healing comes in waves, and seeking support is okay.

But even in grieving remember not to hold the loved on who ha passed on with so much sadness. It is best to dig deep down inside yourself and tell them to go on , move on , you have done your path , your journey has come to an end. Don't worry we will be fine , journey on now , go in dearest one. Goodbye for now.

Let the spirit gain strength off this show of courage to move on. So they are not stuck trying to console you yet unable to make their presence known to you is like torturing them.

I have written in this years ago in older threads, so let this just serve as a subtle reminder that even in death we must serve as a source of courage to our loved ones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Endless Journey: Finding Solace In The Face Of Profound Loss" by Christian36: 1:29pm On Jun 21
Greetings!

I am the second-to-last in my family, and I am 38 years old. I am not yet married, and my four older brothers and sisters are not married either. Everywhere we go, people say there is a strong charm or curse responsible for this. I have spent a lot of money trying to solve this issue, but there has been no solution. Every time I talk about marriage to a lady, they reject me. I am fed up and really need advice or help on how to overcome this problem of delayed marriage and setbacks.

1 Like

Re: "Endless Journey: Finding Solace In The Face Of Profound Loss" by HelpYourself(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21
s.

Pls delete your personal matters off here and send me an email we will connect privately.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy Airtel Smart Box Router, It Is Rubbish / FG Concessions 12 Highways To Investors / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.