Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) (58488 Views)

British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by Bbbwings: 12:00am On Jun 10
illicit:
So it's only young men that should die?
No there is now a demographic crises in Ukraine. Not enough young men. The country is toast.

1 Like

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by anonimi: 1:07am On Jun 10
pansophist:

I know about Gonzalez Lira, and I also saw videos where men are snatched from the street to be thrown to war.

The way I see the world, you can tell that a country is independent if the West hates it. So think Russia, China.

If Russia and China goes down, then evil has prevailed. They are the last bloc for the ushering of a complete, western dominated order, and I can only imagine how such a world will be.

I don't want to live in it. Judging from their actions everywhere.

Are you living in Russia, China or even Cuba or North Korea

Maybe you are living in Iran or Syria?

1 Like

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:17am On Jun 10
To NATO, every Ukrainian is canon fodder.

If a Ukrainian can escape the country, they will be welcomed into a new one. The rest that cannot would help NATO test the real-world performance of their new weapons.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by bluebay(m): 1:20am On Jun 10
Zenlesky is a very notorious man. He knows for sure Russia cannot be defeted but choose to from country to country begging for support.. he should go for peace and stop everyone from.dying .
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by delishpot: 2:29am On Jun 10
Meanwhile the people responsible for these wars are sleeping safe and sound in their beds and their wives and kids are feeding fat.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by ford101: 4:42am On Jun 10
WriterNig:

Are you ex military?

If you're interested in fighting for Russia, DM me.

$3000 per month with $20k advance bonus payment.

Many Nigerians have already joined the Russian army.
am ex military how can I join.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:55am On Jun 10
If true, the country is gone!

Chinese in Taiwan, aka Taiwanese, should learn a thing or two.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 5:03am On Jun 10
thedio:
I see Ukrainian importing husband for their ladies and widows after this war

They would. They have to. I have read posts of lamentation from right-wing Whites who lament the death of Ukrainian men and the possible introduction of male migrants from the Middle East and West Africa to re-populate the country.

The good news though is that black African men have little competition for young Slavic women. Both Ukrainians and Russians. grin
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by StreetFight: 6:07am On Jun 10
Faber:
Let them recruit Agbado miscreants na...

Better for Agbado miscreants to die in Ukraine fighting than to die for nothing under Tinubu.

1 liter of Fuel: 900 naira
1 cup of beans: 800 naira
1 cup of garri: 200 naira
1 cup of rice: 450 naira
1 tuber of yam: 1,500 naira
4 tomatoes: 600 naira
1kg of gas: 1,200 naira
5inches bread: 2,500 naira

How Agbado miscreants want survive without jobs...Omo better to enlist in Ukraine military. A word is enough for the wise.

This one is typing from the psychiatric r
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by StreetFight: 6:07am On Jun 10
illicit:
So it's only young men that should die?

Old men cause war, but young men die in the war.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:10am On Jun 10
StreetFight:

Old men cause war, but young men die in the war.

Can you imagine
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by Alexiiydon: 6:33am On Jun 10
MrProlific95:
How many Nigerians will volunteer if this ofder were made?

Do you know why non, because there is no patriotism
start from politicians how many will volunteer
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by MDK777: 7:26am On Jun 10
Hahahaha, edon rich to dey use old cargoes? Only the sound of ak47 will faint the old man, Putin love those people oo, if it could have been USA now they could have done more harm than good to those people
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:36am On Jun 10
budaatum:

Actually, they volunteered because they want to protect their country, which is very commendable of them.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukrainian-grandpa-leads-over-60s-unit-fighting-russian-forces-free-2024-04-28/
That is pure stupidity. This war is so unnecessary. Ukraine has no sense fighting a proxy war for the US. On what grounds? Just to join nato? Most useless reason to go to war ever

2 Likes

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 7:50am On Jun 10
WriterNig:

Black Slave!

Get lost.

Green slave
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by Henry22(m): 7:50am On Jun 10
ebufa:

Oga it is RPG............not RGP!

Me sha have said my own, let him not try it.... anyways thanks for the correction bro. Imagine wanting to send RPG to Russia but RPG ends up sending you grin
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:20am On Jun 10
Barzinime:
You are living in Russia for you to know all this?
You are a Zombie
Rare to see a Russophile/Putinista who isn't verbally abusive. Bunch of idiots in love with Satan.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by GBTYO: 8:22am On Jun 10
JuanDeDios:

Rare to see a Russophile/Putinista who isn't verbally abusive. Bunch of idiots in love with Satan.

I see Reddit has taught you some fancy words .

1 Like

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:32am On Jun 10
GBTYO:

I see Reddit has taught you some fancy words .
]
You could pay attention and learn a few too. That's if you have any brain cells to do so.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by GBTYO: 8:37am On Jun 10
JuanDeDios:
]
You could pay attention and learn a few too. That's if you have any brain cells to do so.
Lolz.

Coming from some one freshly baked out of NAFO subreddits.

