Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Moments Shares With Wife, Don Jazzy, Others From 20th Anniversary Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moments Shares With Wife, Don Jazzy, Others From 20th Anniversary Dinner (285 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) / Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moments Shares With Wife, Don Jazzy, Others From 20th Anniversary Dinner by Francis500(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09
D'banj, a veteran musician, expresses heartfelt gratitude while sharing photos from his 20th anniversary dinner, which celebrates two decades of his musical journey. The musician shared multiple Instagram photographs of his wife, former label mate Don Jazzy, Mr. Macaroni, Bovi, Tobi Bakare, Funke Akindele, and Femi Kuti, among other prominent attendance. He described the dinner as an unforgettable occasion and thanked his parents, great wife, loving family, distinguished guests, friends, colleagues, and fans for their constant support, which has made his journey since 2004 worthwhile. D'banj wrote: "I must greet you all especially, 20 years of music, memories, and unforgettable events made even more unique by a night I will never forget! To my amazing parents, great wife, loving family, distinguished visitors, colleagues, friends, and fans, your presence and constant support have made this journey since 2004 worthwhile. Thank you f
or coming out to celebrate this achievement with me. Here's to many more years of
music and performance together! OooSheeee

https://www.realgist.com.ng/2024/06/The%20moments%20shares%20with%20wife%20Don%20Jazzy%20others%20from%2020th%20anniversary%20dinner%20%20%20%20%20.html

Re: The Moments Shares With Wife, Don Jazzy, Others From 20th Anniversary Dinner by finallybusy: 4:48pm On Jun 09
South Africans kept his brand afloat for the past ten plus years. Nigerians forgot him after signing to GOOD Music.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Sharon Ooja’s Bridal Shower Party / Davido & Chioma: Wizkid Says A Prayer For Understanding Women In Relationships / Sponsored Post: Want To Know What Your Website Is Worth Or Is Supposed To Be Wor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.