Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,491 members, 7,895,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures (46641 Views)

Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by Rainy19: 11:49am On Jul 03
ADEGUNWA01:

I'm not talking about tanks but when it comes to sophisticated Weapons bro those in military don't have such weapons in their armory no disrespect.
I understand you. Well the military special forces have better combat weapons though. If it's Intel NIA should be better. It's not about glasses and suits.
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by godwon01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03
Nigeria has special forces in the Army. I met them during the Gideon Orkar coup in 1990 at Obalende bridge in Lagos. They appeared like those in the pictures. Nigeria is also a giant country if not because of our leaders that has reduced us to nothing.
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by OAkanni001(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03
Madewithlove:

Don't allow your religious belief stop you from joining our big family. You can always ask for forgiveness. Join first then transfer to special force and grow your beards if you want to carry dada no problem

Thanks so much for the word of advice

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by OAkanni001(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03
@Coquinoqui

I learnt that you're a Navy Sailor. Is it possible to join the armed forces over there in US with a beards on. And how many years does a typical contract last in the navy or military in general.

I look forward to hearing from you
Coquinoqui:
I’m US Navy sailor. The US Navy special combat team is Navy Seals, was on deployment working with Seal Team One. The real Navy Seals not the ones y’all see in movies. When they first came in our ship I was like wow! I’ve seen lots of Navy Seals movies back in then in Naija, now im actually working and training with them with the reals Seals. They tall, huge and physically fit, all the seals we have on board are men not one single female, wonder why cos Seal training is too hard women cant hold. Had a conversation with a few, cools guys but they’re bad ass killers
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by hstar: 1:57pm On Jul 03
Madewithlove:
Yes Nigeria navy, airforce, army and police has a special force unit. We even have a secret elite force unit.
Navy has SBS, army has SF, police has CTU, PMF, SF, SWAT.

I know your next question is where are they? Are they working? Yes very well, even with all the sabotage like during GEJ time, money ment to buy arms for us was divert. Every force, unit, organization has his role to play we only get call when water pass garri, to take out high profile target, carry high risk ops.
Please, update the diary, we're learning from it

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by Coquinoqui: 2:11pm On Jul 03
OAkanni001:
@Coquinoqui

I learnt that you're a Navy Sailor. Is it possible to join the armed forces over there in US with a beards on. And how many years does a typical contract last in the navy or military in general.

I look forward to hearing from you

No you Can't keep your beard. The only way you can keep your beards if you having bumps whenever you shave then you'll get a waiver for no shave chit. However special forces keeps beards Infact most of the Seals guys we have on board have beards, apparently they have some special treatments.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by ADEGUNWA01: 2:44pm On Jul 03
Rainy19:

I understand you. Well the military special forces have better combat weapons though. If it's Intel NIA should be better. It's not about glasses and suits.

Who is talking about suits and glasses here definitely not me, the intelligence job SSS does it better, how many Intel as NIA provided for the country and again Nigeria insecurity problem is more of internal than external. Both DSS and NIA are the same just that jurisdiction differ, salary the same, allowances almost the same
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by Offpointng: 2:53pm On Jul 03
bal4real:

Back your claim with pictures.

Do you want to tell me that since independence, Nigeria have not engaged in any Special operations?

Why do I need to stress when you can just type SBS on Google and feed ur eyes on alot
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by Offpointng: 2:58pm On Jul 03
IamPlato:
that picture of a woman in special force must be AI generated because even a dog is more useful than a woman in special force

grin grin
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by Offpointng: 3:00pm On Jul 03
Olushylay1:
Just see the way the Oyinbo special forces are dressed,they all look well sophisticated like aliens.
See the way our own are dressed. Ehhhh. cry cry cry

No be by dressing oga rest. Do they have hot sun like we do here? So you expect our Soldiers to dress like that in a hot place like Maiduguri?

tell me why sun/heat will not kill them bfr a bullet does
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by FaceTanke: 3:21pm On Jul 03
hardbody:

