Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,948 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position (774 Views)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by Man102: 8:09am On Jun 10
The newly appointed Director of New Media, Edo State Chapter of the All Progressives (APC) Governorship Election Campaign Council, Mr John Mayaki, on Sunday rejected the offer, citing personal reasons for his decision.

He disclosed this in a statement on Sunday in Benin and noted that he was honoured to have been considered for the position.

Mayaki explained that the potential impact of his working relationship with someone who he said was initially penciled down for the position further informed his decision.

He said that accepting the position could create an uncomfortable situation, adding that he prioritised maintaining a harmonious work environment.

Mayaki said: “I have communicated my decision to the relevant leaders before the final announcement. As a person of faith, I strive to live by principles that promote peace, integrity, and goodwill.

“I do not wish to hold grudges or engage in actions that could generate bad blood between myself and others. It is essential for me to act in a manner that aligns with my values and fosters positive relationships.”

Mayaki’s rejection comes barely 24 hours after the vice chairman of the APC in Edo State, Francis Inegbeniki, resigned his membership of the party.

Inegbeniki’s resignation was contained in a letter dated June 8, 2024, addressed to the ward chairman of Opoji, Esan Central Local Government,

Inegbeniki said that some recent developments in the party in his local government area and state conflict with his principles and values.

He noted that this has led him to do a serious evaluation of his political future in the state and decide on the way forward.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/newly-appointed-apc-media-director-rejects-position-after-vice-chairmans-resignation/

Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by Arobaga: 8:09am On Jun 10
Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by Bobloco: 8:34am On Jun 10
Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by BossGerald: 8:44am On Jun 10
Hehehe, e no easy to face Obidients and millions of sane nigerians in the media.

Dem dey burst propaganda and make you look stewpid 😂...go ask Bayo

Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by Baawaa(m): 9:22am On Jun 10
The newly appointed Director of New Media, Edo State Chapter of the All Progressives (APC) Governorship Election Campaign Council, Mr John Mayaki, on Sunday rejected the offer, citing personal reasons for his decision.
Edo chapter,what is going on is obvious to sane Nigerians
Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by Racoon(m): 9:32am On Jun 10
No propaganda to be telling any more in the face of glaring reality.
Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by slivertongue: 11:22am On Jun 10
As a person of faith, I strive to live by principles that promote peace, integrity, and goodwill.
Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by slivertongue: 11:24am On Jun 10
“I do not wish to hold grudges or engage in actions that could generate bad blood between myself and others. It is essential for me to act in a manner that aligns with my values and fosters positive relationships.”
Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by Isokiscool(m): 11:41am On Jun 10
I no talk am,APC don finish for Edo state but the likes of Garfield AKA senator Dave will continue to argue from far away lagos
Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by kedeojo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10
Man102:

He disclosed this in a statement on Sunday in Benin and noted that he was honoured to have been considered for the position.

Mayaki explained that the potential impact of his working relationship with someone who he said was initially penciled down for the position further informed his decision.

He said that accepting the position could create an uncomfortable situation, adding that he prioritised maintaining a harmonious work environment.

Mayaki said: “I have communicated my decision to the relevant leaders before the final announcement. As a person of faith, I strive to live by principles that promote peace, integrity, and goodwill.

Mayaki’s rejection comes barely 24 hours after the vice chairman of the APC in Edo State, Francis Inegbeniki, resigned his membership of the party.

Inegbeniki’s resignation was contained in a letter dated June 8, 2024, addressed to the ward chairman of Opoji, Esan Central Local Government,

Inegbeniki said that some recent developments in the party in his local government area and state conflict with his principles and values.

He noted that this has led him to do a serious evaluation of his political future in the state and decide on the way forward.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/newly-appointed-apc-media-director-rejects-position-after-vice-chairmans-resignation/
He is from my town, his reason for rejection is that he had a Terrible accident that five people lost their life and he still recovering but promise to work for the candidate and the party. Na confirm oshiomole boy be that. He was his chief press secretary and retain it under Obaseki until Obaseki brought the one from Lagos Crusoe Osagie and deployed him to our state own newspaper observer as the managing director but rejected it and left the government. His boys have branded car working for senator Okpeboho. He will likely take the position again.

Re: Newly Appointed APC Media Director Rejects Position by kedeojo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10
Isokiscool:
I no talk am,APC don finish for Edo state but the likes of Garfield AKA senator Dave will continue to argue from far away lagos
He still in Apc. He had a Terrible accident that five people died. The Op didn't posted all what he said. He pledges support to senator Okpeboho, he was chief press secretary to oshiomole. Na oshiomole proper boy him be. We stay same area in my town. He resigned from Obaseki government less than one year as acting chief press secretary when Obaseki brought one of his friends from Lagos thou Edo indigene to replace him and he moved him to observer our state own newspaper as managing director. The Op can't know more than me about the man. I was with is younger brother some month ago in Benin and his younger has also resigned his government job to go into farming and business.

Nationwide Protest With Exception, Why / Election / Interesting "what Your Child Should Know About Africa: Origin Of Poverty"