Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,096 members, 7,987,860 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia (23375 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by faceland: 9:44am On Jun 10
JoeEeL:

Of course. I can never believe it without evidence.

Recently in Egypt, they tried to rope a black muslim at the airport. A stupid muslim egyptian lady lied that the guy groped her. Authorities did not investigate and instead held the guy in custody. The guy argued but they said they only take d words of a woman in their country. See nonsense.

After a while, they told the guy that he would only be left to go unless he left his baggage cos he's a suspect. I dont know whether u heard this story.

The first Egyptian I met was extremely racist (made me hire men and didn't want to pay), I perceive in his country blacks work for free (that is what it seemed like).

They almost destroyed their country because a half negro was president of USA (The so called Arab Spring). They were shocked that a black can be president, so they demanded democracy so they too can aspire to be president/royalty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Lovit(m): 9:44am On Jun 10
They went to stone the devil, but he played a fast one on them

Devil 1: 0 Nigerian Muslim
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Madups(m): 9:46am On Jun 10
Smartcitizen:
Hahaha!

He must have been a die hard Tinubu supporter.

I said it, most of them will not even see 2027 talk less of voting Tinubu again.
the way it is going you cant be too far from za truth.

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by NewHe: 9:48am On Jun 10
So they are sponsored to go and kill themselves in the holy land?
That's Genocide, Tinubu and governors responsible must be prosecuted!
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by ZIAZI(m): 9:48am On Jun 10
CondemnBattery:

Honestly, I really wanna ask...

Please, what is the economic viability of Hajj and Christian pilgrimage?

Is it that if we pray in Nigeria, God won't answer? cos I don't understand why the government would pay people to go to Mecca and Jerusalem.

I'm not against going, but if you must attend, you should be able to pay from your pocket.....

You don see the matter nah! We are being brainwashed. Have you imagined the economic benefits the host countries enjoy?

Have you noticed that we are even "more religious " than those in the host countries?

Imagine what the 90 billion naira earmarked for Hajj would have done for us if invested in one productive venture like agriculture. I no know who do us sha.

In my view, it is nothing but religious tourism.

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by MaziObinnaokija: 9:53am On Jun 10
sad why waste money go Saudi Arabia instead of go do your pilgrimage on top of idanre rock,osun,Ekiti, Abuja,all these mountainous rock in Nigeria..

Satan don STONE this one now dey kal suicide
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Babalola0920: 10:10am On Jun 10
UltimateCSH:
Thank you for informing us that they at least enjoyed tinubu government free money 😁

I understand why some certain group don't make it through in this country
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Monben: 10:14am On Jun 10
Can you explain more about what you call "the benefits of death and a happy life after"? I lost a loved one some weeks ago and the pain is almost unbearable. I keep wondering if she is fine, if she is scared, if she is in pain, if we failed her, etc. So, I really want to hear about these benefits you are talking about

YoungLionken:
RIP, after all, "ashawo die toto rest" She just couldn't no more. Many people are afraid to die, that's why they continue to endure those things causing them severe pains (especially pains they can't talk about). Only if men knew that the Creator conceals from men, the benefits of death and a happy life after, devoid of greed and wickedness, so that they can continue to endure their pains while living..

Anything is better than a life standing still...
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by successman100: 10:15am On Jun 10
Investigation should be done in Mecca.
Not medina.
Medina is Before Mecca.

Thanks.
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by udemzyudex(m): 10:18am On Jun 10
Sulaizio1:

show some respect, it costs nothing

Respect to what exactly?

To someone who commit a crime?

Suicide is a crime in mecca and Nigeria.
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 10:21am On Jun 10
See o
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by 10mobile: 10:32am On Jun 10
Davidic1999:
Allahu akbar

72 virgins awaits him in heaven, he couldn't wait to enjoy shocked
Do the women also get the 72 virgins?

