Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,363 members, 7,907,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:54 PM

Can This MIG WELDER Job Experience land Me A Job Abroad With Visa Sponsorship? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can This MIG WELDER Job Experience land Me A Job Abroad With Visa Sponsorship? (231 Views)

Easy Guide To Finding Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In The UK / Can I Get A Job Abroad And Work From Nigeria / Study Abroad With IELTS. Let`s Help You Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This MIG WELDER Job Experience land Me A Job Abroad With Visa Sponsorship? by Lewisland: 3:32pm On Jun 09
**Company:** Lewis Technical Services
**Duration:** January 2010 - December 2016
**Position:** MIG Welder

**Experience:**

**Training and Development:**
- Completed an intensive training program at Lewis Technical Services, specializing in MIG welding techniques and safety protocols.
- Gained proficiency in operating MIG welding equipment, including wire feeders, power sources, and welding torches.

**Welding Operations:**
- Performed MIG welding on various metal components and assemblies, ensuring high-quality and precise welds.
- Worked with different types of metals, including steel, aluminum, and stainless steel, using appropriate welding techniques and filler materials.

**Quality Control:**
- Conducted inspections of welded joints to ensure compliance with specifications and standards.
- Identified and repaired any defects or imperfections in welds to maintain the integrity of the finished product.

**Blueprint Interpretation:**
- Read and interpreted engineering blueprints, technical drawings, and welding symbols to determine the correct welding process and sequence.
- Used precise measurements and calculations to align and fit components accurately before welding.

**Safety and Compliance:**
- Adhered to all safety protocols and regulations to maintain a safe working environment.
- Used personal protective equipment (PPE) such as welding helmets, gloves, and protective clothing.
- Participated in safety training and drills to stay updated on best practices and emergency procedures.

**Team Collaboration:**
- Worked closely with a team of welders, fabricators, and engineers to complete projects efficiently and on time.
- Assisted in training and mentoring junior welders, sharing knowledge and expertise to enhance team performance.
- Communicated effectively with supervisors and project managers to report progress and address any issues.

**Maintenance and Repairs:**
- Conducted routine maintenance and troubleshooting of welding equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Performed minor repairs and adjustments to welding machinery to minimize downtime and maintain productivity.

**Achievements:**
- Consistently met or exceeded production targets and quality standards, contributing to the company's reputation for excellence.
- Played a key role in several high-profile projects, delivering exceptional welds that passed rigorous inspections.
- Received recognition for outstanding safety practices and commitment to maintaining a hazard-free work environment.

With over 5 years of hands-on experience in MIG welding at Lewis Technical Services, I have developed a comprehensive skill set and a commitment to quality, safety, and teamwork.
Re: Can This MIG WELDER Job Experience land Me A Job Abroad With Visa Sponsorship? by emperor4love(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09
If u no get there country experience forget am cos u go still go for training again for there

(1) (Reply)

Register For TOEFL And GRE At Affordable Rate / Power Over Addictions / Peanut Coating Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.