Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,872 members, 7,973,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:38 AM

Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja (978 Views)

Actress Chizzy Alichi, Shares Adorable Intimate Photos Frm Her Ongoing Honeymoon / Bbnaija: Nina Shares Cute Photos From Her Ongoing Dubai Vacation (photos) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by AfroUpdate01: 8:17am On Jun 10
Lady found strange people living in her uncompleted house - Still show them CARE
------
A lady by the name Sandra Ifeoma Ejike who is a Skincare Seller found some Strange Women of Northern tribe in her ongoing building project at Lugbe Area of Abuja, where about 10 people live including a newborn baby believed to have been delivered there.

She carried the baby boy and even gave them a token of cash with her, but now confused on what to do with these people, whether to send them away totally or still keep them for a while even if it's not convenient for her, as they are truly homeless.

People have been advising her to flush them out while some are saying she should be careful as they will damage already placed facilities in the building.

Some are saying she should give them time if she's not ready to continue building but she said she is about starring work again.

But one thing is obvious, these people will leave.

Uncompleted houses in Nigeria once roofed are temporary homes of many people like homeless families, Vulnerables, mentally challenged, and miscreants and it's not an uncommon things.

She should just do as she wish or what do you think?

See the video in the comment box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482bigcW5qs?si=wCjI8VgCz0h69Ldk

Source:

CC: Seun, Fynestboi, MissyB3, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by Kosoco(m): 8:21am On Jun 10
Skin care therapist?? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by MartinCorridon: 9:44am On Jun 10
I have asked women why Dove, Jergens were okay for the skin as of 2015.

Suddenly a bleaching industry is now the infamous " skincare" one. There was bleaching as early as 1980s though. Just termed appropriately.

Anyways, back to the story.... a stitch in time saves nine.

Better to chase them away now than to eventually fight when they claim your property later. I don't believe in illegal squatting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by WhiteIverson: 9:58am On Jun 10
No matter the situation these northerners find themselves in, they always find a way to give birth to prospective bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by Sonnobax15(m): 10:42am On Jun 10
lipsrsealed
How can someone be heartless enough to tell her to flush them out? sad. Is it that people have lost their conscience or they are just being deliberately wicked?

Anyways, kudos to her......

One thing I've vowed never to do in this Life of mine is never to walk a homeless somebody out of my house.......Cuz I know how it's,cuz I've been there once and I know how bad it can be....

Person wey get him roof wey dey cover him head no go know wetin God do for am....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by Sonnobax15(m): 10:49am On Jun 10
MartinCorridon:
I have asked women why Dove, Jergens were okay for the skin as of 2015.

Suddenly a bleaching industry is now the infamous " skincare" one. There was bleaching as early as 1980s though. Just termed appropriately.

Anyways, back to the story.... a stitch in time saves nine.

Better to chase them away now than to eventually fight when they claim your property later. I don't believe in illegal squatting.
. In as much as I don't believe you are one of the few heartless people out there,but for goodness sake,do those people look like people who can fight with the said lady over her own property?

Being inhumane to a brother man who is down already isn't something I'll sit back and condone...cuz it could be me tomorrow,and it could be you also...........After all, tomorrow get Belle
Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by columbus007(m): 10:51am On Jun 10
And without sentiment let her chase them out, that's fair.
Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by Fahvvy: 11:31am On Jun 10
Go ahead and work on the other parts of the house undecided...

That way, it'll give them time to find another place to live undecided...
Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by Rexymania(m): 11:43am On Jun 10
Igbos helping poor northerners again lol grin grin

Una say una win Igbos for war, them dey win for life grin

Respect to all Igbos tho'... stubborn people mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by udomonday: 4:26pm On Jun 10
Just continue working on the house and send them out at a certain stage,but be careful and never visit there alone because those northerners are very wicked they can kill you so that the work will stop and they continue living there till eternity.but hasten up and finish the house and chase them away.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by Gadafii: 5:59pm On Jun 10
I would never u derstand how ignorant and illiterate some people can be, especially the northerners

You could barely eat and afford basic amenities yet you are giving births to children like rabbits

Sometimes I come across bambiala on wheelchairs carrying babies on their laps and I am like how?
Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by Emu4life(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10
Na Hausa people dey do this Yeye thing pass. The Husbands who are doing menial jobs and struggling to survive in Abuja will bring Thier wives, find any uncompleted building in any Estate they know someone and begin to reproduce like rats.
Is this some kinda curse or what? I don't know
Re: Lady Finds Strange New Baby And Families Living In Her Ongoing House In Abuja by Emu4life(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10
Rexymania:
Igbos helping poor northerners again lol grin grin

Una say una win Igbos for war, them dey win for life grin

Respect to all Igbos tho'... stubborn people mtcheeew

This is a very myopic take.
There are Thousands of others doing better than and helping Igbos. Similarly, there are Thousands of Igbos doing better than and helping others too.
Life is not a One Way Traffic

(1) (Reply)

Compulsory For All Nairalanders Http://smscity.com/?rid=466359 / Prosecute Ex-governors Wives / Rumour Of The Year 2007(konvict Mucis Sign Faze)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.