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Pootle: 10:55am On Jun 10
no oat for this page lol
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Ttipsy(f): 11:12am On Jun 10
This is not acceptable
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Dexy4yah(m): 11:12am On Jun 10
udemzyudex:
Werey wan go see Allah for mecca.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by UltimateCSH(m): 11:15am On Jun 10
Babalola0920:

I understand why some certain group don't make it through in this country

I'm not hungry 😝😝
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Tonitoniton(m): 11:17am On Jun 10
InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/hajj-kwara-female-pilgrim-commits-suicide-one-other-die-in-saudi-arabia/

How can some body be going to stone satan.

Dem no know say satan go stone Dem back?
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by qtx(m): 11:19am On Jun 10
InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/hajj-kwara-female-pilgrim-commits-suicide-one-other-die-in-saudi-arabia/
Dying in Mecca is a straight bus to meet allah in sama (heaven) grin I think the organisers of mecca arrangement should begin to watch out, else this may become rampant due to brain wash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by JoeEeL(m): 11:27am On Jun 10
faceland:

The first Egyptian I met was extremely racist (made me hire men and didn't want to pay), I perceive in his country blacks work for free (that is what it seemed like).

They almost destroyed their country because a half negro was president of USA (The so called Arab Spring). They were shocked that a black can be president, so they demanded democracy so they too can aspire to be president/royalty.

I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not.

A black (very likely Ilorin) woman went to hajj I think late last year. They were handing out freebies or so, the lady stretched and stretched her hand o, them sideline the woman like person with leprosy.

If Im not mistaken, its like they even tapped her hand off. I don't get it: is it that black people don't know their history or what? Or do they just simply downplay the gravity of the arab and transatlantic slave trade? The way we behave is worrisome: these are traits of a people that seem not to understand the world they live in.

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by UltimateCSH(m): 11:27am On Jun 10
ohigus:

Habba where is ur conscience undecided

I can't remember where I left it 😂😁
DID THEY HAVE THEIRS WHEN THEY WERE GOING TO SAUDI WITH MONEY THEY KNOW THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD USE TO MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE?

Instead of them to as good Muslims to hold Uncle Bola accountable for state funds over 90b was wasted on so that they can go and die in the holy land cause it's closer to paradise than Nigeria is 🙄😩
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by kutashi: 11:29am On Jun 10
udemzyudex:
Werey wan go see Allah for mecca.

And you werey tutu here dey see devil everyday!

Oponu gbigbe
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by bayplus: 11:33am On Jun 10
jjflyj11:
Definitely murdered…no one goes to their dream destination and kill themself there…This is not an accident…Most likely done by one 18 years Arab boy…We need mad education in Nigeria mehn especially the Muslim community, there is God oo yesss and big yes but don’t be stupid.

Arabs hate us more than white ppl do, still Nigeria which has the highest rate of black ppl on earth still the same country that has the highest rate of black Muslim visiting a country that the real ppl will actually kill you despite being a Muslim and they sure hate you too coz u are black. There is even segregation at the Mecca, did anyone remember the story of a big canopy that collapsed sadly, go check the news and see the country of the ppl that were victim.

Yes for Christian, Isreal is crazy too, no way God in heaven will support the killing of innocents, hundreds of them and them still no stop, they are satanic asf. God forgives they don’t.

In Summary, the victim in this story probably contributed for 5 years now to being her dream to reality, she came from a died died Yoruba state, nothing is ever said about Kwara apart from a name called Saraki. The ppl there are so brainwashed that they will still be a problem. Today if there is religion war God forbid, trust me Kwara ppl will start murdering there own brothers they are xtian but speak the same language oo.

They don’t even want good life or development, they just want 1 imam to sit them down somewhere and begin dey talk make dem dey listen.

Some comments here above show how people comment on what they do not understand. Ignorance is indeed a disease.

Most Nigerians in Dubai are not Muslims, There are people from all over the world living in Saudi Arabia aside in the holy land of Mecca, Saudi govt offers lots of scholarships to citizens of other countries including Nigerians in their universities.

