Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business (35230 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by andico34: 9:57am On Jun 10
Nice2023:
Because of 23million naira.

Nawah.

No, it is about 10 million naira
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Major1984(m): 9:59am On Jun 10
Boyfriend or husband ? Why Oluchi the lady that stabbed the boyfriend bears boyfriend's surname ? As both bear Nzemichi ?
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Nice2023(m): 10:00am On Jun 10
andico34:

No, it is about 10 million naira

That is about $15,300 and which equals about #23million.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Felaincarnated: 10:07am On Jun 10
Breast fall or e no fall?
Nice2023:

It has nothing to do with fallen breast...if u want to make a reasonable statement,do it without berating women.
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by WhiteWood: 10:07am On Jun 10
tasalanoni:

The wet season is here and your rusty brown roofs have started leaking. Your parents can't sleep anytime it rains in the night.
Pls take action immediately. I know you lack sense but try small on this one. It's critical, biko

Just to clarify, I'm not Yoruba, nor am I from the Southwest. I'm from the South-South region. But I must tell you the TRUTH - You people are Horrible, Horrible people. I hope they give you guys your country because I'm just too annoyed and ashame sharing the same country with you horrible, horrible people.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by kmaster007: 10:10am On Jun 10
She Don buy market
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Felaincarnated: 10:11am On Jun 10
Everybody na King for NL. Agbado urchin
MartinCorridon:

Yeah my papa no be asslicker to Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra like yours.

I don't need to boast. I earn well, I thank God. My income is immune to inflation for a certain reason. Have zero need to specify. Not hungry like you.

But I am a patriotic Nigerian who feels the country's pains. Tinubu is the man to fix it. Not a coward fool that was criticised in 2013 and then the same people tried to repackage the fraud for us. We rejected him and will always reject them. Your tears for 8 years of Buhari and 8 years of Tinubu no go finish grin cry louder grin
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Felaincarnated: 10:15am On Jun 10
U go deny tire. Ebi yoo pa yin
WhiteWood:

Just to clarify, I'm not Yoruba, nor am I from the Southwest. I'm from the South-South region. But I must tell you the TRUTH - You people are Horrible, Horrible people. I hope they give you guys your country because I'm just too annoyed and ashame sharing the same country with you horrible, horrible people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by 99thEnemy(m): 10:19am On Jun 10
Namaster:
They are siblings NOT lovers.

Both are Nzemechi.

So you mean sister born for brother? undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Felaincarnated: 10:21am On Jun 10
Funny omo ale. U truly nid food.
MartinCorridon:

Your pops will beg to eat my dog's excreta 💩 though. grin

More nutritious than anything he ever tasted ... I'm 100% sure. grin

"Fela" in ya name. Can't find a coward worthy enough in ya land ? grin
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by 99thEnemy(m): 10:21am On Jun 10
Golan007:
Mbaise abi?
Those people I heard are cannibals?

them and Ugep

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by godwon01(m): 10:22am On Jun 10
What is going on in imo state this days. A lot of bad things are trending on the internet about the state. Last week some under age girls from the state were exported to Ghana for prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Judolisco(m): 10:23am On Jun 10
If Nigerian police get your time... Jst 4get it oh... Uno go fit outsmart them
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Storypot: 10:26am On Jun 10
udemzyudex:
I go kill you and nothing go happen, now her eyes don clear pass DSTV.

I always believe anyone that utters such. There's seriousness and a bit of truth in most mean words they say as a joke.
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by RealTalkNoBull: 10:29am On Jun 10
obiekunie01:
indonesia wey na them carry charm for head wth their Buddhism!

the person whn them dupe don report them to buddha and buddha change am for them.

NOW HIS MONEY WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO HIM.

WITH ALL THE BOTTLE NECK INVOLVED IN REMITTING MONEY TO NIGERIA, PLUS EFCC 'WATCHING' ALL TRANSACTION, HOW DOE THESE GUY GET THEIR REMITTANCE SO EASILY IN NIGERIA

Indonesians are almost all Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by RealEzee(m): 10:31am On Jun 10
GBTYO:

Dey deny .

