Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) (29053 Views)

Derby Between Rangers And Enyimba: Which Team Do You Support? / Crystal Palace Boss, Vieira Kicks Everton Fan During Pitch Invasion (Video) / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by onuman: 9:14am On Jun 10
UltimateCSH:
MAKE THEM GO CHECK VAR ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ BACKWARD NIGERIA ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

ABEG MAKE AKWA IBOM BECOME COUNTRY, MAKE I DE GO BACK MY COUNTRY ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Your country is Biafra. Don't let divide and conquer and rule propagandists confuse you.
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by ckenneths(m): 9:15am On Jun 10
8starmember:
Do what exactly

Come out en masses and watch the next match.
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by ckenneths(m): 9:18am On Jun 10
Badhguy:

My man it's not about the penalty it's about the time. They were given 5minutes in added time. But the referee allowed the match till 105 minutes that's was why the enyimba players walked out which led to the pitch invasion by their fans. They feel the referee had something with rangers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 minutes was given, over 5 minutes was wasted in injuries within the injury time, fouls and free kicks.
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Freshtruth(m): 9:22am On Jun 10
Next season a foreign referee should officiate this Derby the rivalry between this 2clubs is out of this world . about 200 police men should be sent to guard the stadiums

2 Likes

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by stanbright(m): 9:26am On Jun 10
[quote author=Godons1 post=130392608]

Biafran blood grin grin

Dl
[/quote
Dog
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Pootle: 9:32am On Jun 10
Procashtips:

Did you take time to watch the clip?

no mind am it was clear penalty there was contact enough for any referee to give....the mind set that late penalties are dubious and trying to favor the home side has damage the league but the replay show clear contact, the stadium was great, stewards where overwhelm, organization was ok if not for the last minute drama. good chunk of point need to be deducted from eyimba as a detriment to others to avoid doing this rubbish again

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Pootle: 9:38am On Jun 10
AImoneyAdder:
Crowd Control - ZERO!

they dont manage crowd like that, happy or sad crowed people are very dificult to manage, mancity was find last year for pitch invasion but they did same again this season, at this point its the ppl orientation that matters,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Pootle: 9:39am On Jun 10
victory36:
They behave like this and yet want Nigerians to watch their league.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฎ

who where the ppl in the stadium, ghenians abi tongue
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Pootle: 9:42am On Jun 10
foxman04:

I dey tell you, if e never end for chaos e never complete.

too much gra gra dey our blood

gra gra for wrong things, tell them to change am for their oppressor them go dey look like mumu
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by MaziObinnaokija: 9:44am On Jun 10
stanbright:

Better check up yourself
You are a bitter male goat
Oponu Elede grin
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by nawafjun: 9:46am On Jun 10
Nigeria my country. Very disorganized set of humans
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Procashtips(m): 9:52am On Jun 10
Pootle:

no mind am it was clear penalty there was contact enough for any referee to give....the mind set that late penalties are dubious and trying to favor the home side has damage the league but the replay show clear contact, the stadium was great, stewards where overwhelm, organization was ok if not for the last minute drama. good chunk of point need to be deducted from eyimba as a detriment to others to avoid doing this rubbish again

A clear pull by the defender can be seen by those with eyes.

I just wanted him to explain to us why he thought the ref was a bad ref.

Enyimba must be thoroughly punished for bringing that beautiful match to a disrepute.

2 Likes

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by seguno2: 9:58am On Jun 10
victory36:
They behave like this and yet want Nigerians to watch their league.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฎ

Why is it their league if you are a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by seguno2: 10:02am On Jun 10
Pootle:
they dont manage crowd like that, happy or sad crowed people are very dificult to manage, mancity was find last year for pitch invasion but they did same again this season, at this point its the ppl orientation that matters,

I canโ€™t believe that about Manchester City fans in almighty English football shocked

So why did English people not stop watching the EPL games and do japa to our country for our NPFL games

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by wirinet(m): 10:03am On Jun 10
Pootle:

It was not a penalty. Although I believe the referee could be mistaken due to his vantage point. If VAR was uses it would have been more obvious.
If you play the video in slow motion, you will see that the attacker went down easily even before the sleeve of his shirt was tugged. It was more of diving than a penalty.

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by foxman04: 10:04am On Jun 10
Pootle:

gra gra for wrong things, tell them to change am for their oppressor them go dey look like mumu

no be lie .. ... suffering and smiling yt nobody fit come out come protest

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Nigga44: 10:05am On Jun 10
A clear penalty

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by slivertongue: 10:06am On Jun 10
ShadowMarking:
They must do something to spoil this good game. Something you don't regularly see outside is what you'll see here.
But it seems that referee played rangers to win lol.

npfl will award three points to Rangers. npfl took off two points from Enyimba for no fault of theirs. it is clear to see that the league body has preferred winners. Rangers and Remo
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by femi4: 10:08am On Jun 10
orohbiro:
Centre referee awarded a late penalty to Rangers and Enyimba players decided to stage a walkout which erupt d fans and the centre ref had to call the game off

Na the developed league wey want compete with SA league be this

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Pootle: 10:09am On Jun 10
wirinet:

It was not a penalty. Although I believe the referee could be mistaken due to his vantage point. If VAR was uses it would have been more obvious.
If you play the video in slow motion, you will see that the attacker went down easily even before the sleeve of his shirt was tugged. It was more of diving than a penalty.

the fact we both debating on a local league game if its a penalty or not is great, some how we shall get there either as a united or divided country

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Lomprico2: 10:10am On Jun 10
xtivin:
how is that a penalty?

Referee need to be jailed

It's the linesman that called it.

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:12am On Jun 10
Nairalander248:
One of the reasons I stopped watching Nigerian league games... I nearly lost my life to stupid game I went to watch... It escalated into the city and shops of the visiting tribe in the city were looted and burned... Since then I hardly get interest in Nigerian league games...

Eyimba vs akwa united in uyo that year.
It was disheartening
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Pootle: 10:14am On Jun 10
seguno2:

I canโ€™t believe that about Manchester City fans in almighty English football shocked

So why did English people not stop watching the EPL games and do japa to our country for our NPFL games

abi na

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Antivirus92(m): 10:26am On Jun 10
MaziObinnaokija:
sad Always us with our NZOGBU NZOGBU NZOGBU. TERRORISTS.
it can't be us Bro, no skull was mined there!

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by 10mobile: 10:26am On Jun 10
UltimateCSH:
MAKE THEM GO CHECK VAR ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ BACKWARD NIGERIA ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

ABEG MAKE AKWA IBOM BECOME COUNTRY, MAKE I DE GO BACK MY COUNTRY ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Granted. FDRAI (Federal Democratic Republic of Akwa Ibom). You are the first Presido.

1 Like

Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Umuinyioku: 10:46am On Jun 10
splendid2:
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/mR4WeFDvZAo5KmsQ/?mibextid=oFDknk

That's โ˜๏ธ the link to the video of the penalty call that made Enyimba fans to walk out. Do you think it's penalty or not
It was a clear penalty. No argument about that.
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Umuinyioku: 10:53am On Jun 10
naptu2:
Table
Thanks for the update.

The league is still wide open for any of the teams to grab the winner.
Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by Starzo: 10:57am On Jun 10
Enyimba just handed rangers the title

Yeye character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa's Goal Makes Fifa's Top 10 World Cup Goals / Enyeama Concedes Six Goals In France / AFCON 2019: The Five โ€œmust Seeโ€ Big Games Of The Group Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.