Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide (75134 Views)

Lady Who Recounted How She Slept With Dogs Commits Suc*de After An Interview / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Islie: 1:29pm On Jun 09
Recall:
"I Had To Get Myself 2 Dogs To Satisfy My Sexual Urge" - Lady Says

A young lady who admitted on a podcast to engaging in sexual activities with her dogs as a result of addiction stemming from past trauma has taken her own life.

During a podcast episode hosted by Nollywood actress, Abiola Adebayo, she recounted being abused at a young age and detailed various instances of exploitation that followed, which she believes contributed to her addiction.

Her face was blurred throughout the podcast episode.

The woman shared, “When I was in school, in my room I would lock my room and called my two dogs to lick my private parts. I would start crying afterwards and start cursing myself. I was not attracted to any man.”

However, in a short video on her official Instagram page on Saturday, Adebayo revealed the news that the woman had taken her own life.

Through tears, Adebayo said, “For the first time in my life, I feel like a failure. Nike died. The lady I just interviewed who said she slept with dogs committed suicide. People heard her story. They abused me. They said we formulated the story that they are not real. I gave her a listening ear, but she didn’t tell me she was going to die.

“She committed suicide. I sent her number to therapists. I didn’t know she was going to commit suicide.”

If you or someone you know is struggling with suicidal thoughts, please seek help. Contact the Suicide Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (SURPIN) at 09080217555. Help is available 24/7.

https://punchng.com/lady-who-admits-having-sexual-relations-with-dogs-kills-self/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09
Up till now there is no evidence of she killing herself.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by TemplarLandry: 2:11pm On Jun 09
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by kingthreat(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09
Cutehector:

Or evidence of dogs licking her vargina.

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by 2Radii: 2:32pm On Jun 09
Lobarton

Before u blame her or ridicule her, remember she said she was defiled by one Oloriburuku uncle at age five...this is gory.

I will protect my children with all I have, and if anybody do stewpeed tins that can destroy one's life then I don't care what it will take, with my last blood I will surely take revenge..

I wil b more apy to cau.se u pa!n and endless depr.ess!on

My joy will be to wake up every morning and realise that I have put one family into everlasting gna.shing of teeth and sor ro w

To avoid this please don't touch my children...please I beg of you, please...please a take God beg you, na beg a dey beg cus I don't mind to poi'son a whole family tree to the great beyond..

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by finallybusy: 6:58pm On Jun 09
However, in a short video on her official Instagram page on Saturday, Adebayo revealed the news that the woman had taken her own life.
Lies. She stated this to kill all forms of discussion on the topic. Broke, unemployed people on social media can make random things go viral. I bet it happened due to the taboo nature of the interview.

The one wey funny pass na that mugu wey claim she sleep with dog two years ago. She still no blow. She try two more stunts since then and nobody still sabi am. When village people swear on person matter, e hard to change am.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by MaziObinnaokija: 6:59pm On Jun 09
shocked sad angry they should pick up the bastards uncle/sister and LOCK THEM UP angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by MaziObinnaokija: 7:05pm On Jun 09
angry dnt dedicate any music here oo.Look for Agulu thread, angry you hear sad wink
TemplarLandry:
cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by tuoyoojo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09
Kai

Many people have no idea what unresolved trauma, esp rape does to children

Just for some few minutes of sadistic pleasure, these animals ruin and scar the lives of these young one's forever

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by MaziObinnaokija: 9:14pm On Jun 09
sad SUICIDE sad? Some people get mind oo sad
Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by saasala(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09
Pele my dia
Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09
Nawa ooo
Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Reelmii: 9:14pm On Jun 09
Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Seunpapa65: 9:14pm On Jun 09
She shouldn't have exposed her identity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Reelmii: 9:15pm On Jun 09
Cutehector:
na wah for una oo..so until they show u her body for morgue u no go believe.

Firstly people said the story was cooked up...now wey she don die, una no still believe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by meobizy(f): 9:15pm On Jun 09
1. Lies.

2. Nairaland has no reputation or scruple. When the report is found to be fake, the platform loses nothing. Na them go still post am here for front page.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09
Seunpapa65:
She shouldn't have exposed her identity

why not? its obvious she was preparing her "exit"... thus why she came out to explain her suicide (in advance).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Sonnobax15(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09
lipsrsealed
Omoh,I no believe this story one bit....

She just wan disappear so that people no go reason her matter again.....

No evidence,why una go expect sensible people like myself and few others to believe this story?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Okechinwadike: 9:16pm On Jun 09
something she supposed the give those useless agbadorians and APC members for free carry go de give dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by GanagiBitrus: 9:16pm On Jun 09
Quite Sad.

If you or someone you know is struggling with suicidal thoughts, please seek help. Contact the Suicide Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (SUPRIN) at 09080217555. Help is available 24/7.
This SUPRIN, do they have foodstuffs & cash to give to people struggling with suicide due to the current hunger & hardship in the land?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09
Serves her right
Abomination

1 Like

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by whytediamond(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09
angry

AmericanIdiot:
Serves her right
Abomination

Here's one of the reasons people don't come out to tell their nightmares. They get castigated, ridiculed and victimized.

If you have suffered abuse as a child, you would show more empathy.

Alas, you can't do better than your thought patterns.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by illicit(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09
What will happen to her dogs now?

😞

2 Likes

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Cmanforall: 9:17pm On Jun 09
What shocked

Was she driven to suicide from online abusers?

1 Like

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by UltimateCSH(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09
No be to de do cho cho cho for on top mic

Show evidence 🤷

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by bigdammyj: 9:18pm On Jun 09
Noted.
Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by Kingdavid579(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09
Person wey dey school and was still able to buy 2 dogs to care for as pet is rich...

She no too get problem sad

3 Likes

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by virginboy1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09
Damn this is not good to know... I guess her depression got too clinical... cry

So many people in naija are currently mentally unstable but they actually dont know.Even here in nairaland, the way some people comment and vent unnecessary, you go don know something is wrong ..How i wish government can take the issue of mental illness serious...but unfortunately..."Dem no send anybody" undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide by DCmonster: 9:19pm On Jun 09
Any girl that owns cat or dog as pet is definitely having the pet lick their cunt. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.