We know Una pass Una self.
mtcheeew una know notin tongue
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by emnite(m): 10:36am On Jun 10
She wanted to pin 📌 it on someone the guy has issues with but she wanted to call the person's name but choose to say nothing sir

See her sorry breasts
Let her cool off inside there
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by MartinCorridon: 10:36am On Jun 10
Felaincarnated:

Felaincarnated to his useless father
Funny omo ale. U truly nid food.
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Yorubastardz: 10:36am On Jun 10
Jakumo:

Agreed. I regard women with flat breasts as MEN whose primary attributes are cunning, greed, jealousy, and most importantly, a deep hatred of younger beautiful women with nice firm busts and toned midsections that never sag.

Fear of the saggy breast woman is the beginning of wisdom.
You are a very wise man
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Zico5(m): 10:37am On Jun 10
She killed the guy for just 750 thousand naira. This life hen
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Emmanuel909090: 10:37am On Jun 10
You just crashed your life with anger.
I'm so sorry for you.
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Felaincarnated: 10:43am On Jun 10
U truly an OMO ALE? [quote author=MartinCorridon post=130395947][/quote]
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Umuinyioku: 10:43am On Jun 10
WhiteWood:
Another Good Morning News from the Billionaire Region

Oluchi Nzemechi, from Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo State, is now cooling off in the police net for allegedly stabbing her IPOB boyfriend/Incest brother Kelechi Nzemechi, to death due to a disagreement over the sharing of FRAUD Money that they stole from an Indonesian widow to sponsor more terrorist Agenda in Imo state, but unfortunately, Karma quickly did its job faster than the time it takes IPOB terrorist leaders to traffick underage IGBOS Girls to Ghana for prostitution in order for them to raise more money to kill any Igbo indigenes that is against their sick agenda.

FIXED

As for those "IPO*Bs" quoting me --  Just to clarify, I'm not Yoruba, nor am I from the Southwest. The Yorubas are great people all over the world. I'm from the South-South region. But I must tell you people the TRUTH - You people are Horrible, Horrible people. I hope they give you guys your country because I'm just too annoyed and ashame sharing the same country with you horrible, horrible people.
So, where you come from or your region don't have internet fraudsters? It is only southeast,ba?

You must be a kid with infantile posturing.

Go and sleep,Kid!
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Felaincarnated: 10:44am On Jun 10
Dats 22meters
Zico5:
She killed the guy for just 750 thousand naira. This life hen
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Meteng: 10:56am On Jun 10
obiekunie01:
indonesia wey na them carry charm for head wth their Buddhism!

the person whn them dupe don report them to buddha and buddha change am for them.

NOW HIS MONEY WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO HIM.

WITH ALL THE BOTTLE NECK INVOLVED IN REMITTING MONEY TO NIGERIA, PLUS EFCC 'WATCHING' ALL TRANSACTION, HOW DOE THESE GUY GET THEIR REMITTANCE SO EASILY IN NIGERIA
If na my small 2milla, dem go track me come arrest

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by Meteng: 10:57am On Jun 10
This fine girl?
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by WhiteWood: 11:04am On Jun 10
Umuinyioku:
So, where you come from or your region don't have internet fraudsters? It is only southeast,ba?

You must be a kid with infantile posturing.

Go and sleep,Kid!

This is why I persist and will continue to advocate for the Nigerian government to please, "seriously" consider granting your guys autonomy over your own country. You have no idea how sad it is to wake up every day with the knowledge that you people still identify yourselves on your passports/documents as Nigerians. SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by NwokoloOwa: 11:04am On Jun 10
About N25 million. Well quite some money but not enough to let her lose her sanity. The Law of retributive justice simply caught up with them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by MartinCorridon: 11:05am On Jun 10
Felaincarnated:

Felaincarnated to his useless homosexual father
U truly an OMO ALE?
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by kitombo: 11:11am On Jun 10
Nice2023:
Because of 23million naira.

Nawah.

Very far from this figure. It converts to under N23,000 only
Re: Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business by UltimateCSH(m): 11:18am On Jun 10
Solofresh2:
This is not about girls with fallen breasts alone.Brothers kill each others over business too
No matter how business smart you are, if God say your time don reach, he don reach be that

There's sha something cynical something evil about the snakes with fallen breast 😝

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Robbers Rape Newly-wed In Lagos After Attacking Community / Eight People Die In Enugu As A Result Of Generator Fumes (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.