Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos (21679 Views)

3 Affordable Protein Foods To Consider As Price Of Beans Soars / Why Do Nigerians Call Moi Moi & Akara As Beans Cake, But Call Pizza As Pizza? / Beans Price On Fire And Food Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Sccarrr: 11:47am On Jun 10
Afrobasic:

I don chop pass you, that's for sure.

Next time, check your hypocrisy.
I no dispute u don chop pass me cos normal poor people dey eat greedily like it's their last day on earth...

1 Like

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Matthewdan(m): 11:48am On Jun 10
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wait first.......

Is it that my neighbors here haven't heard of the new price of beans ? Or are they just being benevolent by selling their own beans at a cheaper price...

Cuz I bought this the same beans at #250 as at 2 days ago......

Abi Mama Ese never get the update yet? undecided
you better go buy more. On Wednesday last week i treck everywhere for Sabo market looking for beans at #6500 per paint, the ones at that price weevil full inside.... Na japa be just the best plan for now
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by AutoChick4U(f): 11:50am On Jun 10
3k for one mudu

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Inspirer1: 11:50am On Jun 10
What will happen if they open land borders for importation of rice and other food items? Why can't they just open it and let's observe if it will ease things or not.

1 Like

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by chieme123(m): 11:50am On Jun 10
temmyyem:
Sometimes I wonder if there is still common sense in Nigeria. The power that be setup Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen to kill and disperse farmers in Nigeria, farmers all over Nigeria especially Benue, plateau, Zanfara and Borno cannot return to their farms, kindnappers are going to forest to kidnap famers yet will are shouting high cost of living. Are Nigerians expecting food to fall from heaven?

Have been saying it for years that Nigeria will experience food scarcity of biblical proportions if the killings of the farmers continued, people were abusing me that I like food too much, the same people are now buying 5 pieces of tomato for 1k.

The only solution to food security in Nigeria is to request government at all levels to hand off any security-related matters and allow the locals to protect themselves, and form their own vigilantes as the same people you call the government are the ones sponsoring the attacks, don't forget that they are going to be introducing GMO food this year which will destroy the agricultural industry completely.

It's not 5 pieces of tomatoes. Its 4. And they are not even big.
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by hurryup123(m): 11:53am On Jun 10
Onogiede:
Nigeria has miss a fantastic clever leader as Peter Obi grin
He even joined them in protest then

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by hurryup123(m): 11:54am On Jun 10
AutoChick4U:
3k for one mudu
you're even lucky self.
Rush and buy more ooooh!
E get why..
Location.
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Pakman: 11:56am On Jun 10
temmyyem:
Sometimes I wonder if there is still common sense in Nigeria. The power that be setup Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen to kill and disperse farmers in Nigeria, farmers all over Nigeria especially Benue, plateau, Zanfara and Borno cannot return to their farms, kindnappers are going to forest to kidnap famers yet will are shouting high cost of living. Are Nigerians expecting food to fall from heaven?

Have been saying it for years that Nigeria will experience food scarcity of biblical proportions if the killings of the farmers continued, people were abusing me that I like food too much, the same people are now buying 5 pieces of tomato for 1k.

The only solution to food security in Nigeria is to request government at all levels to hand off any security-related matters and allow the locals to protect themselves, and form their own vigilantes as the same people you call the government are the ones sponsoring the attacks, don't forget that they are going to be introducing GMO food this year which will destroy the agricultural industry completely.

That's the reason why Bill Gates visited Nigeria severally during Buhari's regime and even when the demon called Tinubu entered Aso Rock. He also calls Dangote his friend.

Unfortunately the idiots who are in position of power in Nigeria have allowed this demonic foreign interest to go on with introducing cancerous GMO foods in Nigeria.
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Lovit(m): 11:58am On Jun 10
Cows are CITIZENs of Nigeria, they can enter any farm and eat up all the crops... so says SW Muslims and the Fulanis

We all go get sense soon. This is even the first year o!

By this time in 2026, those Agbados and police men that pursued and stopped Ibos from voting in Lagos would have died of hunger, so that we would have less foolish people alive in this country

1 Like

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by AutoChick4U(f): 11:58am On Jun 10
hurryup123:
you're even lucky self.
Rush and buy more ooooh!
E get why..
Location.
Na Abuja oo
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Moniya4Real(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10
🤣🤣🤣.. you don kee me with laughter o.
EyeCumInPiss:
Thïefnubu is a fallen demon on a 3-fold mission to Steal, to Kill and to Destroy. grin

A terrible Plague upon this Corn3.
&We just dey Genesis, we never even reach Habakuk talkless of Malachi. grin
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by TrackerSK: 12:00pm On Jun 10
Iykopee:

Bro no it doesn't give me orgasm. I'm just wondering how on earth Nigerians can't solve simple problems bothering on leadership. Now they are complaining bitterly about the economic crises they go through daily.

