Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,771 members, 7,879,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos (31815 Views)

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos) / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Nyanabo2: 7:23am On Jun 10
FourQu:
Nice one for Sinotruck πŸ‘πŸΎ I still feel we should have done more for Peugeot, Volkswagen, etc but we can get there someday

People prefer sinotruck than those others ones you mentioned. The parts of dino truck are readily available.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Ravenna: 7:31am On Jun 10
Beautifulday:
The factory has been there for more than two years. Didn't know the assemble this truck there.

It's been there assembling truck since 10yrs ago.
I'ma a Dangote staff and I live in Agege- 1km away from the company.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Agboogashi: 7:34am On Jun 10
Paystack:

I still don't understand with all the wealth and political influence this people have while their kids are so poor, starving and hungry.

Where did you see their biological kids poor and hungry. Or are you talking about almajiris in their region. The almajiri syndrome is the culture in the north. They deliberately created it, so that the rich few would have worshipers and those that can be used for causing all manners of infractions and disorders all over the nation.

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by FKMagazine(m): 7:38am On Jun 10
That's 27 trucks per day

Wow

That's another first from Dangote group

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 7:48am On Jun 10
Beautifulday:
The factory has been there for more than two years. Didn't know the assemble this truck there.

Two years ke
It's been there since 2019
I worked in a bank around there so I usually go there to pray Jumat

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 7:49am On Jun 10
Ravenna:

It's been there assembling truck since 10yrs ago.
I'ma a Dangote staff and I live in Agege- 1km away from the company.

I used to work in a bank around Guinness so I can testify to this
I usually pray in that place
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 7:51am On Jun 10
XerXers:
GU Okeke defeated Dangote to win the right to assemble Shackman trucks in Nigeria. After many years he now managed to secure Sinotruck

U lack the right mental capacity
What's this?
Even with ur Okeke wins
He can never be half as good as Dangote

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by EUGENEINYANG(m): 7:51am On Jun 10
Na only dis man de dis useless country?
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by commoditiesnig: 7:52am On Jun 10
Big Kudos Dangote!

Then I was marketing Sino truck when it just came into the country from China

I'm glad its being produced now in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:02am On Jun 10
bola4dprec:

It's well with you
Amen
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:14am On Jun 10
Godfullsam:
They should just hand over the country to dangote.

He is true business icon.

A true example of TALK less, DO more. He is a master πŸ™Œ in business

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 8:19am On Jun 10
Good one
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:23am On Jun 10
yoruboid:
DO NOT INVEST IN LAGOS, they said

Since then, Lagos has had more investments than all their region has had in the last decade

Ogun and Oyo has had more than all they ever had in the last 5yrs

Just take away SE from SW and see how SW's economy, infrastructure, sence of reasoning will drastically fall like ashawo bweests. grin
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by chatinent: 8:33am On Jun 10
This will create more jobs.

Nice one from Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by mpeg(m): 8:46am On Jun 10
XerXers:
GU Okeke defeated Dangote to win the right to assemble Shackman trucks in Nigeria. After many years he now managed to secure Sinotruck

Can you say what you know!!!
GU Okeke never Assemble any Shakman Truck rather Transit Support Services did.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Executive729: 8:53am On Jun 10
TimeManager:

You always attract negativity to yourselves. Dangote knew the right time to have a truck assembly is to complement his refinery value chain. He's not in competition with anybody, much less someone way below his level.

-Kiss the truth!

I'd that what he told you? Too much nonsense in this country
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by HBB1(m): 8:55am On Jun 10
NwaIgboBoy:

Just take away SE from SW and see how SW's economy, infrastructure, sence of reasoning will drastically fall like ashawo bweests. grin

Please take it away.
Nobody is begging you?

However it seems you are the ones begging to stay!
🀣

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Opebiman: 9:34am On Jun 10
Baawaa:
Dangote is doing what the useless government suppose to be doing

So it is government responsibility to build truck assembly plant?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by georgeakins: 9:35am On Jun 10
XerXers:

Biaflan monkey has surfaced here with his useless story to massage his empty ego and inferiority complex

Everything ibos own are not up to 3% of Dangote refinery in monetary values
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by georgeakins: 9:37am On Jun 10
Paystack:

I still don't understand with all the wealth and political influence this people have while their kids are so poor, starving and hungry.

Despite, they don't eat human flesh like the biafrans
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by georgeakins: 9:42am On Jun 10
decatalyst:

Sadly, the useless government would still ensure that credit is made available to him.

It is crazy

The success Dangote dey always pepper ibos
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by georgeakins: 9:44am On Jun 10
Tunde835:
Yet Igbos would claim they developed lagos

Yes,
They developed Lagos with crimes
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Opebiman: 9:47am On Jun 10
kedeojo:
I disagree with you, a sincere government be it federal or state can run profitable businesses. They have the cash and can hire the very best expert to run it. Look at airline in African, some of the best are own by their government.

Do your research properly..
Most of Those airlines have private sector hands in them..plus they are lisited on exchanges..so it is not entirely government owned...

Besides ..businesses are best left under private sector
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by georgeakins: 9:47am On Jun 10
kettykin:

I wa wondering the sam , GU Okeke should partner with BUA , south east should start their cement factory rehabilitation of nkalagu cement, an All incubator refinery plant and petrochemical plant.

If they don't dongote will government support to kill anamco and innoson

BUA will not risk his hard earned money by investing in that cursed region.

No single industry is doing well there. The environment and the people are too hostile and bitter
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by georgeakins: 9:51am On Jun 10
kedeojo:
I disagree with you, a sincere government be it federal or state can run profitable businesses. They have the cash and can hire the very best expert to run it. Look at airline in African, some of the best are own by their government.

Tell your state governors to run businesses.
The Hero beer that Agulu fraud invested in was a total calamity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:04am On Jun 10
Coronavirus1:
Dangote any where you go Dangote hope his children can sustain it in future Abiola children fail woefully in managing their fathers wealth.

I believe Halima and her sisters can.

They are executive directors in their father's company. If you look at the pictures, you'll see Halima there.

Dangote knows what he's doing.
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by georgeakins: 10:08am On Jun 10
Olumighty1993:
He's one of the problem of this country

Which country?

Nigeria or your online Biafra?
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Bovis(m): 10:51am On Jun 10
Baawaa:

The job of government is to create enabling environment for private sector/capitalist to thrive but you lots criticise everything based on your hatred for the Nigerian state and many idiots on nairaland liked your stupid post the same way they support a failure that invested scarce state resources in a beer factory
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by lapintoz: 10:53am On Jun 10
Illiterate bofoon, and what are you supposed to be doung....wasting your density away on NL
Baawaa:
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by luluman: 11:35am On Jun 10
XerXers:
Yet Dangote has done more for the nation than GU okeke.
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by bewla(m): 11:37am On Jun 10
bola4dprec:

What do you think should be the next step πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ
Let's all take it to them we can't be play all the time
Re: Dangote Opens Truck Assembling Plant In Lagos by Pootle: 11:37am On Jun 10
Beautifulday:

over 2years sef i worked there between 2018/2019 agrosack as we called it then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Richest Royal Family Of Saudi Is Worth 4 Times More Than Musk, Gates Combined / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.