Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby (2413 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Santalpharay: 8:56am On Jun 10
sleek214:
Ipob Vs obidients friendly match.

Whatever you wish others, will come to you.
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Santalpharay: 8:59am On Jun 10
richie240:
Let them host the match on a Monday first, we want to check something!
cool

People will full there oo. But you guys might disguise to come and shoot people, and create confusion.
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Santalpharay: 9:01am On Jun 10
Alexiiydon:
what ended the match pls

It happens everywhere. You people always looking for negative to yearn dust
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Santalpharay: 9:06am On Jun 10
They want to see the South East in flames. What type of people made up Nigeria sef. Want to cut off your hand to laugh at your leg. No be madness?.
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Alexiiydon: 9:41am On Jun 10
Santalpharay:

It happens everywhere. You people always looking for negative to yearn dust
who Dey yarn dust like this .... I ask you just a question and you’re saying shit
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by richie240: 9:51am On Jun 10
Small time u'll say u've travelled to obodo oyibo.
Izit news that matches are fixed on weekdays or u too want to be noticed??
cool
Mindlog:

First show proof when a football match was hosted on a Monday, in your hometown...we want to check something! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by richie240: 9:54am On Jun 10
Even when it was held on weekend it ended in nzorbu-nzorbu talkless of ipob-day (Monday), so keep quiet nwoke.

https://www.nairaland.com/8119703/rangers-enyimba-match-end-violence

cool
Alexiiydon:
did you even read what I wrote or you just want to be dumb as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Mindlog: 10:46am On Jun 10
richie240:
Small time u'll say u've travelled to obodo oyibo.
Izit news that matches are fixed on weekdays or u too want to be noticed??
cool

Noticed by who?......I see nobody! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by kedeojo(m): 11:02am On Jun 10
ebufa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Kd6CYLnDY
Next time, let them fix it on Monday just the way some matches been played. I want to check something. Op you didn't report the fighting that occur that forced the match to be abandoned.

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by ckenneths(m): 11:16am On Jun 10
Stone03:
Oh my God! Is this for local league? I love my brothers

That video was before the match started, when the game began, the crowd doubled.

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Medipharm: 11:25am On Jun 10
I was there life and direct

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Medipharm: 11:31am On Jun 10
sleek214:
And either of IPOB or OBIDIENTS will win a Nigerian League. Isn't that funny?
Tribalist Tribe of a people, I have never seen, tufiaa

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by 100millionGoal: 11:38am On Jun 10
Alexiiydon:
what ended the match pls
No publicity is bad publicity
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Yemike(m): 11:58am On Jun 10
rantingpigs:
The match was played and wether it ended in violence or not... It was played.

Now I ask you RONU cunts...

Where is

IiiCC
3sc
Shooting Stars
Abiola Babes

How can you own a football club when you have not finished looking for food?

Leave the SE alone they are far better than shameless losers and haters like the SW.

Na wa.
3SC is the same as Shooting Stars and they're currently 4th on the log.
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Tochj(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10
sleek214:
This tears am seeing is very sweet
You can not pull down who God has lifted
Nigeria has done everything possible to destroy igboland without success

1 Like

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by richie240: 12:09pm On Jun 10
cool
Mindlog:

Noticed by who?......I see nobody! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Svoboda(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10
Nobody said it is a war zone. Some areas in the SE are inflicted by insecurity. Some areas are relatively calm. This Insecurity we brought upon ourselves by hiding our heads in the sand and pointing the blame at external forces that have no bearing on our volatile insecure situation.

Can this magnitude of football frenzy be held in ihiala or orlu?

We are all hyping aba as an investment alternative to lagos, yet 5 nigerian soldiers were gunned down about a week ago. Who in his right senses would abandon his thriving business in lagos for aba, with the kind of story emanating from there?

2 Likes

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by ehnukiny: 4:42pm On Jun 10
How did the match ended??
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Stone03: 5:10pm On Jun 10
ckenneths:

That video was before the match started, when the game began, the crowd doubled.

Nna eeh! Ogini na akpotu? May this energy be on the increase. Southeast is the best
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Stone03: 5:13pm On Jun 10
ckenneths:

With this energy on the rise or sustained, why wouldn't Nigeria be a boast worthy foreign country for other African players to play in?
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by Nonny95: 5:13pm On Jun 10
richie240:
Let them host the match on a Monday first, we want to check something!
cool

Even EPL is played on weekends.

Anu
Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by richie240: 5:24pm On Jun 10
If person talk say "the place of the woman - irrespective of the degrees she has - is in the kitchen/baby rearing," e go be like insult.
See ur life for ochanja markate now.
cool

Nonny95:

Even EPL is played on weekends.

Anu

Re: The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby by onuman: 8:23am On Jun 12
@ebufa

But from your comments elsewhere, it's intolerant and dishonest people like you who promote no-peace situations in the SE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U S Census 2010: Message To Ndiigbo -stand Up And Be Counted As Igbo / Nigerian Financial Criminals Converge At Lucky Igbinedions` Mansion / Ebonyi State Speaker Impeached (source: Ray Power Breaking News @ 10:45 Am,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.