SARS is NOT IRT. IRT is the IG's specialized arm for tactical issues and operations, It reports directly to the IGP
SARS transformed to SWAT

FSARS reports directly to the IG, it became IRT
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by hardbody: 3:31pm On Jul 03
FaceTanke:

FSARS reports directly to the IG, it became IRT

Ok

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by Rainy19: 4:08pm On Jul 03
ADEGUNWA01:

Who is talking about suits and glasses here definitely not me, the intelligence job SSS does it better, how many Intel as NIA provided for the country and again Nigeria insecurity problem is more of internal than external. Both DSS and NIA are the same just that jurisdiction differ, salary the same, allowances almost the same
Probably you may know about the Nigerian security architecture and training protocol than me. I understand you.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by muhammadmuqtada(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03
We have SF,SWAT trained personnels in almost all formations.The rot in the system has made rubbish of our trainings&certification.Some of us are CTU trained,SF trained or combined.After our rigorous trainings we are dumped,Even without being giving our hard-earned allowances for the trainings.Why do you think some end up pouncing on the civil populace out of frustration at an instant of enragement? quote author=Madewithlove post=130387296]Yes Nigeria navy, airforce, army and police has a special force unit. We even have a secret elite force unit.
Navy has SBS, army has SF, police has CTU, PMF, SF, SWAT.

I know your next question is where are they? Are they working? Yes very well, even with all the sabotage like during GEJ time, money ment to buy arms for us was divert. Every force, unit, organization has his role to play we only get call when water pass garri, to take out high profile target, carry high risk ops. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by Chetas81(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03
grin grin
Judolisco:
dey play
grin grin
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by CreatedtwoRule: 10:13pm On Jul 03
Minister Dom choo the money!
God1000:
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by Obierika(m): 11:43am On Jul 04
chidiakwari:
Yes, Boko Haram

Olodo grin
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by DonroxyII: 11:19pm On Jul 04
Olushylay1:
Just see the way the Oyinbo special forces are dressed,they all look well sophisticated like aliens.
See the way our own are dressed. Ehhhh. cry cry cry
Don't cry bro, That's the difference between Original & photocopy cheesy ....

We don't evolve anything in our country, we just copy verbatim & still abuse the copies grin ...

We are still at the Rock bottom of evolution!
Re: Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures by sultaan(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06
Nigerian army and police do have special forces.
These special forces make opposition members have sleepless night, and 'foreign terrorist' sleep and snore every night.
Here is the reality of our special forces.

The most successful operation of our forces was the elimination of Alfred Rewane.

Or the day they went to Borno and almost wiped out a whole generation of unarmed young men of a certain ethnic group, then mobbed one of their leaders on camera(true display of nature) which then led to the unexplained, unsolvable problem of boko haram)

I believe our president said problem of Fulani herdsmen was caused by some (100+)armed killers got on a bus in Niger Republic drove about 1000km all night and day using GPS, not stopping for food and fuel, stayed in an hotel in Nasarawa planned their attacks with logistics, swarm across the river killed rape some villagers went back to the hotels where they might still be operating from when called upon.

When Jonathan hired Executive Outcome security outfit before the 2015 election, Boko Haram was almost destroyed.
American special forces came and quickly skipped town when the saw the real Boko Haram
When Baboon and dog will bleed got in our special forces started carrying bags of money into the bush to give bandits, attacking Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho for speaking up against them.
Why is it that failed theater commanders end up running the whole system(system has been designed to fail)

I saw a python dancing through Nnamdi Kanu's neighborhood, but them no born am well to dance through some areas in Zamfara, Kaduna and Bauchi state. I Abuja a couple of kilometers from Aso Rock, Our elite soldiers were f*cked up in the streets by some bandits(makes me think someone was shortchanged in a money transfer deal). Another grpup of special forces went to a village in Kogi for an operation and got Whopped so bad they never went back. So Yahaya Bello went to a village in Kogi and told our forces to come get some more whopping.
Special forces came and got Okorocha' in-law in the church, waiting for them to find which village Yahaya Bello dey chill

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.