Next election circle, same mistake will be made and same people will turn around and start crying. It's a circus.
The guy you just quote is a chief BATeria
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Moniya4Real(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10
😂
chieme123:

It's not 5 pieces of tomatoes. Its 4. And they are not even big.
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Bekermann(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10
EyeCumInPiece:
Over to you, Prof. grin

It’s safe to say he’s an ethnic bigot. Very anyhow person… With the way Nigeria is being run ehn, it’s getting dire by the day.
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Jun 10
If Peter obi was the one in power the price of a cup of beans would had been 50 naira a cup..it's a pity renewed shege everywhere 🙄
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jun 10
The high costs of fuel disel is the costs of high costs of beans due to removal of fuel subsidy..it's the high costs of transportating this beans to the market for sell that is causing the high costs of beans... government should reduce and bring down the costs of fuel and disel.. simple

1 Like

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Jun 10
You are complaining...I thought you said Tinubu built and developed Lagos
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Ayblast: 12:16pm On Jun 10
EyeCumInPiss:
Thïefnubu is a fallen demon on a 3-fold mission to Steal, to Kill and to Destroy. grin

A terrible Plague upon this Corn3.
&We just dey Genesis, we never even reach Habakuk talkless of Malachi. grin
chai, and habakkuk still far o not to talk of malachi, we never even near new testament, Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Archtype(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10
I thought that food prices won't affect APC states and their sto*ge on nairaland
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Okechinwadike: 12:22pm On Jun 10
Iykopee:

Bro no it doesn't give me orgasm. I'm just wondering how on earth Nigerians can't solve simple problems bothering on leadership. Now they are complaining bitterly about the economic crises they go through daily.

Next election circle, same mistake will be made and same people will turn around and start crying. It's a circus.
he is among those that voted for tinubu, what do you expect from agbadorian?
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by RepoMan007: 12:22pm On Jun 10
oluwaseyi0:
what is stopping the president from opening southern border and allowing temporary massive influx of food items
your currency is weak so opening of border will only allow your stronger neighbours raid your local market effortlessly. The way out - local production - looks too hard for our leaders obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Pennilessword1: 12:23pm On Jun 10
I regret being an African
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Okechinwadike: 12:24pm On Jun 10
BlowYourMind:
It is the same set of bitter grieving obi people that ran to court as Abuja indigenous people over bitter grieving obi shameful and disgraceful defeat that are complaining in Lagos for price of commodity
God bless eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed of igbo land
God bless South west
God bless Lagos state
God bless South South
God bless The North
we are talking of hunger this one is busy playing politics,Lol , agbadorians self!

1 Like

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Cowrdyorubas: 12:32pm On Jun 10
BlowYourMind:
It is the same set of bitter grieving obi people that ran to court as Abuja indigenous people over bitter grieving obi shameful and disgraceful defeat that are complaining in Lagos for price of commodity
God bless eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed of igbo land
God bless South west
God bless Lagos state
God bless South South
God bless The North

Lol,beans cost,and this ode is calling Obi,the distance between you and sense long like river missisipi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Sermwell(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10
Sccarrr:
so the situation dey give u orgasm...smh
Is he the cause of the situation?? You're looking for who to blame aside this useless government abi?? grin
Arindin!!
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10
the thing no funny again, meat no way, fish out of bounds, chicken not for the masses, egg not for you, now beans has joined the unaffordable protein club, people will start having protein deficiency related sicknesses very soon.

1 Like

Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by maigemuu: 12:39pm On Jun 10
Sccarrr:
so the situation dey give u orgasm...smh

This must be a bae!....how on earth you did you think of Orgasm.... grin
Re: Residents Raise Concerns As Beans Price Soars In Lagos by Sccarrr: 12:46pm On Jun 10
Sermwell:

Is he the cause of the situation?? You're looking for who to blame aside this useless government abi?? grin
Arindin!!
koni da fun Iya e, Omo ofoo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m / Kunu And Zobo Drinks / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.