You have no original opinion and it shows.

1 Like

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 8:46am On Jun 10
MrProlific95:
How much does Russia pay for your active propaganda.

@Seun take note of this guy, hes is actively working against Ukrain and Israel

@Seun Protect your website and shut this guy down before your website is taken down again, you know what I am saying

He Doesn't hide his anti Semitism

So the United Nations that has added Israel to the list of "child killers" is anti-semitic? The ICC that issued an arrest warrant for Benjamin Netanyahoo is anti-semitic, right?

It's comments like yours above that made Bob Marley cry "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 8:47am On Jun 10
anonymous1759:

Shut up! Niaraland is not meant for only western propaganda. allow us to decide whose side to take . That’s journalism not forcing us to believe one side of the story.

Whenever the west don’t report Ukraine-Russia war just know that Ukraine is losing heavily.
If you’ve alternative news about the west post it . Nairaland is not meant for only western puppet’s, we still have people that do justice to reasoning.
Gbam! cool

1 Like

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by idahme(m): 8:49am On Jun 10
GBTYO:

You guys are really daft I swear.

So despite Covid

The vaxxx

Libya , Syria , Iraq and Afghanistan

Boko Haram , ISIS, ISWAP.

The treatment Obama gave to GEJ.

Buhari dissaster that was imposed on us

You fools still think the west and US are the good guys ?.

The most foolish people in Nigeria are the supposed educated morons in the south .

grin full calling another full, it's written all over you. Get well soon.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:51am On Jun 10
GBTYO:

Lolz.

Coming from some one freshly baked out of NAFO subreddits.

You have no original opinion and it shows.

And your pseudointellect shows. No, I'm not Reddit - I've only heard of it.

I really do wonder what you Russophiles/Putinistas will tell your kids when they ask why you support the mass-murderer at the Kremlin. Shame.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by GBTYO: 8:55am On Jun 10
JuanDeDios:

And your pseudointellect shows. No, I'm not Reddit - I've only heard of it.

I really do wonder what you Russophiles/Putinistas will tell your kids when they ask why you support the mass-murderer at the Kremlin. Shame.

Coming from someone rooting for child killers in the IDF .

I wonder what foolishness you will tell your spawns when they ask you why your blindly supported Pissrael and the masonic west ?

Oh wait... You will tell them that Jews and by extension the west, are God's chosen people.

2 Likes

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by GBTYO: 8:56am On Jun 10
idahme:

grin full calling another full, it's written all over you. Get well soon.

And you support Jewkraine and Pissrael because you think you are Jewish.

What more foolishness can there ever be than what you stand for and why .

1 Like

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:59am On Jun 10
GBTYO:

Coming from someone rooting for child killers in the IDF .

I wonder what foolishness you will tell your spawns when they ask you why your blindly supported Pissrael and the masonic west ?

Oh wait... You will tell them that Jews and by extension the west, are God's chosen people.
No, I won't. My kids won't ask me such a question since I've never rooted for child killers in the IDF, Hamas or the Kremlin. That's your forte.

Idiot.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by GBTYO: 9:03am On Jun 10
JuanDeDios:

No, I won't. My kids won't ask me such a question since I've never rooted for child killers in the IDF, Hamas or the Kremlin. That's your forte.

Idiot.

Newsflash: the same people coordinating the genocide in Gaza are the ones using the senseless conflict to genocide Ukrainians .

The Ashkenazi Turkic Cainanites want to go back to Khazaria and for that to happen mini man Zelensky must depopulate it of its Slavic inhabitants.

Have you not heard Zelensky say he wants to turn Ukraine to a Greater Israel ?

Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 9:46am On Jun 10
They will deceive u with fight for ur fathers land when his children are no where to be found. Anyone fighting for the father land without the president children is stupid

1 Like

Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by GBTYO: 9:49am On Jun 10
buzorcharles:
They will deceive u with fight for ur fathers land when his children are no where to be found. Anyone fighting for the father land without the president children is stupid

It should be obvious that Zelensky has no ambition to win this unwinnable war .

He is using the war to genocide the Slavic population.

More Ukrainian troops are killed at the front by Ukrainian Barrier troops who are stationed a few meters behind the trenches solely to prevent retreat and surrender of the drafted men.

It's an ongoing genocide.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:15am On Jun 10
GBTYO:

Newsflash: the same people coordinating the genocide in Gaza are the ones using the senseless conflict to genocide Ukrainians .

The Ashkenazi Turkic Cainanites want to go back to Khazaria and for that to happen mini man Zelensky must depopulate it of its Slavic inhabitants.

Have you not heard Zelensky say he wants to turn Ukraine to a Greater Israel ?

Mumu people
Just vibes and conspiracy theories. Zelensky procured Putin (a piece of puppet that you can turn anywhere you want) to murder Ukrainians to make way for Jews. SMH.
Re: Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) by Konquest: 10:25am On Jun 10
WriterNig:

@Lord Bebo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.