I heard close to half a million Nigerians live in Saudi Arabia, most staying back after their graduation.

Looking back at black history, we have not had it good from any other race, there documentary evidence of how the whites enslaved and colonized Africa, no evidence Arab came to Nigeria to colonise us.

Individual Whites, Arabs and even Fellow Blacks can be very hostile to a fellow being.

Blacks are known to enslave and maltreatment fellow blacks.

The point is, no race is collectively better, no race is collectively worse, it is all an individual experience.

Stop spreading misinformation.

Muslims know why they go to Hajj,
People have different reasons for going. It is their business and their Lord, not yours.

The first Hadith says, "Actions shall be judged according to intentions behind the actions ".

If we have nothing meaningful and beneficial to say, it is not a must that we comment.
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by udemzyudex(m): 11:41am On Jun 10
kutashi:

And you werey tutu here dey see devil everyday!

Oponu gbigbe

Awon family e ni oponu, asiwere.
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:50am On Jun 10
Nonsense

Wasted money just to get killed in another country

Every year sacrifice anyway foreigner must die to appease their land
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Threedoorsdown: 11:50am On Jun 10
mariovito:
I do not believe the suicide story.

Proper and indepth investigations should be carried out by the police in medina.

Alot of murders have been covered up as suicide
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Zouzer: 12:02pm On Jun 10
Davidic1999:
Allahu akbar

72 virgins awaits him in heaven, he couldn't wait to enjoy shocked

At least, if you want to submit hypocritic, senseless, brain dead comments, do well to read the article thoroughly at first. It is clearly stated there that the deceased was an "hajia", meaning that the person was a woman.
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by onuman: 12:20pm On Jun 10
UltimateCSH:

I can't remember where I left it 😂😁
DID THEY HAVE THEIRS WHEN THEY WERE GOING TO SAUDI WITH MONEY THEY KNOW THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD USE TO MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE?

Instead of them to as good Muslims to hold Uncle Bola accountable for state funds over 90b was wasted on so that they can go and die in the holy land cause it's closer to paradise than Nigeria is 🙄😩
Continue to wait for Godot.
You go gnash teeth over Nigeria till you pass to the world beyond.
Nothing will make good leaders emerge for Nigeria from the existing government system and political structure.
Stop crying over Biafra people upandan. They know the above facts that you don't know.
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by stankezzy: 12:35pm On Jun 10
Monben:
Can you explain more about what you call "the benefits of death and a happy

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by stankezzy: 12:40pm On Jun 10
Monben:
Can you explain more about what you call "the benefits of death and a happy life after"? I lost a loved one some weeks ago and the pain is almost unbearable. I keep wondering if she is fine, if she is scared, if she is in pain, if we failed her, etc. So, I really want to hear about these benefits you are talking about

Monben:
Can
First are u a Muslim or a Christian, d answer will help me to answer your questions, personally I have met 3 people that died and later woke up, one was my friend when I was in university, I am not here for arguments, weather it is true or not, my friend was shocked by electricity, pronounced dead by a medical doctor, he told me what happened afterwards, he said 5 minutes after he died ,I don't know if it is right to narrate his experience here, some people that doesn't believe may feel offended

1 Like

Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Sulaizio1: 1:07pm On Jun 10
Lovit:
They went to stone the devil, but he played a fast one on them

Devil 1: 0 Nigerian Muslim

So u mean the devil is responsible for the death of any human beings.
Re: Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia by Sulaizio1: 1:10pm On Jun 10
[quote author=fredoooooo post=130394832]
When they're brainwashed that dying there is a straight way to Heaven ..
Just imagine how he will feel now knowing the truth. [/quote

can you quote your source, where did u get this misleading information from.
the funny thing about u guys is that, u know nothing about islam, u dont even know about your own religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar / NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.