Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,224 members, 7,900,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Are You The Victim Of A Crime Or Injustice And Want Help Online? Talk To Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are You The Victim Of A Crime Or Injustice And Want Help Online? Talk To Me (157 Views)

Baba Ijesha Admitted That He Assaulted The Victim – Police Officer / EndSARS: The Victim Of Yesterday's Delta Shooting Is Alive (Photo) / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You The Victim Of A Crime Or Injustice And Want Help Online? Talk To Me by DuaWorrior: 3:00pm On Jun 09
Is there anyone tormenting your life and you want them to stop? Something of great value stolen from you and you want Allah's justice over the issue? Is your life in danger and you want Allah's protection? Are witches disturbing you or your family? Is someone holding your money and doesn't want to pay even though they are capable of paying you? Is your neighbour making your life hell? Is any of your wealth or property at risk?

The person tormenting your life will be forced to stop, Insha Allah. Your stolen item will either be returned to the thieve punished really soon, Insha Allah. Your life or that of a loved one will be protected, with Allah's help. Witches will flee from you and their spells broken, by Allah's leave. Your debtor will pay you without wasting much of your time whether they like it or not. Your neighbour either stops or they'll be forced to pack out, or Allah will provide a better place for you for accommodation (whichever that's best in your interest), insha Allah. Your property will be protected from theft in ways that the impact of my work is unmistakeable to you or anyone who experiences it, Insha Allah.

My help is just an email away.
Re: Are You The Victim Of A Crime Or Injustice And Want Help Online? Talk To Me by DuaWorrior: 7:15am On Jun 10
scam victims, unpaid debts, victims of oppression, those threatened, etc. talk to me and I'll help you get even for free.

(1) (Reply)

For Allegedly Defaming Emeka Offor On Whatsapp,activist Spends 165 Days In Jail / N500m Lawsuit: Anambra Govt Denies Creating State's Anti-touting Squad (SASA) / Adegbulugbe Olawale Qudus, Wrongfully Imprisoned Since February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.